The moral landscape

Is this the most cringey ethics book ever writen? (by a jew, what a surprise)
>let me redefine morality
>NOW UTILITARIANISM IS OBJECTIVELY THE PURPOSE OF MORALITY HAHA NATIONALIST GOYS BTFO
I can't believe i`ve been discussing with a pleb for one week and he still doesnt get that is retarded. Wheen i proved him that, he just was so btfo that stoped replying. I am ragin right now.

Attached: 51O-+vFIVBL.jpg (333x500, 38K)

>science
>ethics
Category mistake

Yes, he is probably not even a complete retard as he seems, just an evil j*w trying to adoctrinate goys into utilitarianism.

Sam Harris is the biggest idiot who gets away with pretending he's an intellectual currently operating in the world that I am aware of.

Remember the time Chomsky paused his robot persona just to call Sam Harris weird after beating his ass? That was funny

>Praised by Pinker
How is this allowed?

Jews praising Jews, nothing new

>NATIONALIST GOYS BTFO

harris is against open borders on the grounds it will make countries, particularly those in europe, worse off.

not if you're a reductionist naturalist :^)

Although he is a utilitarian and thinks african's people's happiness is as important.

What about Neil dde grease tyson?

*blocks your path*

Attached: banner_physicist1.jpg (960x600, 82K)

The difference is that nobody takes him seriously.

fair enoguh
some people do, but all of them are retarded so it probably is different than with Harris

Tyson's just a fake nerd. Not really pretentious in the traditional sense.

>all of them are retarded so it probably is different than with Harris
you have to be retarded to believe harris; or extremely ignorant.
yeah, that is true. Generally every jew is a pretentious like Harris. In my country we have the pathetic Mario Sztajnszrajber lefties like to adore. Basically a jew saying pathetic meaningless crap

but you don't have to be retarded to take him seriously

Whites should never believe anything a jew says, but this rule should be applied even more staunchly when it comes to matters of morality. Jews have a long history of attacking whites using moral systems, and we're finally starting to understand how they impose these things on others as a means of control. Furthermore jews themselves don't actually believe this bullshit and are the most morally deficient people on the planet.

dont mind the dude, he went full retard on trump though. his whole thing was being ultra rational science man but went full potato over trump election. not so rational there.

>worse off
I too am deeply concerned with the rise of anti-Semtism in France and the impious contempt New Europeans have towards reverence of the Holocaust.

>He fell for the Trump is good

No, I just didnt become a sperg like sam did about it.

>HAHA NATIONALIST GOYS BTFO

Attached: DULk9A5W0AYIZux.jpg (720x648, 37K)

>European leaders start denying the holocaust
>rw parties full of jumped up neo-nazis are using hysteria over crime to seize power in parliaments

>wants to respond to typical jewish doublespeak but knows it was made in jest.

Attached: 10be088439947641ea38e6ebd3f1ba0032f752789593dbbd6399bf018b192ce8.jpg (379x494, 29K)

>rational
>morals
that's my point. This is an obvious jew tactic to recluit goys, while they ont believe a word they say.

idk, if you know a little of ethics you know the guy is a full retard

post vid