As a sadist what books should I read to reinforce my kink?

As a sadist what books should I read to reinforce my kink?
Clockwork orange, American Psycho, 120 Days and...

Attached: you will never have her.jpg (1280x1920, 381K)

120 days is shit, the new justine and juliette are way better.

New?

>he took on an unnatural proclitivty that requires a stimulus to induce its expression
>he isn't satisfied with the divine act of penetration alone because his soul has exhausted its ability for subtle amazement

i like her shoes and also i want to have sexual intercourse with her

Not op but even outside of the sexual sphere, it's just fun to treat people like shit, especially when they are shit. For example, when I bother to acknowledge a beggar, I just look in their eyes while I drop pocket change and spit before walking away.

You need to get into hentai manga.

Attached: uixvjJS.jpg (402x239, 29K)

my goodness she is cute, she is fit for a great man thats for sure!

thats why you're here and she's there

i want sex the woman

>keeps her shoes inside
Dropped

>Dropped
dropped on your knees, you mean?

that's the longer version

Agree, but it is the most famous book by Sade afterall.

only because of the sassy name probably. it wasn't even finished.

its fun for (You) because you’re a sociopath, you’re equating your deformed brain to most other people

Hentai, honestly.

How To Tie A Noose

Reddit is always there mate

Do you live in Japan or something

Anyone else have the urge to engage in intercourse with her?

What? I don't understand this post, can you clarify?

That's about as clear as I can make my idea, really. My tube swells to the suggestion of her legs.

HE WANTS TO FUCK HER

Too bad you'll have to engage in marriage beforehand!

Thucydides tbqhwyfam
>That dialogue between the Melians and the Athenians at the end of book V

Attached: thucydidesmyman.jpg (200x298, 15K)

Attached: IMG_0538.jpg (506x474, 18K)

Why can’t she be barefoot? :(

In our Judeo-Christian society, the sensation of a maiden's bare foot is reserved for after marriage. I wouldn't expect an immigrant like you to understand.

attractive females are deviants

why does she have the name raisin?

Attached: 1519444315567.png (1000x4019, 2.95M)

Anyway user, that doesn't matter.
Read the filename.

Marquis de Sade (check out his short stories too)
Octave Mirbeau
Yukio Mishima
Franz Kafka, Robert Musil, the list goes on...

Attached: torture.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

>>>/reddit/

that sounds a lot like an "intense, state mandated therapy" problem.

I actively attempt to maul people who tickle me. I'd much rather be beaten with a rock.

>encouraging me
thanks bro!

Do you live in a house with a dirt floor?

hot... i'd love to make you writhe and suffer..... consensually

i suggest a certaing guy named sigmund, he is from vienna and he wrote books for people like you. thank me later

I'd much rather you hold me down and brushy my teeth

cute, cute
wanna be bfs....

One doesnt read 120 days for the prose which is shit *pun intended*

One reads 120 days to encounter a writer who changed what was possible within literature, allowing the taboo to be accessible through text

I recommended two other Sade works in that very post and I'm not saying his prose is bad, just that 120 is an unfinished piece of shit. I agree, Sade is great and worthwhile for how far he went (and hilarious) but 120 is the worst example even of that. It's just a shit book.

Philosophy in the Bedroom is the best introduction to his brand of libertine philosophy, but (The New) Justine and Juliette are the best novels he wrote.

His other works are all way more enjoyable than 120 Days. In Juliette the protagonist visits a German Jew who has a whore take a long icebath and then lay on an altar pretending she is dead while other whores dance around her in a circle chanting something like 'she is dead, she is dead!'

The monastery chapters in Justine where the monks have an entire dungeon labyrinth with dozens of sex slaves who all wear uniforms to show their designated use and such is also amazing. Or how the monks have dinners watching pregnant women balance on one foot on high pillars surrounded by thorns.

It's all next level shitposting, 120 is just the most uninteresting of them.

>I'd much rather be beaten with a rock.
So, you're into Mercerism?

Sounds like the writings of an edgy 14 year old/Brett Easton Edgelord tbqhwyfamalam

>One reads 120 days to encounter a writer who changed what was possible within literature, allowing the taboo to be accessible through text
Sorry no, a book that goes unpublished until the early 20th century when plenty of books like it were already extant does not "change what [is] possible within literature. Altogether worthwhile reading but not in any way what you're describing.

It's dirty and what's more it's rude and impolite to keep shoes in house or flat.

Just watch TV. It's hells glory hole. Pro-tip it only works in one direction.

>t. disgusting amerigoblin