I'd like to read books with unexpecting and mindblowing plot-twists. What should i read?

I'd like to read books with unexpecting and mindblowing plot-twists. What should i read?

Attached: 1501887417786.jpg (723x904, 117K)

I want to die between those legs.

what ethnicity is she?

she's so fine

looks like abella anderson

Mestizo

Wow

>browse Veeky Forums
>see qt.314
>want to choke the chicken
>but wait, what if she's a subhuman nonwhite?
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: extremely mad.jpg (225x224, 6K)

I've spent too much time on Veeky Forums and now I can't decide if I find her attractive or if I wish to uphold my racial supremacy

Wish I could just go back to the simple days when I could spank down to nogs and wetbacks without thinking twice

Nigga how did you end up this way? I've been shitposting on this website for 10 years and I still jerk off to nigs and spics.

Dude I'm on 3 weeks nofap don't post this shit on a blue board.

>not making love to beautiful women of color from around the globe
>passing up on life's greatest pleasures for some spooks from the internet

u need stirner in ur life my dude

latinas > ensuring the survival of the white race

Attached: 1080full-yovanna-ventura.jpg (1080x1248, 175K)

latinas are too ratchet, u gotta get into african chicks bro, they're much more sophisticated, probably because of all the british and french cultural influence

>African
>sophisticated
what the fuck. Argentinian women read Bolaño and Borges. African women carry plantains in baskets

female niggers are nothing but gold diggers, latinas come in different colors btw and have native american blood as well as european

spanish culture is too sleazy, it's undignified

Nairobi, my dude. I've known 3 Kenyan girls in my brief life each of whom were absolutely beautiful in all respects. Don't understand it, and don't feel the need to.

>implies african culture, aka people who still live in huts and mutilate the clitoris of their women is superior to the Hispanosphere, to which Cervantes, Borges, Bolaño, Neruda, Cortazar, etc. belong to.
bad bait, m8, try harder.

How do you say fertile in Spanish or Portuguese or whatever?

Is she from Colombia?

>the culture that invented the novel and gave us the best novelists of the second half of the 20th century is "sleazy"
why are you even here?

Spanish: fértil.

Get off Veeky Forums, go get fucked by a nigger.

I want to bite into her thighs like a steak

yes, i'm sure you were culturally enriched that time u bought that junot diaz book at the borders in the suburban strip mall, but maybe try living in a spanish neighborhood before u speak on "actually existing conditions" as the marxists like to say

>black chicks from africa
>speaking spanish

???

STOP POSTING FEMALES

>black dominicans selling moldy plantains
>having anything to do with african women

ok

latam literature is severely overrated

> talks about Hispanic Americans in the US, aka from his limited Murifag point of view, instead of about people from actual Hispanic countries.
Try harder.

You said black chicks from the motherland, not me.

Yeah, from a place west of Macondo

Attached: taganga-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 252K)

at least there's a lit tradition, unlike in africa.

>mush hispanic homeland

we were talking about sophistication not busboys

>Junot Diaz
Please leave this board immediately. Latin American literature is God tier. No one's talking about the trash written by the American children of poor immigrants

Attached: une-29-2016-1.png (2425x940, 1.62M)

africans study english and french literature, not some magical realism crap barely above YA

>Marquez in the only Latin American author
>sub-Saharan Africans study the Western canon more than Hispanics do
We have regular threads on Veeky Forums from hispanbros in Spanish, and they seem pretty patrician to me

You were talking about how black chicks are more sophisticated than Latinas, and you don't even know actual Latinas but immigrants from 3rd, 4th generation. Not people from an actual Latin American country.

Attached: argie.jpg (499x374, 30K)

Keep in mind that you're saying this about Latin America in comparison to Africa, which has an objectively worse standard of living.

>he thinks anyone cares about spanish literature

yeah i remember talking to this broad from uzbekistan and she was going on about how it was the most important country in the world because of everything tamerlane had done and all this crap, i'm like bitch don't nobody give a shit about tamerlane or uzbekistan, ur fuckin buggin

>saying ratchet instead of wretched
Its already too late for you, user.

I'm going to keep her in mind if I am ever reading Marquez and need to picture one of the chicks

So, they don't even have lit in their own languages? lol total plebs, studying the languages of their enslavers.

Pale Fire. It's the answer to most "what should I read" questions

better than Lolita?

How many Nobel Prizes in literature does Uzbekistan have? Spanish-language authors have won 11. Clearly some people care.

yeah, u read of lot of guechua lit eh?

their enslavers were muslims, spaniards, and hebrews, their civilizers were brits and frenchmen

It took me over an hour to actually read what OP wrote

>presents zero opionions of relevance
>writes like a negro
>thinks the non-existen african lit is somehow better than the world-celebrated Latin American lit

Still haven't read it myself

ok next time the delivery boy brings dinner i'll ask your countrymen what his favorite nobel prize winning author is

oh ya good job on collapsing that bridge in florida, great work from an affirmative action latino contractor, somedays you guys will reach european levels of engineering talent im sure

"Civilizers". Nice euphemism. You're totally clueless. Enjoy your "bitches", as you call them.

As if the average American black raised on hip-hop knows anything about actual African art

>oh ya good job on collapsing that bridge in florida

What tf are you even talking about? Again talking from your limited point of view, not about actual people from LatAm.

