Can a work of fiction be racist?

Can a work of fiction be racist?

Attached: natural not posed.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

300+ replies

>being so narcissistic that you can’t eat fast food without posing for instagram
I hate this cunt

if the work promotes / endorses racist ideas, then yes

Why you people from /pol/ are so obsessed with racism to the point of making threads like this, in an innocent way, only to generate discussions about it and be able to spit your hate and frustration upon others?

It’s almost like scabies of the mind: you people can’t pass a single hour without scratching it.

>if the work promotes
Nice tautology.

thanks user

>anyone that mentions racism is from /pol/
What a sniveling faggot you are

Blonde hair is cultural appropriation.

racism is a moral good

kill white people

ooga booga go back to africa

>go back to a place you aren't from
t. cro-magnon

I think you missed his point pol! He was saying that it's silly to make threads just to find an excuse to spew angry nigger-hate shit desu :) Please return to your contamination board and let us discuss literature again :))

And it begins.

You people are so transparent.

(For information, is not the topic in itself that is annoying, but the fanatic insistence on it. It’s annoying in the same way that Pynchon, DFW and Peterson threads are annoying: because they are being produced constantly, industrially, day after day, invading the board and killing other, more interesting threads)

This.

It's not that race and racial realism aren't interesting topics. They're fine discussions to have. It's the fact that you guys will coyly start a thread like this and 10 minutes later it's flooded with statistics and eugenicists and spergs screaming about how they hate black people instead of having an actual discourse.

That reddit post really did a number on this board. Redditors and /pol/fags from every corner.
It was created as a containment board, use it.

/lit is just pol with literary references half the time anyway

It wasn't always like this.

So sorry it’s not another Infine Jest or post a random stack of books thread.

mine is

a work of fiction can have racism in it and not be racist. at the same time, a work of fiction can be racist if the whole work is founded off racist ideals in a non-satirical way
You're welcome!

Attached: dogg.jpg (500x330, 114K)

I'd put something in and out of her if you know what I mean

a knife

Did you even read the posts you were quoting?

Racism and racism again, it is all so tiring. A non subject. We should have just been kinder and ended them. But now we must be tolerant and look the other way, which only stifles competition and development. Our reward is virtue and punished we are as intolerant. Thusly the denial of life is powerful consequence that future generations will not learn from.

The worst part is you can't even really send them back. even if you were to there would still be public health issues that would be a major threat to the world because they don't know how to take care of themselves. they would have to be monitored at all times to make sure they don't do anything stupid

>mfw Yakubians itt acting as if they have any power and use their white skin as currency

LMAO
M
A
O

Well yeah, a decade ago my country wasn't like this either

Not anymore

>Did you even read the posts you were quoting?
I am pretty sure that the point he was making was that the subject itself is taboo and thus not to be considered on this board from any viewpoint, lest it distract from his laserlike focus on the works of whomever his pet authors are.