Is there such a thing as anti-nationalistm? People in a specific state who have a severe disdain for it...

Is there such a thing as anti-nationalistm? People in a specific state who have a severe disdain for it? If so what are some examples and what ended up happening to that place

Attached: jp_fitted.jpg (1140x641, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oikophobia#Political_usage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does this have to do with literature?

Minorities and those present amongst but outside the national in-group. They have the most to lose from nationalism that may exclude them from the benefits of the national in-group. Jews are the definitive example, see Kevin MacDonald and the Culture of Critique series.

>anti-nationalism
aka not being a retard

go find a better board though senpai

if you don't see the connection between literature and a group of people actively trying to destroy a culture I think you should probably read more

so hating your country and not trying to improve it means not being a retard?

You sound like a fucking moron and should maybe start posting on a different board.

It's called judaism, and it has many cultural and ideological outgrowths; anything universalist and internationally oriented in nature like Christianity, communism, and multicultural liberalism, for instance.

This

okay buddy, it's obvious that you are unaware that politics and literature have been connected forever and that every piece of literature is a reflection of the political temperature of whatever country it was written in. Maybe it is you who should be posting elsewhere

You need to go back or start posting threads that are on topic.

go back where? I'm asking for examples of a people that hate their state and what happens to them afterward...I don't know why you're getting assblasted.

He is correct, regardless of whether you choose to learn about the undercurrents of your age and desire to live out your days in Harry Potter fantasy land where politics is just for meanies.

Not assblasted in the least, Friend. I just think it's time you returned to your home board until you have a piece of literature you want to discuss.

Yes there are a lot of cases. You can think in obvious ones like anarchists or go have another view of the question by looking at cultures where the nation as an idea is not created

Are you referring to /pol/? Because Ive been there once my whole life. So are you able to help me find examples of a civilization buried in self hatred and what their outcome was or are you going to keep assuming things about me that are baseless? If the image is what triggered you, I can explain that I used it because it is when stimulated me to start thinking about places that hate themselves and what their history looks like.

What you are looking for does not belong on Veeky Forums. Go on Veeky Forums or /pol/.

Bad idea. Maybe you should just stop replying to me since you don't have any answers and go post in some stack threads or goodreads threads that are more suitable for your ego, since you apparently cannot handle questions that you have no answer to and respond by attacking the questioner.

>cultures where the nation as an idea is not created
yea but what are some examples of this?

Oikophobia (hatred of home/the familiar) is a concept for people who hate their own nations and has been written about, mainly by Roger Scruton:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oikophobia#Political_usage

On closer inspection most of these people are members of minority groups and not actually self-hating, but rather acting on behalf of rival group interests; Jews generally, Huguenots in France, Chinese in Indonesia etc.

Attached: hqdefault (31).jpg (480x360, 13K)

go on Veeky Forums or /pol/

This.

MODS.

You probably already know this but maybe what your asking about could be exemplified by the Balkans and how what could be perceived as "anti-nationalism" there was followed by a period of sectarianism and nationalism which detiorated into civil war.

Thanks for the link, this is precisely correct. This is the mindset jews indoctrinated the boomers into through the 60s counter culture.

>Roger Scruton
Dropped

>HUUR DURR THE JEWS
leftists in general can be described by this.
>[First world country that they live in] IS EVIL AND RACIST AND IS STILL A COLONIAL EMPIRE SET ON OPPRESSING ME