Hermann Hesse described Revolt Against the Modern World as "really dangerous."

>Hermann Hesse described Revolt Against the Modern World as "really dangerous."

What books does Veeky Forums consider dangerous?

Attached: blue_jay_8.jpg (425x357, 44K)

The Bible.

Communist Manifesto

Might is Right

Zettel's Traum

If that thing fell on you it would hurt

did he mean dangerous as in "not safe"
or
did he mean dangerous as in "not true"
?

my answer i guess depends on yours

My diary desu

I guess it came from his point of view and not the validity of the claims made in the book. Hesse was like a new yorker doing designer drugs feeling the vibe while Evola was living in the woods channeling his inner spirit living in the mud

I would call The Strange Death of Europe dangerous. Considering it triggered the lefty cuck mods so hard to delete the thread about it just now.
Even though it's a book and making a thread about it is perfectly on topic and following the rules.

I find it highly ironic that Veeky Forums of all boards is the one to feature hardcore censorship.
The board that should be the place where differing philosophical and political ideas should be debated without fear and pussy mods don't literally SHUT IT DOWN when a thread challenges their world view.

You people should be disgusted in yourselves.

He was basically saying it was true but "problematic" for his sappy degenrate liberal commitments

That thread was deleted because the book is a sophomoric farce unworthy of discussion

Your mom's hairy taint is a sophomoric farce unworthy of discussion.

guys i haven’t been on lit for a while, why there’s not more memerson threads?

Ah, yes, this is the level we're dealing with.

My dude

Dangerous as "this kind of mentality is going to prompt WW2". Hesse was very prophetic, I remember reading him saying that humankind was about to enter a new middle age after WW1.

They also deleted new Londonfag thread I was itching to read.

I felt a retarded statement only merited another retarded statement.

I think this is probably pretty straight on.

and , a broken clock is right...

Anything the Frankfurt School wrote

You're a fag.

The only book people aren't allowed to talk about on here.

Attached: serveimage(4).jpg (203x300, 15K)

Will To Power depending on your understanding of N.

kys

Since this is sort of a Hesse thread- I just finished Steppenwolf. What the fuck?
>exploration of an outcast and different perceptions of intelligentsia and society
>last 100 pages are just an LSD trip for no fucking reason
Am I stupid for not enjoying the second half?

can you explain? i understand lauren southern's book is probably shit, but idk the author

That book is amazing. Will buy an actual physical copy.

It's because if the average person read that book, it will make them become murderous.

>My nigga

Anyone have all the quotes of random intellectuals talking in hushed voices about how dangerous and civilisation wrecking Stirner is?

Also when the Marquis de Sade’s books were really rare and underground for several centuries everyone thought they’d drive people crazy and shit

Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Attached: cover.png (270x401, 113K)

reading the talmud will make you hate jews if you're a christcuck

hey Veeky Forums, what's the most "dangerous" thing you can write?

Who can't you criticize?

I nominate this for underrated post of the day.

I agree 100%.