My girlfriend is making me quit reading. What should I do...

My girlfriend is making me quit reading. What should I do? I could get back into video gaming maybe but otherwise I'm unsure.

Attached: images-2.jpg (224x225, 15K)

>My girlfriend is making me quit reading.
But why

She says its "for nerds".

>My girlfriend is making me quit reading.
gonna have to elaborate here.

okay but how exactly is she 'making' you quit?

What are her hobbies?

She's just demanding it. She says she doesn't want me turning into a nerd.

Quit her, keep reading.

And that's not a joke - I mean that sincerely, user.

She watches tv a lot.

Well you're going to have to tell her in no long terms that you are going to continue reading because that's what you want to do.

What the fuck OP. Dump her and if you don't want to dump her tell her that things being "for nerds" is a fascist concept and that one should aspire to fully be himself as a constant explosion of rhizomatic desire

Women are literally only good for fucking and only the 0.001% that are up to my (and hopefully your) standards. Useless whores. They deserve to be enslaved and tortured forever by volcels like myself.

>vol

user women of all ages stare at me when i walk past and all i can do is smirk, knowing that they can never have me and will end up producing nothing of value before being forgotten forever. Men create. Women can only destroy

bait

if she is actually making you quit reading then you're probably one of the more pathetic males on the spectrum.

>b-b-but I have a girlfriend

you're just a sucker with no self-esteem, user. although your post was most likely a bait to rile up anonymous men on a japanese radiation therapy web forum.

this is bait

>A sucker with no self esteem

What are you creating user?

Your gf should stop you from role playing on imageboards

Drop your worthless girlfriend.

look at all them replies, is lit this easy to troll?

Do it but tell her so long as she puts down her smartphone.

Bait

Dump. Her. Now.

Your gf sounds based. Reading is worthless.

Marry her.

Yeah?

what can you do?
quit reading

Either she's testing your assertiveness, or she's an idiot.

or she's spanish. no one reads books in spain

post pics faggot