Ok tell me straight, what work of literary merit upon completion will make me cease wanting to be a girl?

Ok tell me straight, what work of literary merit upon completion will make me cease wanting to be a girl?

Attached: 1521295507997.webm (960x720, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JyttqupZUI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jesus christ she is a stick. practically a boy. kind of cute though, if a brainlet. OP women do not smell like roses and they are not glass figurines to be put on pedestals. they are humans. they can be great warriors. they stink and fart and have ugly toes and more often then not the pretty ones are absolutely fucking mad.

you just need to stop and think for a bit. what you desire to become is illusory, a dream sold to you by the advertising machine, who is constantly bombarding women with the same pitch. stop wanting to be that, if you want. or become it, if you can't resist. but above all know thyself, meaning think about why you do these things.

Relationships get booring very soon. Reading books and improving yourself is way more fun.

>have ugly toes
this is not necessarily true and finding a woman with nice feet who likes to have them played with has brought me great happiness

Attached: e99a6f1ef332b9959b395545af37f002--white-sandals-white-high-heels.jpg (600x700, 50K)

This, and also, stop posting this fucking thread OP.

But the obvious answer is World as Will and Representation.
>Emerge from your childhood, friend. Awake.

Mercy or Ice and Fire by Andrea Dworkin

>some lacanian thinking on the Structure of the Psyche probably
once you get what you desire (the imaginary(being a "girl") you no longer can desire it (the real(you now an actual female human being)) .. or something

this. ive been saying this for years now-

Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung

Stop tormenting me with these Jezebels.

Attached: fwp.jpg (400x562, 28K)

Kierkegaard.
You are despairingly willing not to be yourself, and in doing so are imbalanced, as you embrace possibility but shun necessity. Thus the self, the synthesis of these two, is not all right, it is diseased, suffering from the sickness unto death. The only solution is to view your self as your self, accept the necessity and finitude of your self, resting transparently in the Power that grounds it.

who is she

Do women ever get bored of wanting to be a model?

Shit is so tedious. Now men are doing it too.

NUKE US ALL

I am tired of this noise which only has itself to stir

Why stop?

Attached: 1520959158988.png (640x853, 1.31M)

Just go on /lgbt/ and read stories from real trans people. It's an all-you-can-eat buffet of suffering unless you go on hormones at like age 6.

>cutting your dick
>not just wearing cute clothes
Retards

Do you think she's an intellectual one?

Both aren't mutually exclusive.

She has a bit of a dumb look. Im usually pretty accurate about these things.

Still I would love to die by breathing her vaginal fluid directly from her pussy.

>He fell for the exoteric jezebel and not the esoteric Sophia.

Attached: Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpg (768x432, 68K)

Don't need to read a damn book to know you can never become a woman, retard.
Does someone have the reddit screencap of the guy who cut his dick off and then began to write about how fucking miserable he became?

And even then you end up with a micropenis that can't be made into a neovagina.

Trans people are the flagellants of the 21st century, repenting the original sin of being born in the "wrong body."

Attached: ifonlyyouknew.jpg (736x491, 151K)

They are if you are working.

youtube.com/watch?v=-JyttqupZUI

just bottom some dude already

Attached: 1515271422037.jpg (546x720, 64K)

The Awakening

what's her name

Who's this girl?

uh bro i love this pic