Looks like a nice place, user.

if latin america was good people wouldn't be flooding across the border trying to get away, mexico is like an afghanistan tier failed state but oh yes that old fat faggot made a couple sjw murals so i guess it's not a shithole right

Latin America isn't one country. First of all, Mexico's contribution to art, both popular and high, is pretty extensive. 4 out of the past 5 best director winners at the Oscars have been Mexican. Second, not every Latin American country is as politically fucked as Mexico is. Argentina and Chile are pretty decent countries. Uruguay is cool, and Costa Rica is quite nice.

In modern days more immigrants are in fact going back to mexico than going to the US. Mexico is not as bad as your brainwashing media tells you it is, it's clearly not Afghanistan, stop watching Fox News (they hate black people) also Mexico is not all of LatAm.You clearly haven't left the basement.Stick to black people things like rapping or something.

Those cartel videos do scare the shit out of me tbqh

there are only two places of origin in the world where the people need affirmative action to compete with europeans: africa and latin america, i was merely stating of the regions that can't seem to compete in the 21st century, i much prefer the women of african because they often speak french and are well versed in french literature, but with an anglo sense of decency, rather than some greaseballs who act like a tacky italian stuck in the 1970s, it's just my preference, don't take it personally my friend

>arguing with a tasteless negro whose levels of ignorance are those of a newly-freed slave
You failed for the bait, anons.

Bob Dylan has one.

>i much prefer the women of african because they often speak french and are well versed in french literature, but with an anglo sense of decency
These black chicks you find in French Guiana and Dominican Republic, which are part of Latin America, not Africa, you fucking retard.

who's this fell jezabel man milk Mephistopheles?

>the massive human rights violations and sickening violence of mexico is foxnews propoganda

sorry i read about the horrors in mexico from leftwing news sources who report on the thousands of murdered women who show up in ditches or half dissolved in vats of acid, or the labor organizers brazenly gunned down by thugs, the drug violence is only one of many sources of the sick inhumanity of mexico

i'm talking about africans from africa, not some poor bastards that absorbed loud and obnoxious spanish culture

In order to get from Mexico to the US all that's required is that you cross an imaginary border. In order to get from Asia or Europe to the US you require a plane ticket and the paperwork needed to legally enter the US. This process selects for people with higher IQ, while the boarder-hopping process involved in immigrating from Mexico doesn't.

let us know when u finally ween yourself off the affirmative action amigo

Dude, latinas are way hotter, end of story. Black women are very seldom pretty, and even when they are they still have ugly hair and squished noses.

Attached: yovannaventura2016-04-22at124752.jpg (1100x1052, 175K)

As if the US was any better when it comes to violence... Don't make me laugh. Chiraq, for starters.

>he drug violence is only one of many sources of the sick inhumanity of mexico
It's literally the only cause, and you know who buys their shit? Their biggest client? Murifag junkies. Impossible to clean up the mess when your neighbour can't keep his shir together.

>As if the US was any better when it comes to violence
It literally is though. Murder rate is signifianctly lower in the US, even taking Chicago into consideration.

yeah that chick looks hot but as soon as she speaks my dick will be flaccid unless by some miracle her accent is hindi

Wrong. You also need documents if you want to legally enter to the US from Mexico. Illegal immigrants are illegal immigrants, not the norm. And the biggest illegal immigrant group coming from Asia are the Chinese.

the most violent city in america is actually st. lious but even then it's still ranked lower than all the major cities in brazil

>implying her Cuban accent didn't make you hard

Attached: Joi_apartment.png (700x393, 387K)

Who cares about your dick? Go get your niggers, let men with taste get the real deal.

What percentage of Mexican immigrants are here legally? Let's be real

>all that art hoe core
>God tier

Attached: 150695181854.jpg (261x193, 5K)

I don't have the numbers, and frankly, I don't give a shit, you can have them.

Those are the Nobel Prize winning ones. Bolaño and Borges are legit great

A single Borges short story is better than all of African literature put together.

A single Neruda verse is better than all of African literature put together.

spanish women talk like a man, if i wanted someone shouting stupid opinions at me i'd go on a Veeky Forums

A single Bolanño parenthetical is more important than anything to ever happen in sub-Saharan Africa

Sounds like you got told off by a strong latina lmfao

Plot twists are for brainlets

>spanish women talk like a man

black africans literally talk and look like dudes kek don't be ridiculous, user.

>African "literature"

You're giving it way too much credit.

>b-but better than Africans
well done spics, i guess?

Attached: 1483634786273.png (480x527, 267K)

who is this absolute goddess?

Les gommes - Alain Robbe-Grillet
Nice literature discussion, btw.

i mean yeah native latinas are really sexy but am i the only one who looks at them and immediately thinks about the kinds of dudes they normally roll with? i don't even get turned on anymore, i instantly start thinking about being shot or stabbed or getting my ass kicked by a bunch of gangsters with buzzcuts. the only thing comparable to the hotness of a brazilian chick is the fucking gruesome violence of a sandal-wearing brazilian gangbanger.

Ladi-*cough*-Gentlemen, I present to you, the perfect thicc

This. Only date latinas if you don't mind being chased by a guy with a machete

Lucky dubs don't lie.

Attached: Shinji Mug.png (512x512, 244K)

Madeout with a latina at a party once. Got a text from her ex that if I didn't back off he was going to jump me and beat my ass til I couldn't see straight. Never again.

damn, I needed that reaction pic.

based Shinji.

Unless you live in the first world

Children of Hurin