It's Happening!

Attached: screenshot_3861.jpg (737x262, 99K)

no it's not

is he finally dying

Does he have a Christopher Tolkien in his back pocket to help finish writing the books or is it all over after his death?

>goes on to to write more awful Wild Cards shit

sunset

Christopher, near as I can tell, has not actively written anything. He more acts as an editor and compiler, but he hasn't actively created anything. It's all still his father's work.

Which of course leads us to observe that Tolkien managed to write more material than Martin ever has, all while maintaining a full-time job as an Oxford professor.

found her

Attached: GURM.jpg (500x775, 74K)

>the winds of winter probably coming out next year
>actual final book by 2030
Why doesn't he just get Brandon Sanderson to finish his series for him at this point?

i think a sanderson asoiaf would be a candidate for the worst written thing in history

tv series about george rr martin blogs when?

Mythographer, more like.

Attached: grrm.jpg (734x766, 141K)

my 600lb life is already a show

>women

He's probably talking about another anthology he's editing. Or the Book of Sword/Magic thing. Maybe, just maybe, he will announce She-wolves of Winterfell.

LOL

>Lots of exciting things

That just means he's become too lazy to even blog now

>goes on to to write more awful Wild Cards shit
I only visit his damn blog every few months, but to me it seems like he announces a new book of that fucking series every other time I visit

squatting

>tfw no one want to fuck your self insert

Attached: myfacewhen.png (428x510, 176K)

>Which of course leads us to observe that Tolkien managed to write more material than Martin ever has, all while maintaining a full-time job as an Oxford professor.

Honestly, it makes you think.

The man is no Goethe

Attached: go.jpg (465x338, 66K)

How can your prose be exactly like Stephen King yet fail to meet the deadline every time?

>exciting things
Like writing his will?

Attached: 296AD93C-A75B-4375-ADE3-6D0F58076723.jpg (353x334, 31K)

god I feel sorry for him

luckily it is his story so he can just have the Hound castrated or something in TWOW

>body of work that includes classics like Tasso, Egmont, Wilhelm Meister, and Elective Affinities
I'm deeply confused by this. Is it just a troll? Stupidity? What is going on?