Bishop Barron on the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm3nVTF90mw&t=

Attached: KCssVakQ.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>Retard talks about other retard
No thanks

/thread

Barron is too deep in the post V2 heresies, such as indifferentism, ecumenism and universal salvation.

>listen to barron speak
>sounds nice very eloquent very intelligent...
>can't remember anything he said after
did ddevil put curse on him

Hmm. Pederasty vs. social media pseudointellectualism. Who do I hope wins? This is tougher than it should be.

I had a feeling he was a heretic when I saw him smiling in his picture.

Attached: descent_of_the_modernists_e__j__pace_christian_cartoons_1922.jpg (2000x1960, 2.01M)

He looks like a "nice" faggot eunuch, typical cleric.

Both he and Peterson are utter spastics.

Fpbp

This is so sad. "Bible not infallible" is the first step on a slippery slope towards atheism. What a fucking crock. Stay under the thumb of your backwards cultural captors, captain Christcuck.

>losing belief in the ressurection some time after losing belief in a deity
these atheists don't seem very logically rigorous.......

Because they mostly aren't.

> the fedoras in this thread

GO BACK

who the fuck is this pedo?

The prevalence of pedophilia among priests is the same as among any other category of people that work with children.
Also, most of the cases in the church are not a case of pedophilia as they happened between adults and adolescent males. They're just cases of homosexuals wanting younger than legal sex partners.

It's very high if you isolate liberal dioceses where the cases happen. It's a general problem of sodomy and laxity of discipline.

yea we know faggots are fucked in the head and practice pederasty as well, whats your point?

Most people who bring up pedophilia within the Catholic Church tend to be progressives so a lot of Church apologist like to offend them by bringing up the relation within homosexuality and pedophilia.

The point is that this particular bishop is very unlikely to be a pedophile.

>The prevalence of pedophilia among priests is the same as among any other category of people that work with children.

Yeah but they don't often have an organization that was willing to protect them for it

Except they did, the same happened in schools and NGOs during the same decades (70s-80s).

>this meme deflection again

Secular high schools don't go through efforts of international scope to protect pederasts from the public and from the law

See , its one thing to ignore accusations about someone or turn the other way, its another to actively move the person to a seperate locality still giving him access to children after accusations MULTIPLE times

Yeah because they don't have such extensive relations to sodomites just yet. Post v2 church stopped filtering out heresy and perversion and lo and behold, boy fuckers used the opportunity and their gay friendly superiors covered for them.

>Secular high schools don't go through efforts of international scope to protect pederasts from the public and from the law
They did.

Name five cases

>barron
>memerson

Attached: 130472847201.png (399x322, 42K)

So you agree, the Papacy is a degenerate pagan (Satanic) institution and has been its entire history

The only thing worse than Catholic LARPers are Protestants

just look at that face, that's the face of a closet pedo

Attached: 137913413142397.jpg (650x350, 28K)

Looks more like Hank Hill

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I think you've summed up this whole "phenomenon"

I don't trust clergy that shave. men should look like men.

>I don't trust clergy that shave. men should look like men.

Attached: 07c.jpg (706x521, 43K)

I bet young Sean Connery looks pretty manly with a clean shave...

>bishop

lol dropped. these bastards never talk straight. always get at you diagonally.

>my wife's boyfriend
Every single time.