Give me more RomanIan books with good prose haha sorry for this many threads in this subject haha

Give me more RomanIan books with good prose haha sorry for this many threads in this subject haha

Attached: Romania.full.935223.jpg (700x937, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_languages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cioran hated his country, is it that bad ?

I don't know haha

Kill yourself faggot haha

Where are you from ?

Texas im visiting México haha

Why so interested in Romanian literature then?
Are you of Romanian descent ?

I'm learning the other romance Langs haha

You're cute.

>Romanian lit
Is this a fucking meme or something?

haha

No I just like romance langs I think they read great haha

Why do you overuse "haha" ?

I type like that haha

not the first time you start this thread tho, so it's on it's way to become a meme hehe

o suta de ani la portile orientului by ioan grosan

I just like romance langs catalán is next haha

Bop

Bap

bep

the ting goes

Ioan Slavici's short stories. If that's too babby for you then graduate to Cartarescu's Orbitor trilogy. If you really want a challenge then Craii de Curtea-Veche by Matieu Ion Caragiale is practically unreadable unless you're native.

Nice to see another non-Romanian learning it. I'll post some translations I have done if you want.

w2c adorable Romanian vampire shota?

who knows

Attached: b57a008d4c3f6841f2b1668f5bd28963.jpg (1000x1021, 94K)

Bip

Otilia's Enigma
Last Night of Love, First Night of War
Ion

Yes. We do have some things going for us these days (good Internet, EU regulations), but for the most part the age old saying "Romania is a beautiful country, too bad it's inhabited" still stands.

Attached: 1448739472868.png (741x649, 225K)

You are coolio user and Cuz ur in Romania it's cool as well

No worry

Attached: kotoura_san-08-haruka-bed-blankets-blush-fever-sick.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Bup

Bñp

For my Legionnaires by Corneliu Zelea Codreanu.
:)

Bqp

Bwp

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_languages

Yeah I know haha

Why would you guys want to learn Romanian? I reckon it takes a bit of time to master, for an Anglo, and it's not really worth the investment. You could probably learn Italian or Russian with the same amount of time and effort, and with incomparably better benefits.
You think you can just jam languages like that under your belt, haha? Which others have your learned so far?

Have you read everything I posted for you in one of your previous threads, btw?
>inb4 no haha

Ever read Eliade?

I know Spanish Italian Portuguese and catalán haha
No I'm sorry I just want to make this last thread before I get a remarkable backlog then ill read them haha

Ok. I can't remember what recommended to you so far, but I will add Craii de Curtea Veche by Mateiu Caragiale and Groapa by Eugen Barbu. The former kind of reads like something by Huysmans and the latter like a sort of interbellum Bukowski or Steinbeck in Cannery Row/Tortilla Flat.
It's great that you speak all those languages, but I'll have you know Romanian will appear to you more alien than the rest of the Romance languages. If I were you I'd learn French.

For my legionaries by Codreanu

HOW COME NOBODY MENTIONED LES MENDICENTS DE MIRACLES!?!?!!??!

THE BEST BOOK ON RACISM EVER MADE WAS WRITTEN BY A ROMANIAN PRIEST THAT WORKED FOR A FASCIT GOVERNMENT!

You mentioned it so your complain is now useless

Attached: 1472800551060.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Brp

Btp

Does that even exist ?
I can't find anything about it.

Constantin Virgil Gheorghiu is the author, hope that helps.

He was probably more nationalistic than the normal nationalist. He had a love-hate relationship with his country but his hate was born through the fact that it was never relevant and enjoyed the life of a mediocre country. He hated the Romanian kindness and irony that the people had and the fact that it lacked the "fever" relevant countries have.

As he said in Transfiguration of Romania "I love Romania with all my hatred." .

Cioran and Eliade are good reads, also this user

Bep

Zenobia by Gellu Naum.

are you a cute boy? come to australia...