Reminder that "great American novel" translates to "unreadable schlock only mutts can appreciate" in every other...

Reminder that "great American novel" translates to "unreadable schlock only mutts can appreciate" in every other country. Not a single European academic institution thinks Melville, Hemingway, Steinbeck, Twain, etc. had anything worth saying.

Attached: 1513949429520.jpg (1200x1200, 216K)

Meh
Europeans think soccer is a sport suutable for grown men instead of little grils.
Opinions disregarded.

And you think "football" is the greatest sport ever, even though it's just rugby for pussies?

This

But there are only two good colleges in Europe.
Also, this really comes across as a severe inferiority complex

What is the point of this thread?

Wow, OP, you finally took the time to stop sucking Tyrone's cock, and posted this? Stick to what you're good at.

>
>Europoors think football is America's favorite sport.

What an intellectual conversation

BTFO

The vast majority of people in respectable fields in the "great American colleges" are foreigners, and the vast majority of professors are also foreigners. Native born Americans have barely accomplished anything in their own history.

So the average American just watches it for the commercials then? How is that any better? You really are consumerist whores.

>Muh trying to save m-muriccas face
Bitch, you hoes ain't shit when it gets down to business

We're a conglomeration of the best European genetics.

Attached: Washington.jpg (1143x682, 121K)

No you're not, all the colonies were full of drunks, addicts, religious freaks, and other undesirables that were so despised by their ancestral homeland that they ran away and threw their heritage in the garbage. Americans cannot claim to be European, and all Europeans today are descended from true patriots who didn't flee the difficult times, and will be rewarded by Europe being perpetually the greatest place on Earth while Muttland gets worse by the hour.

Nietzsche liked Emerson and Poe though.

La creatura... It is a monstrosity. Twisted and Maniacal, a slithering testament to the Amerimutts corruption.

It is a travesty.

Attached: 1520067768842.png (500x775, 134K)

Attached: America.jpg (707x490, 41K)

This is the first time I've laughed at one of these Milhouse-tier memes.

I dislike America as much as the next guy, but there is a lot of great literature from there.

Who went to the Moon? Oh yeah, that's right.. AMERICA.

Lmao you guys are just a little better than stralia

Good thing any country that isn't America literally doesn't matter.

Whatever pathetic plot of dirt you live on only exists because we allow it.

the USA is the greatest and most powerful country on the face of the earth. Hating us is to hate God, who gave us this power and authority.

>football is for pussies
easy to say when you're going up against european wh*te twigs and not supercharged African Americans

>Native born Americans have barely accomplished anything in their own history.

Until Dan Schneider.

I bet this cuck's from Sweden. Or Germany. Or England. Or France. Or Italy. Or Greece. Or Belgium. Or Spain. Or Bulgaria. Or Macedonia. Or Bosnia. Or Slovakia. Or...or...or...

There are like 5 countries in Europe that aren't falling to shit. You just don't like us, because the American Experiment worked. We are your rejected, your waste, your unwanted, and yet we are better than you. We are the son you never wanted and we have so far surpassed you that we don't even care for your inheritance.

Germany and Sweden are literally the best places to live on earth you fucking retard.

Isn't that subjective though? If you don't care about shitty healthcare but care about owning guns, America's great for you.

Baseball is the only true sport fit for white men, fight me on it

>ITT: viewing lit with the cheap glasses of patriotism
kys

Then you have Switzerland which is still better than murica by miles and has guns

>European academic institution
>having anything worthwhile at all

You mean fit for latinos?

This.

if Europeans don't like Moby Dick that is just their own fault

Exactly. So what if there are more great authors from your country than from some other one? It's not like you contributed anything to their writing.

Latinos are white

>euro sports suck
I wouldn't go that route... (you have eggball).

It's true. America still hasn't developed an intellectual culture that compares to anything Europe ever produced. Current US academia is a laughable imitation of what they "think" scholars do. I tolerate it because of your disgusting money, which is the only reason anyone ever comes to America.

If you dont care about your health, decent roads, good schools, culture, history, food, low crime levels, free university, low obesity rate, green energy, high median wages, low unemployment, and a reasonable safety net but you care about having a gun then yes, but also you might be brain damaged.

What do you think scholars do?

Not a single country in Europe has any real freedom of press. Germany and Sweden imprison and harass political dissidents. They lie to the public. Germany has just elected Merkel to her 4th term. She is becoming an autocrat. Germany still has some semblance of progress because they have robbed most the rest of Europe through the EU, which is a body of unelected bureaucrats who have no concern for the people. Sweden is literally falling to pieces. Bomb attacks are increasing. Rape is increasing dramatically. Violence is escalating. And the public are not allowed to discuss this. The news refuses to report it. If these governments stay the course, Europe will either fall into totalitarianism or collapse within the next 5 years.

