>Fav book
The Brothers Karamazov

>Fav cig
GPC Light 100s

Attached: squid.jpg (720x540, 67K)

>smoking

i dont smoke

stop smoking retard

I don't smoke, I dip. There is nothing better than sitting down with a fat lip of Copenhagen and reading Heart of Darkness.

>copenhagen

We got a diplet

Skoal fags are the worst

i don't smoke since i'm not retarded.

this is a high IQ board mate you won't find a lot of smokers here

please tell me how smoking is bad for you

>tfw hate the feeling and taste of smoking but after a few drinks I'll be chaining like a Chinese street merchant

lol this guy

Attached: file.png (326x217, 125K)

>he believes what the """""surgeon general""""" says

infinite jest and camel filters

pretty much this
I "quit" smoking almost 8 years ago, and i am actively disgusted by it whenever i'm around smokers, but i have smoked probably a dozen cigarettes since then, every single one of which i have smoked wayyyyy past the point of "drunk" and well into "shitfaced"
i've bummed all of those ones, but one of these days i'm gonna have a really, really dark moment and buy a pack of American Spirits Perique Blend (the GOD cigarette). haven't smoked one of those bad boys since "officially" quitting
so after all that bullshit, i guess i'll play your game OP
book - Ulysses
cigs - pic related

Attached: file.png (480x360, 162K)

Aye those are what I smoke. First ones I tried and everything else feels either weak as fuck or straight-up toxic (Marlboro reds or any menthols feel caustic when you nose-exhale)
Good shit, props for quitting though. It gets expensive fast.

Veeky Forums is high iq? is this your first time here?

You dip your lips in tobacco? What the hell is this shit?

> I would rather chew my poison than inhale it

Stinky Diplet

9gag level

brothers karamazov and i stopped smoking because it's by far the most retarded way to fuck your life up