It seems like no one really understand Nietzsche, both online and among actual philosophers...

It seems like no one really understand Nietzsche, both online and among actual philosophers. Whenever someone reads Nietzsche, there's always someone around to say "you got Nietzsche completely wrong".

Is it even possible to understand Nietzsche?

Attached: Freddy.jpg (800x1085, 262K)

What do you think?

no

It seems like no one really understand Plato, both online and among actual philosophers. Whenever someone reads Plato, there's always someone around to say "you got Plato completely wrong".

Is it even possible to understand Plato?

yes

What?

What do you think?

it's a meme desu

>It seems like no one really understand Nietzsche
Icycalm does.

Attached: 87d.jpg (311x313, 14K)

Attached: 1521397807551.jpg (311x313, 12K)

You've got a point, but this seems to be far more the case with Nietzsche than any other philosopher.

There are no facts, only interpretations.

Hello, I'm the only man to have ever understood Nietzsche. AMA.

he was a pagan
there, i understood nietzsche

All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

Haha it's almost as if absolute understanding of a persons intentions is impossible.

I'm just gonna go read Ready, Player One

Yes. Read Catherine Keller.
That is the correct vision of Nietzsche
NO LMAO

That's because posthumous writers are always misunderstood, but that's where they get their power

Attached: The Gay Science.png (500x775, 219K)

Neetche literally had no opinion. He was an opinionated moron that used CAPITAL LETTERS and a lot of EXCLAMATIONS! To create an impression that he wasn't just talking out of his ass. He contradicts himself constantly

I can't remember a single instance where he used capital letters and I own roughly half his books in paperback and have read another 1/4 online.

never contradicts himself in any way that makes him incomprehensible. no one who wrote that much meaningful work is a moron try not posturing on the internet

I enjoyed your image. May I have your permission to save it image onto my computer for future use?

Go for it. I don't post on an anonymous image board to assert my individuality and keep images to myself

I'm not a fan of the "you misunderstand nietzsche" line but i doubt people's reading comprehension when they offhandedly equate him with nihilism or with Nazi-ism.