What are some lit jobs I can get with a political science degree? I live in Canada

What are some lit jobs I can get with a political science degree? I live in Canada.

Attached: 28279662_10102717350704445_8768533183082003810_n.jpg (960x718, 73K)

I hope you went to a top tier university, otherwise McDonalds is probably hiring. Or worse, you could go to grad school.

I was thinking grad school or law school. Haven't figured which soul sucking career I want to dive into yet.

Im doing political science with a minor in philosophy and learning Russian
Not planning on getting a lit job until I get my masters in LIS and become a foreign language librarian

Take a public sector bureaucrat job that pays well and has sensible hours, and use your generous paid vacation time for Veeky Forums activities.

There are jobs you can get that let you read on the job. These are the only true ‘lit’ jobs. I work 45 hours a week at an abandoned coffee shop. I’m coming up on my 300th shift averaging 5 hours of studying (Platonism, Taoism, Jungian studies) per shift, 200 pages a shift (low estimate, dense fucking material), so that’s over 60,000 pages of wisdom nourishment in the past year (while being paid for each of these hours). If I weren’t doing this I would be an overnight security guard or a night auditor at a hotel. I will never again work a job that doesn’t allow me to pursue my own intellectual interests while on the clock. There isn’t any other type of ‘lit’ job. This is the only way to do it. Or else you will wake up in 20 years regretting the last 20 years having pursued some corporate interest to no actual benefit of your own. Do the right thing

Going into Political Science in September at a mid-level University in Ontario.

Did I fuck myself?

I work as a night audit at a hotel and can attest to this. I read on average 6 hours on an 8 hour shift.

If Law school in Canada is at all similar to Law School in Canada, Don’t go.

Or, if you do go, make sure you’ve given up on everything else in your life entirely.

>lit jobs

Move to a small mountain town and get a job as a librarian

Attached: Beautiful-girls-laughing.jpg (550x340, 59K)

>lit
>jobs
That's where you went wrong.

Honestly I enjoyed my time and learned a lot. The more people I talk to the more I realize a degree won't guarantee you a job so study something you can do well in (to a degree, some are just dumb).

Speaking from experience? I heard it's a nightmare, but I assume it's worth it in the long run.

I have a very similar set up, I'm sure people think I'm a failure but it's such a sweet set up to drink coffee and read all day and get paid for it.

any jobs (other than stuff like accountant, engineer) that you can claim your degree applies to, market yourself

NEET

Clickbait journalist with a blue check on Twitter but only 16 followers

I work 2nd shift in a cafeteria. I read for 3 out of the 4 hours i work.

>but I assume it's worth it in the long run.
Nope. More long hours and intense competition. The paycheck is good but you'll never do anything you enjoy again.

FUCK socio-normative conceptions of """failure"""

>political science
Public service.

You'll never have to put in a day of hard work in your life.

>i exist outside of norms

literal snowflake

I work graves at a group home for tards. Can only read so much that late though. Not awake enough.

>Political science
Is this just joke tier political philsophy for liberals or what?

>he isn't majoring in Marine Environmental Science while simultaneously getting his 3rd mate license, and while probably be stuck on the horror that is "land" for the rest of his life
sad and honestly disgusting

Attached: kelly college.png (700x490, 256K)

>i am a slave to arbitrary norms i don't particularly value
literal cuck

Stay at home dad

I’m almost over the whole ‘people thinking I’m a loser’ thing. BA Econ, MA literature and theology, and essentially a doctorate in classical philosophy from all of the independent studying I’ve done in the last 3 years since my masters, so even without the external validity of degrees, I’m pretty much secure enough to disregard any snide comments about how I’m ‘wasting my potential’. Congrats on achieving a similar set up. Free coffee, an ideal number of hours to read each day on the clock, being able to explore new music all day (Spotify said I’ve listened to 6,000 artists since I’ve started this job) and getting the occasional social perks of being a barista- there is no better way to make a living

Be a political affairs reporter or freelance writer.

user isn’t wrong.

>he isn't double majoring in biochem and Marine bio
have a nice life brainlet

Get a B.Ed in a year if your undergrad courses allow, teach in a private school?

Look into online lit journals (there’s a number of solid Canadian journals and some knowledge of politics and history would help) and pimp yourself as a freelance writer.

but biochem and marine bio are covered in my course load

*teleports behind you*

nothin personnel kid....

Attached: 3361.jpg (1620x1080, 529K)

janitor, gigolo.

frigg off

Attached: mantis shrimp.jpg (1280x850, 178K)