What do women in their early/mid 20s enjoy reading?

What do women in their early/mid 20s enjoy reading?

Attached: D0657794-7454-4D61-A998-8B0512C925F6.gif (500x375, 497K)

Salon.com

What do men in their early/mid 20s enjoy reading?

Varies, some will read the same literature you see talked about here and others will read YA shit

My diary desu

>enjoy
Nothing

Instagram
Tinder

YA

This. They only care about social media. Never met a woman in my age group(I'm mid 20s), who enjoys reading classic literature like I do. Even if they claim to like literature than it'll be YA shit and you know for a fact they only like it since something like Netflix is adapting it or a movie trilogy is popular.

>women
>reading

You don't sound like the type of guy to have a wide sample of women around you

Most of the literature majors at my school are women though. Why would they study it if they don't like reading? They're certainly not in it for the money

I knew a turboslut who used to quote Neetchan all the time

>Neetchan
they all do thar retard

Good point. Could be because I've been surrounded by Thots or Thoth types since I was kid and all of them were vapid morons.

Yup
Girls who enjoy reading these days is rare, let alone girls who enjoy books other than YA stuff

Anecdotally, absolute garbage.
I used to think the YA specter was a joke

I have found that women start to seriously read more as they age. That or it's a generational thing, which is worse

I can smell your virginity all the way from here

Harry Potter, Twilight

Ulysses, Being and Time, Religio Medici

Every men and their sperm read philosophy athat that age for some reason.

I guess is like the advanced phase of rebellious question everything, like advanced edginess. Not like as I wanna be edgy but more the thing that drove the edgy phase in the mid-early teens.

Attached: tips-fedora-ora-ora-29314387.png (500x622, 197K)

>tfw no thoth gf

Attached: thoth_by_littlepaperforest-d9o5zgh.jpg (721x1109, 117K)

>reading
>enjoy
what are you trying to say?

Attached: 1490566666016.jpg (511x428, 60K)

>Why would they study it if they don't like reading?
so they can write papers like "Gendering Gender in Hamlet"

Texts from Chad.

Attached: chad doesn't try.jpg (1200x1800, 159K)

Ironic because she (boy) invented writing

Fucking chad.

The way he is depicted in the meme is some kind of Dionysian daemon. Like a ritualistic horror, whose legs are turned in precisely 180 degrees, just so his bulge is accentuated. In a twist, darkened view of the world, I can imagine a scenario in which Chad unfurls his tongue and proceeds to bellow tongues and whirl a daemonic dervish. He is the pinnacle of your hopes and dreams. But existentially, you will not have them. You cannot. You are not Chad. Chad is never you.

Sociologically this is the implied function of Chad. Every Chad you see is an expression of your wills own weakness. In order to defeat the bourgeoisie Chad must be defeated in your own mind before you face your woman. Having read this, you will know now that your woman is thinking of Chad already, before she's met him. She is already contemplating sucking the blonde hair off his balls.

shop Zizek onto the couch

Attached: IMG_0574.jpg (720x720, 107K)

She actually knew half of Zarathustra by heart. Too bad I was too autistic to bone her at the time.

Thank you for making this post.

Attached: worth_pondering.jpg (943x707, 161K)

>Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman, the post
Spoiler alert

Shut up, you fucking roastie sluts.
Straight away making things either implicitly or explicitly about sexuality.
I have a girlfriend, grew up with many girls in my family of different age groups, and had and still have multiple female friends.
By knowing all these women I can say with certainty that women simply do not express the same desire or pursuit of knowledge and understanding that men do, particularly in their 20s.
Put women on their own around a table and let them talk, and they'll always start talking about rumours, gossip and hearsay.
Put men on their own around a table and let them talk, and they'll always start talking about politics, history and business.

My tinder bio

>Hello I am user I am come from wonderland and magic carpets where kangaroos babbys carry switchblades in pouch

>Put men on their own around a table and let them talk, and they'll always start talking about politics, history and business.
lol

the only girl I know that age reads was reading lolita last time I talked to her. Surprised me because she's very goody twoshoes.

That age that reads*

Closer proximity to Chad athletes

>Put men on their own around a table and let them talk, and they'll always start talking about video games, bitches and politics.

>video games, bitches and football

The only women I know who read good shit are married to my friends. I talk to one about Joyce, Alexander Theroux, and poetry all the time. She's well read and I can pretty much talk to her about any author and she'll at least know something . Another's favorites are Ellis, Atwood, and K. Dick, she reads a lot of poetry too.

Nothing, female literacy was a mistake and women going back to submissive illiterate kid ovens is a positive development

tell me more about her, i never met such a woman

the girl im talking too is reading 1q84 by harukami watashi ga motenai or wtv. is she pleb or?

Ebin one my dude.

existentialist bullshit shitlit

You should go your own way man. Forget women.

Attached: C8D23B3B-A284-43BB-874D-32ABF43DBECF-14364-000016386608008F.jpg (300x180, 9K)

yelp reviews

>reading philosophy is edgy
jesus christ

Attached: mfw2.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

FPBP

Chad isn't the enemy, you virgin. Chad is the answer. If you want to win, you need to become Chad.

kek

I like this. Becoming my antithesis seems cool. New life and shit

No, Chad doesn't represent the mature, healthy man who's achieved equilibrium. He's the hypermasculine cunt that misuses his sex appeal to fuck other people's women. You don't want to be that, it's all the more difficult for Chad to find real love because of his gifts and the temptations that arise from them.
>"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Also, you can't simply become Chad, it will never be as natural for you as it is for him.

Wrong.
Chad is an idea shaped by you. The more balanced and mature you are, more Chad is a kind, respectable, confident, competent [...] guy.
On the other hand if you're a fucking virgin you see Chad as an irresponsible, shallow, stupid asshole and at the same time you envy his charisma, skill and personality

I don’t know but having studied a Lit degree at a top uni I can safely say 95% of people+ who study lit are not actually into it at all and will not pursue the interest further beyond graduation

Not every successful man is a Chad and not every Chad has to be a total douchebag but when someone mentions Chad as a meme they're usually reffering specifically to the "irresponsible, shallow, stupid asshole". Chads are real user, it's not just some psychological phenomenon of virgins projecting their insecurities

But chans have the word "bydlo" for that.

why? because you aren’t that and can’t do it?

Well, generally the term "Chad" simply refers to the guy with natural gifts of masculinity, charisma and general sexual prowess. It's not something you can learn, they're separated from other successful men by how natural and inherent it is to them
Why what?

Joyce

Rupi Kaur

>Put men on their own around a table and let them talk, and they'll always start talking about politics, history and business

I can understand never socializing with women, but how did you get to posting age without socializing with men?