Stefan Molyneux book reviews

medium.com/@alexanderdouglas/the-art-of-the-ego-review-of-stefan-molyneuxs-stupid-book-4a195ab1a5bc
medium.com/@cianchartier/a-review-of-stefan-molyneuxs-the-art-of-the-argument-2c1c83fa7802
lostgenerationphilosopher.wordpress.com/2017/09/13/the-art-of-the-argument-stefan-molyneuxs-book-reviewed-on-lgp/
freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2017/09/05/barely-an-argument-a-review-of-the-art-of-the-argument-western-civilizations-last-stand-by-stefan-molyneux/

gee its almost like you shouldn't trust a youtuber with political views

Attached: 1521243951654.jpg (1072x1440, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!TA8BBTKL!hnbesbj77yyZtrB9QVRBtmGqY4sdPUcdwsPrstLH6X0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Spending more than 1 millisecond of your time thinking about youtubers
lmao @ u

The way Peterson has his arm around that kid makes me uncomfortable.

Very autismo thing to do. It looks like he saw someone do it in a movie and he is emulating it. Painfully.

>implying he isn't a pedophile
>implying the kid isn't a fag

I don't think Peterson is a pedo.

Kid looks like reddit

I mean it's a photo. Looks like he's just trying to pose for the photo.

Jesus Christ, I fucking hate Peterson.

>Wearing a MEGA hat in Canada

>bugman, present and future

me on the left

> bugman

stop using our words, soyboy. you don't even know what they mean

That first review you linked is awful. The author reeks of intellectual snobbery and he isn't correct in several of his conclusions. And how exactly is Stefan 'unqualified' to write this book? He has a masters degree; I guess i wasn't aware you need a PHD to be 'qualified' to write a book. Also, why does he keep bringing up the phrase 'white men' when critiquing Stefan's book? Nowhere in the book, or on any of the websites that sell the book does it mention anything about being for white men. This is SJW tier garbage, user - oh wait I almost forgot which board I'm on.

fuck off molineux

you're right, please leave

>JORDANED

>LOBSTER'D

Why should you trust queers and jews writing reviews on some random website???

The only thing lower than Molyneux would be someone bothered enough by him to make a thread.

OP here, I apologize, I haven't read any of them but assumed they were good, I mean how can you screw up a review of a shitty pseudointellectual fartsniff book?
also if anyone interested the PDF is here, found on eight-chen /pdfs/ boards

mega.nz/#!TA8BBTKL!hnbesbj77yyZtrB9QVRBtmGqY4sdPUcdwsPrstLH6X0

Attached: migtaw.png (1446x827, 1.22M)

If David Foster Wallace was alive today he would unironically be a huge fan of Peterson.

you first, nigger.

>Wallace experienced severe side effects from the medication[20] and in June 2007 stopped taking phenelzine, his primary antidepressant drug, on his doctor’s advice.[19] The depression recurred, and he tried other treatments, including electroconvulsive therapy. Eventually he went back on phenelzine but found it ineffective.[20] On September 12, 2008, Wallace wrote a two-page suicide note, arranged part of the manuscript for The Pale King and hanged himself from a rafter of his house.[63] He was 46.
uhm, nothing to see here goyim, just buy some more pills from SteinBerg inc.!

It's alright. The 2nd link is actually really good, and doesn't read like an SJW blogpost. If you're into philosophy I'd strongly recommend Molyneux's 1st book 'universally preferable behaviour' if you want a good laugh. It's at least 100 times more cringe worthy than the art of the argument. The fact that he has a Masters degree and wrote something so objectively stupid is hilarious
Plus it's free on his website

Attached: 1480648535029.jpg (640x853, 61K)

>he has a Masters degree
OP here again,
I barely graduated high school with grades that permit me to be a police officer or social worker, how the fuck is this possible? Life is so fucking unfair I want to kill myself

Attached: pomo.png (1618x560, 94K)

nice

"i did cleaned my room, daddy peterson"