Why aren’t you reading right now?

Why aren’t you reading right now?

Attached: FFC20760-1AFC-4D4F-A169-75615E1133A6.png (800x800, 84K)

I don't read

uh bro slow your roll man i'm taking a break from watching End of Watch and posting on Veeky Forums for recommendations stay in your lane narc

>End of Watch
Great movie. One of the few found footage films that didn't suffer for it

Because I'm taking a break from reading all day by watching Impractical Jokers.

I'm half drunk and i hate reading like that

I'm finding The Illiad a little boring currently and one of my dumbass neighbors has their car alarm blaring.

Attached: 1520991045824.jpg (555x555, 31K)

Just got back from the Gym
Time to read more. Physical gains are as important as Brain Gains

I'm driving

There's a movie on, then I'm watching MOTD

Ordered food and waiting for it to come. Don't want to be in the middle of a chapter while I'm interrupted.

Watching a hockey game then gonna go to the gym then I'll read

How would I understand your post if I wasn't reading?

Check mate atheist

I'm eating and scheduling a therapy appointment.

I'm reading your thread

Depressed and can’t focus. It’s fucking torment because I know reading some Bernhard would make me feel better yet I can’t manage focusing long enough to read more than seven pages

It's too noisy to concentrate, wind howling outside, people walking around downstairs and my pipes are making demonic noises whenever someone turns on the taps.

ocd attacc. i can't focus on anything

Attached: nietzsche.jpg (800x618, 102K)

I have special eyes.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 52K)

I'm taking a break from reading some Pareto. Gonna start again real soon-like. Gotta order a pizza

pls no bully

I just read straight through 100 pages or so of Phenomenology of Spirit before I got angry at how fucking worthless it is again, give me a break

*not 100% worthless; I mostly get mad at the arbitrariness of Hegel's steps, but some of them are not arbitrary, and some of them are in fact quite interesting. But mostly worthless

I'm not reading The Eccentric Core. It's a collection in honor of Seth Benardete.

I can't read

It's saturday, so I'm on my weekly t break from amphetamine. I'ze majorly re-tarded atm

If you're sincere, then reading any substantive philosophical text 100 pages "straight through" is gonna be a largely pointless affair.

I'm "working out" from home

I am literally reading as I read this post.

why would that be pointless, how the fuck else are you going to learn

read a fascinating article in National Geographic about jellyfish

some jellyfish are designed where their mouths and anuses are the same organ

good thing they don't have brains, quips one biologist, they don't have to ponder the situation

true story

Attached: beeker.jpg (114x125, 2K)

Because I am writing user.

Listen dude, by straight through I mean "in a line without stopping." I'm reading at a painfully slow rate, like 20 pages per hour.

because I'm WRITING

Attached: pepe smug.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Too tired from work to read a book. Can only spend hours reading Veeky Forums.

I’m eating. I was reading before, and I’ll be reading after.

Drinking Vodka right now, listening to King of the Road and dreaming!

My concussion symptoms flared up so I can't do much of anything

:( i know this feel all too well comrade. don't want to take anti-depressants because i don't want to fuck with my brain but it seems like there's no other alternative.

anyone from Veeky Forums on psychiatric meds?

I am

Attached: IMG_20180317_230540751.jpg (1456x2592, 1.34M)

DUDE

I'm busy jerking to BBC stuffing tight snowbunny puss

patrician taste, my nigg

I write don't read

yeah, it's called adderall but any low dose oral amp or even meth will do. I'm not being sarcastic in the least when I say that it's indescribably better for your mental health than antidepressants.

>>too drunk to edit