I want to be better, I want to read something that will fundamentally change my thinking. I want to be more assertive...

I want to be better, I want to read something that will fundamentally change my thinking. I want to be more assertive, motivated and out there.

What books can do this?

Attached: f5e14e21c2c4d097eef59a93a40a4506.jpg (1196x1605, 1.24M)

not my diary desu

Get on that Meditations book by Marcus Aurelius. That shit changed me forever.

diet and lifestyle desu, no book can change it as much as those 2

Bible

The Foundation for Exploration

I tried that; I go to the gym regularly, I'm vegan, i quit drinking and smoking. Im trying to read more but I have no reason to go out. I meet a handful of friends for coffee but that's about it. I'd rather be at home reading, making music or playing games. I'm content yet I know I shouldn't be so I have very little drive to "correct" myself as I don't psrticularly hate my semi-hermit lifestyle

>I want change

People don't change. You're stuck being yourself for the rest of your life.
It's only going to get worse.

Attached: 1503058945577.jpg (1080x817, 112K)

>I'm vegan

there's your problem right there
you're probably skin and bones, frail, no energy, no testosterone

This fucking meme. I'm at a good weight and I have plenty of muscle definition. I get my vitamins probably more than the average person. I've been this way since before I was vegan too so I dont think diet had an impact.

Meat isn't everything man

cooked meat is literally what enabled us to have big brains

you're de-evolving

You know you can get proteins from tons of other foods? The only thing I dont get is b12 (which i take supplments for). Calories are scarce too but I just eat more frequently. Tell me exactly why I need to partake in a horrendous industry that aside from being unsanitary is also detrimental to the environment

>partake in a horrendous industry
> The only thing I dont get is b12

where does the b12 come from if you can't get it in your vegan diet? you're partaking in human industry by simply being alive

you are doing nothing by not eating meat other than virtue signaling
the human population can't suddenly decide to not harm animals, unless you want it to die out, in which case just stop living yourself

Factually wrong, any cooked food is easier to digest.

vegans don't cook food, that would release harmful carcinogens into the atmosphere and kill trees

Attached: 51SgeMBHAQL.jpg (324x500, 60K)

>trees literally need co2 to live
You should probably learn a single thing about natural science before repeatedly trying to refer to it in debate.

byung-chul han "the burnout society"

The Bible

Attached: CZAc6er.jpg (1252x918, 126K)

OP, no book can change you.
You have went through changes to your lifestyle with a lust for self improvement. Ceasing to consume animal products, exercise and ending the habits of tobacco and alcohol. These changes that are enough for most to cause a change yet they have not changed you. All of this is not enough, you want more. You are fundamentally unhappy with your life and self as you resort to seek salvation through written text despite you already took big steps unto the cobbles of self improvement. Instead of this desperation for ascension you should accept yourself. A book might give you a new perspective, it won't "fundamentally change" change you and reading some printed words especially won't make you more assertive. Learn to love yourself. You are who you are. You're personality has already locked itself from influence, the most you can do now is slip small notes through the bars.

*dies at 35

you don't necessarily have to read anything specific bro you're already doing it each and every book helps that much more haha

I phrased it wrong. Im not expecting a book to change me, i know it'll take incorporating the lessons into my life. I want to be shown the door, I know that only myself is responsible for pushing through. Thanks for your words. Im reassured for now at least.

*kills himself at 20