Why haven’t you bought an e-reader yet Veeky Forums...

Why haven’t you bought an e-reader yet Veeky Forums? Don’t you want the freedom to take any book you want with you anywhere you go and at anytime?
>pic related
Or are you so obsessive over acquiring a nice shelf that you’d rather have physical copies?

Attached: DE481428-CD10-4075-978B-812FA9A5260A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

How could you fuck this up that badly?

Is that what it's like to live on the equator?

What one do you have there?

Memereaders can never fully convey the power of a great literary work

you talk like a dragonball character

I read on my s3 in public. That way people think that I'm browsing facebook.

Kobo Aura One H20

That’s why you only read fiction or books which you just want to read for the sake of it on it. You can still purchase physical copies of the best books

Not gonna lie, I recently got a Kindle Paperwhite and actually am reading much more now. It's pretty great, not even meme-ing.

Me too, I’ve read more books in the past 5 months since I got it than I had previously in the last 5 years

Because my native is not English.

But I did.

he's reading mein kampf

underrated

fuck off CIA i am not buying your

"let's see what these people read so we know what they know"
fuck you e-readers are for fuckers who think electricity is god and that science is real fuck you

i have one. it's op

Oh shit, you’re right..

Attached: 18D85E4D-5919-4CE6-8D6B-A4A1C4D34DB4.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

I have a nook. Only used it when I ship out for a few months, because there’s no room in my hold

Device reading for extended periods gives me a headache and I much prefer a physical book anyways. I recognize the advantages but I don't care.
Nothing quite like the various different scents of books either. Can't get that with an e-reader.

>Nothing quite like the various different scents of books either
Good point. New books do smell fantastic. The one that I have is an e-ink screen so it reads almost just like paper and has no backlighting if you turn it off.

I use an e-reader for stuff that isn't my first language so I can easily look things up but otherwise I prefer regular books.

Then buy ereader with integrated book scent sprayer.

Is that a thing?

Attached: 1213938A-F788-4C50-ADA6-64B38EF367DA.jpg (1307x1080, 259K)

if you're going to spout tinfoil nonsense like that, couldn't they just track what books you purchase at the store?

I’m pretty sure that was bait, user

breh you think they got time to watch cameras and see which books you buy?
They can only see on your credit cards that you bought books, not which books; only that you bought books. Well if thet really wanted too they could find out which books, but then they would have to get into the books stores info and shit like that.
when you buy books off amazon and on e-readers its right there. It is all right the fuck there.

>looks like user bought twilight on jan 5th and is 60% through it what a fag
>looks like user can only read at __ pages per min
>looks like user like this, and buys this, and knows this. WE can do this and he won't know

then the world collapses because you wanted a fucking e-reader.....
frick off

(also help me with grammar i am tard)

>They don't care about what you buy
>But they also care what you buy

Attached: 1519335106403.png (645x729, 63K)

>what is a joke

I already own an ebook that has hundreds of books on it. I also own a bookshelf that has hundreds of books on it.

Is an e reader a brand name?
I use my phone as an e reader. It's awesome and the books are dirt cheap if you know what I'm saying. Also if I'm browsing this shitty site and come across some pretentious comment recommending a book or browsing Reddit and some one suggest an actual good book I can be reading it in less than a minute which is awesome. The future is now.

Same

me too, I really like it

I got a case for mine that has a real leather smell to it, it's not quite a "bookish" smell but its nice.

>buy book second hand so it looks read on the shelf
>pirate book for e-reader so I can read it without drawing attention, sits in bag with a bunch of other books so I can read a bit whenever I have down time

truly the most patrician way to enjoy literature.

Attached: pleased.png (686x484, 102K)