“Private companies” (Privatgesellschaften) will “step by step absorb the business of the state”

>“Private companies” (Privatgesellschaften) will “step by step absorb the business of the state”.

Nietzsche is a prophet by any measure.

Attached: 1447871475-clueless-rudd.jpg (3016x1978, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privately_held_company
lexido.com/EBOOK_TEXTS/THE_GAY_SCIENCE_FIRST_BOOK_.aspx?S=40
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was he right?

Attached: rel.jpg (2088x572, 347K)

the line between public and private companies is becoming extremely blurred especially when it comes to those chartered by the state

>A privately held company, private company, or close corporation is a business company owned either by non-governmental organizations or by a relatively small number of shareholders or company members which does not offer or trade its company stock (shares) to the general public on the stock market exchanges, but rather the company's stock is offered, owned and traded or exchanged privately.

no, most of the companies taking over government operations have many stockholders, are Publicly Traded and thus subject to the rulings of the SEC

almost certain he meant something like Stirner's Union of Egoist when he meant this, gesellschaft means something closer to the social definition of company in english, like "we're having some company in the house later"

this hasn't happened tho

Doesn’t Gesellschaft more accurately mean society?

it's more like "union"/"guild" type societies or how japanese call a lot of businesses "concerns". like a Gesellenbrief is your apprenticeship diploma. it's like a guild/society of journeyman type worker.

Yes, but in this context the word is used to refer to companies, not secret societies or whatever

Oh also it can very much just mean "company"
As in "in good company" would be translated as "in guter Gesellschaft"

The more you know

It has, you just haven't noticed it. Which is fine, let the plebs live in their illusions for a while longer. In due time the curtain will be taken down and I doubt many care about the state at that point, because complete atomization of societies has turned people into mindless consumers.

Meanwhile, I have some stocks to buy.

no, german "companies" are very different from American corporations, much more loyal to their employees, it may very well mean that secret societies as well

Where did he say that?

Soon

Attached: 1480222037886.png (526x493, 126K)

Thanks, I did my best.

a company you can buy stocks in publicly is by definition not a private company, it's a publicly held (regulated by the SEC) company by definition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privately_held_company

>muh fuggen gumbin keepin us down nigga. ooga booga were mah free market at?
the older I get the more libertarians seem like white niggers

>Where did he say that?

I'm not certain.

Passages are from Nietzsche's Great Politics by Hugo Drochon. He cites the sources somewhere I'm sure.

Attached: n2.jpg (1019x255, 82K)

word is privatgesellschaft, gesellschaft != the american equivalent of "corporation/company"

Was our boy Nitetz ancap?

Attached: C9V7VzuXgAEInA3.jpg (799x1199, 90K)

no

lexido.com/EBOOK_TEXTS/THE_GAY_SCIENCE_FIRST_BOOK_.aspx?S=40

>“Private companies” (Privatgesellschaften) will “step by step absorb the business of the state”.
It's the other way around

"Human, All Too Human," pg. 472

Trump is just about to take a giant steaming shit on """private companies""" lmao

Attached: 754.png (600x770, 132K)

By cutting their taxes you mean?

By enforcing the 1st amendment online

yes but it can also mean something like association or with a stretch "conglomerate"

I watched Clueless the other day and it was a good movie.

You're being fascitous those companies are in the privately owned the shareholders and are controlled by their board of directors. That is a dumb contention.

this. nietzsche got it completely wrong