BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: ti1g07GjYEIUS7o0GZH467EBeFOOs2_z7QXJ_hxQzNc[1].jpg (431x767, 39K)

Positing in an epic thread

Attached: IMG_3381.jpg (460x388, 138K)

mods, can you get this degeneracy off of Veeky Forums please? thanks bb

nice butthole but odd socks are an aberration

Attached: omg.jpg (176x279, 14K)

>that roastie

Please don't post disgusting shit

Put me in the screencap

Attached: 01D.jpg (1000x1000, 173K)

am I the only one who thinks odd socks are hot?

Why is it asymmetrical?

Attached: IMG_3380.jpg (275x284, 36K)

does she ever fart out of that ass?

i think you may have some kind of mental disease user

Assad won

Attached: 1508454827707.jpg (183x274, 15K)

Actually several.

Me on the left

mods and janitors on Veeky Forums r a joke

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

what did she mean by this

You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

JIM

Dude my boss just fucking saw this shit thanks asshole

best thread on Veeky Forums right now

>Catholic board

Front view

Attached: 1519484765060.jpg (600x450, 26K)

>thanks asshole
well you're welcome

Attached: 2018-03-14_2310.png (229x206, 20K)

better than harry potter threads desu

checked and kekd

Attached: 3242342342.jpg (494x484, 23K)