Why is Rand so many peoples' first and last dive into philosophy?

Why is Rand so many peoples' first and last dive into philosophy?

Attached: 1200px-Harrison_Ford_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg (1200x1553, 249K)

She isn't

She isn't

she's not

Why is he more Chad now than this board is at 25?

she is not

she ain't

she isn't

Because individualism gives you the false perception that you have surpassed humanity. It feels nice until you realize that you are still bound to this world and your humanity has been stripped away. Also, Hans shot first like a boss.

Nobody in Germany reads her. Shes less than a joke, a nobody.

Because she is right

y'all still salty cuz she btfo'd kant

Her naive realism and volitionism is impressive for someone who doesn't know better.

because rawls isnt much better sadly

Rand, philosophy

Attached: laughing.jpg (546x453, 35K)

Sorry her work doesn't line up with your feefees.

Rand's work appeals to people who have no interest in literature and philosophy.

Because there are a lot of 14 year olds in the world.

The average American is incredibly ignorant and incurious, and Rand's philosophy appeals to both these sentiments.

>Rand
>philosophy

Attached: dfw_good_sir.png (475x430, 266K)

this and this But mainly because her philosophy is what a lot of people have always secretly believed. Claiming to follow it is just a way for them to be honest with themselves without feeling self centered or nihilistic.

Rand is the philosopher of STEMfags who need to assuage the guilt of whatever earth-ruining, third-world impoverishing neoliberal project they've sold themselves into and simultaneously feel like they're the winner.

>says a guy getting his feefees in a knot

How do I make (YOU) appear in red text? I asked Google, but she is still mad at me because I fucked her sister. I started posting less than two weeks ago and I already have a truck load of (YOU)'s. I feel like I should give something back.