Russia's national college entrance exam will include Mandarin as an elective foreign language...

>Russia's national college entrance exam will include Mandarin as an elective foreign language, according to a recent announcement by Sergey Kravtsov, deputy minister of education and science of the Russian Federation

All the best books will be written in Chinese soon.
Are you preparing?

Attached: 5930f565-d416-413f-bece-0887137adf36.jpg (1024x576, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORyw6TGLBvk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mandarin is a retarded caveman language, the best Chinese books aren't even written in Mandarin

>You will never read Mandarin literature from your clifftop retreat.

In all seriousness, is Cantonese considered the better tongue for beautiful prose, or do you have something else in mind?

Attached: DX1JdG2UQAAFyfU.jpg (1200x797, 152K)

Chinese classics were great. Language sounds like utter catfight, though.

Japanese tongue sounds far better; if you disagree you're being a contrarian.

If you read ancient Chinese poems (those before the fall of Song) in Cantonese you get much better result simply because it actually shares a similar tonal system with ancient Chinese.

Russians are just learning the tongue of their new overlords

Attached: 1520901877679.jpg (814x1223, 92K)

i'm reading jin yong to prepare

objectively false

Go, try to ask any students studying 文學 in Hong Kong.

I have about 3 years high school experience with Mandarin and a few months of self-taught Japanese (got Hiragana and Katakana down)

Can anyone recommend options for learning both languages at the same time? I figure as long as it takes no worse than 2x as long, I’m still in the green.

Wish I had the option to learn Mandarin at school

>Japanese tongue sounds far better; if you disagree you're being a contrarian.
it's just so melodic, pure phonetic. i stumbled by some 80s japanese funk or something by chance and im in love
youtube.com/watch?v=ORyw6TGLBvk

im only half serious, but chinese-subbed anime?

Dubbed surely?
Isn't Chinese subs basically the same as Japanese. Hanzi across languages is a bit confusing to me

>best books
Wait, Chinese will become white as well? I don't think so, buddy.

The 80's are over, and only pessimism and economic crashes await us.

>hong kong
It is a city in the canton area and the majority speaks cantonese. Of course they will be giving unbiased opinion on this, right? Why don't you ask people in beijing, where the standard of the mandarin is based on, their opions then?

水浒传,西游记,三国演义,红楼梦,and 金瓶梅 are all written in Mandarin.

It's funny because Hong Kong actually writes in Standard Chinese which is based on Mandrin. Cantonese doesn't even have a proper written language ands it's only written in informal contexts

I live in a russian city on a border with China and have lots of them studying in my uni and by far they are the most digusting pigs I've ever seen in my life. Every time they cook in the shared kitchen in my uni's dormitory they leave a disgusting mess and never clean up. I've seen their rooms few times and it's always full of garbage, dirty plates, etc. etc. Their language is by far the most disgusting one(there are a lot of people from Japan and Korea here too) with all the horrible "sh" and "ch" sounds and they are ugly as fuck. Fuck China, fuck chinese. Compared to all the koreans I see on a daily basis they are just subhuman garbage that should be erased.

Attached: chinese character.png (800x5132, 757K)