C g jung is mah niggah

Where should i start and in which order should i read these? And is there anything i should read beforehand? Considering maybe reading "secret teachings of all ages" by manly p hall beforehand, anything else i need?

The two danish titles is roughly translated as "The Unconscious" and "The I and The Unconscious" I do not know what their English titles are. Here they
are in german, but i cannot find their English titles. archive.org/stream/UberDiePsychologieDesUnbewuC.G.Jung/Uber Die Psychologie Des Unbewu - C. G. Jung#page/n0/mode/2up
And
archive.org/details/diebeziehungenzw00jung

Attached: Jung lean.jpg (720x960, 58K)

I'd start with Modern Man in Search of a Soul.

>Where should i start
Start with a book called German for Reading. upon finishing that text you should be able to mull over Jung in German. Pls throw out those English translations.

Actually considering taking some courses in German, but is the translation that bad in comparison?

lol.
hocus pocus bullshit who's popularity is determined by a meme fucktard.

stay off the soy, manchildren

Attached: jordan-peterson[1].jpg (705x529, 96K)

Yep, sell them before you fall down the new age rabbit hole.

>Where should i start
With Freud

>peterson
>new age
If you want to criticize him please be less of a brainlet when doing so...

Man in search of a soul. then 'I and the unconscious', it sounds like one of his books I read in french with a similar title(dialectique du moi et de l'inconscient), which is somewhat entry level Jung.
way to out yourself as an ignorant who only knows of Jung BECAUSE the memefucktard talks about it. You're as pathetic as memersons fangirls. Both of you didn't know of jung before this fag. you're all plebs.

Is this a good place to start?

Attached: 41aKSq5qAZL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (325x499, 26K)

>way to out yourself as an ignorant who only knows of Jung BECAUSE the memefucktard talks about it. You're as pathetic as memersons fangirls. Both of you didn't know of jung before this fag. you're all plebs.
yo go grrl!

Attached: Oh snap.gif (595x335, 2.82M)

to be honest memerson uses Jung in my plebeian opinion(i haven't read Jung) quite well, at least entry level. Where i think memerson gets bad is his repetition and lack of evolution.

I know about Jung because on the television show Frasier, Niles always called himself a Jungian!

bump

Jung was a hidden gem I found on /pol/ long before this guy.

Bump

I recommend starting with Man and His Symbols.

Oh, and despite what others might tell you, you should stay far, far away from the Black Books and even farther away from the Red Book.

>Oh, and despite what others might tell you, you should stay far, far away from the Black Books and even farther away from the Red Book

Why?

They're personal diaries never intended for publication, basically Jung's raw consciousness. Without the context of his organized, published thoughts they're largely unintelligible.

As a beginner I can't really recommend Man and His Symbols. The first chapter I found pretty good as it introduced his main theories. But chapter 2 and onward felt really confusing and baseless, literally astrology tier. I tried to take them seriously but they provide no explanations for any of their symbolic interpretations. My felt that I'm missing something, like I should have read something before it, but idk.
Man in search of his soul is actually way better, started it recently and so far it's pretty good.

>English
>language with the largest and most flexible lexicon in history
>being unable to capture the meaning of a work
>being incapable of producing at least a decent translation

I get that there are some quirks or wordplay that can't be conveyed, but come on man.

In my country i need to learn three languages to enter uni, so this is just some extra motivation to actually learn it.

here
...I have to learn a language anyway...

You will get MK-ULTRA'd. Such writings are only intelligible to the Bogdanoffs.