What is the minimum IQ to obtain a philosophy degree nowadays?

With modern universities basically being degree mills, are philosophy degrees still viewed in the high IQ tier at the undergraduate level?

Pic semi-related

Attached: he sleeps with prostitutes.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetab.com/us/2017/04/10/which-major-has-highest-iq-64811
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Philosophy is easy to pass, very hard to excel. I seen such absolute mouth breathing retards in my degree but also some of the smartest people I ever met. On average its probably higher than most humanities and the soft sciences but a head below physics and maths

The fact that you think IQ has anything to do with already indicates you're not intelligent enough

In arts it's about doing well, not simply getting a degree.

chances of getting a job outside of burger king?

this

t. Coping IQlet

Relatively high if you're not a ambitionless stooge.

t. brainlet

As far as quality of philosophy goes, from the top of the class it's a steep hill to the bottom, that's all I'll say. Philosophy degrees are not often seen as "high IQ" anymore, mostly because it means you were stupid enough to go to university for something that doesn't sound like a job. It won't get you much cred unless you go for Grad School. IQ (in the technical sense) doesn't have much to do with it though, unless you want to pursue formal logic or something.
t. graded BA Phil with honours

>iq has nothing to do with Philosophy

In your humble opinion, how well do you think 90 or less IQ Africans can fare in philosophy classes? Just as well as 120+ IQ classmates or even better am I right?

Attached: 658783.png (213x237, 8K)

the answer is that they're just fucking retarded apes. It has nothing to do with IQ and everything to do with the fact that they were descendants of farm equipment and mudhutters.

plato was right, philosophy is for a selected few, when it got to the masses it got deluted and it's now considered some stupid "pass the blunt bro" shit

Not at a real university, that's a common misconception. I studied logic and double majored in mostly analytic philosophy and CS and I work as a programmer

What makes them retarded though? Don't you see if their low IQ? There are jews with high IQ and although they are still crude and incapable of understanding some human concepts (like morals for example) their high IQs still allows them to understand and keep up in say, a philosophy class.

Is the IQ that allows you to keep up. Regardless of whether you are some sub-human aberration

This is one of the most retarded things I've read here, I'd write out an actual explanation for why but I'm too sleepy to do so.

Attached: images-2.png (242x208, 8K)

The min IQ for philosophy is the max IQ possible

>i would own you but I'm too lazy
Yeah, sure.

more like max iq to obtain...

theres a cap above which you cant get a philo degree authentically

Depends on uni. Realistically, probably 115 or so. My uni forces you to take a bunch of logic and symblic system memes for a bs, which are as hard as early uni math imo.

Philosophy majors are mostly worthless fucking retards

t. have to teach philosophy majors

Keep in mind how many normaloids there bringing the score down, it is the highest IQ degree.

Attached: iq-by-college-major-gender.png (741x643, 66K)

>iq has nothing to do with
>philosophy majors have the third highest iq of all majors

thetab.com/us/2017/04/10/which-major-has-highest-iq-64811

Attached: 1518136853167.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>their
>lit
I do not know if the average brain/lit/ has taken a bio course, or even gone to high school for that matter, but I think it is pretty easy to understand the principles of retardation. Retardation is a reduced ability to learn and interact socially. This defect is a genetic mutation which makes it impossible to operate on the same level as a normal low IQ person. While IQ can be used to show that someone is exhibiting retarded traits, it is an awful way of looking comparatively at the lay and retarded populations. It is obvious that a retarded person would have a low IQ, but in a scientific world, a highly debased test such as the Intelligence Quotient lacks the reputation to be considered legitimate. Scientific examination of DNA alone is required to diagnose Mental Retardation.