White America has most of those things and the guns are very necessary for dealing with nonwhite America which is the reason behind all those 'america is violent and dumb' stats

Go to Oxford and you'll find out.

Both sides have the wrong idea, starting with OP. What's the point of the thread, if not inciting hate between people?

Maybe I am. But picking a country to live in is my choice.
P.S. I think europe>>>>>>>>.Murica

you sold those responsibilities to the government. You don't care. If you did, you would handle it yourself.

inb4 people taking this seriously

Scholars are a dead meme anyway. True intellectualism comes from Silicon Valley and startup culture.

>This is what mutts actually believe

nice bait

Handle cancer by yourself? How? Using your free guns to shoot yourself?

>muh individualism
Gooood goy

We all hate Trump and guns and American stupidity, but let's be honest, the US has produced good lit.

What you think good lit is is subjective

>le 56%
Okay breh

by learning to be a doctor
the other option is serfdom and mobocracy

>millhouse
low

Only Hart Crane, Whitman and Melville but mutts don't read Crane and don't get Whitman

I seriously don't understand people who hate guns. You'd think having guns would be a Leftist thing, power to the people and whatever

They don't think it be like it is but it do

>Preferring divegrassball to handegg

Europe was a mistake

So you think the work of Melville, Poe, Lovecraft, Hemingway, Faulkner, Pynchon, (Nabokov?) etc., is worthless? Is has no value whatsoever in the lit world?

la creatura....

Europe is both the cradle and the frontier of conscious development. Deal with it. Christ, the state of this board

no u.

Both are sports for faggots. Any sport with multiple male-only players is for faggots.

>fuck you dad
t. amerimutt

spooked

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (800x522, 31K)

>the USA
>not seeing the difference between the American people and (((them)))
slowclap.gif

Why are you trying to divide Europeans and Americans (referring to the whites who created/built America, not the blacks/browns loitering in it)? You know that's a jewish tactic, right?

While true, it has not been the center of cultural development for roughly a century now.

I respect the works of all the authors you mention because I value their effort and their insight into the world. If I just valued shitty erotica, and called fifty shades literature because of that there's objectively nothing wrong with it. I'm only going against the majority not against facts.

You're not one of us, mutt. Your ancestors threw away their rite to being European.

It's just eurotrash NEETs being edgy. But unfortunately it seems like they are a symptom of a global reactionary zeitgeist based on ressentiment towards the US.

Sure, "white."

Attached: 1456805074480.jpg (854x583, 145K)

I'd say towards stupid Americans, not the US.

They often identify the stupid ones with the whole country, so I'm not sure about that distinction.

Some are. Some aren't. Those in pic related aren't.

Of course they do. Any brief look over the critical work done on these writers would dispel that notion. I don't even like Steinbeck that much, but this is absurd.

kek what is wrong with texas?

The two metre tall beasts in the all blacks are not even remotely like twigs you fucking moron.
Sam Whitelock is like 2 metres tall and looks like he's come to the game straight after cave painting.

The guys on the far left and right look white

>not a single European academic
>European academic in 2018
Oh, my poor sides.

The vast majority are not, so you're just confusing people who don't understand Sub-Saharan racial dynamics with statements like that. Most of the Spanish bred out into the local population and thus ceased being "white."

*Sub-US... Lol, not Sub-Saharan...

"European academia" is mostly situated in America nowadays. Only Oxford still demands the same respect.

>be europoor
>almost no unis in the top 20
>u cheated!
Now this is some amusing cope

Fuck off with your McNationalisn mutt. Go suck a nigger's cock with your iDentity.

Are you trying to come off as a jew?

>mutt mutt nigger wahhh
Your posters really do represent European education

I didn't confuse anything. I'm not the user who said "Latinos" were white. Sorry, I should've clarified.

Are you trying to come off a mentally handicapped?

He’s trying to speak europoor

One of the few things I agree with Marx on is the arming of the working class for the sake of empowerment and/or revolution
Actual communists >>>>>>> hippie champagne commies

La creatura

Attached: tmp_3575-65qx2sve5c8011632036295.jpg (473x921, 72K)

Unlike Americans, Europeans actually have the power to resist.
Americans are numbed because of all the junkfood and junkmedia they consume 24/7.
There is truly no hope for your country.

Attached: tmp_3575-1521163656120-1875400566.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

Too bad you don't understand why Marx was promoting this and how it was related to his own ethnicity and ethnic interests.

>Unlike Americans, Europeans actually have the power to resist.

*proceeds to have child raped for sexual emergency*
*child arrested for racism for not enjoying it*

>Unlike Americans, Europeans actually have the power to resist.
This just keeps getting funnier