Read about cramming (taking in a lot of information at once) is bad for long term remembering

>read about cramming (taking in a lot of information at once) is bad for long term remembering
>read a book about the romans over multiple weeks, a chapter at a time
>forget almost everything near instantly

Attached: 1521241529326.webm (1400x1080, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

philosophyofmetrics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/List-of-Federal-Reserve-Member-Banks-1914.pdf
philosophyofmetrics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/List-of-Federal-Reserve-Member-Banks-2015.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EL GOBLINO

Attached: pepe wew.png (500x375, 61K)

Did you take notes or actively try to think about and digest the material? If not its your fault brainlet.

why is she always so smug

try a chapter a day, that might help, and like others said, digest the material, dont just read it

Remember to cram the polynomials lengthwise to avoid injury.

>reading for any reason other than for your own personal pleasure and having no concern for remembering the material but paradoxically remembering everything almost word-for-word because you derived such sincere enjoyment from the process of expanding your outlook upon life, history, and the human condition
Not looking good for you, OP

Attached: macho man.jpg (557x649, 63K)

IMO, you need to measure and calculate things if you want to improve your study habits and potential. For example, use an interval technique like Pomodoro and figure out a cycle that works for you. Then figured out how often you need to review your notes a week. Then how many study sessions you can have a day. Then your pace of reading. Etc etc.

Once you get this functional baseline figured out, you can start pushing things a little bit further every week. A few more pages here, a few more minutes each study session, a slightly faster reading pace.

Unless you're like 14, the adaptive mechanisms of your brain will not be activated by you reading whatever you feel like, whenever you feel like. You need to slowly and systematically work your way towards your goals.

La luz extinguido

This is great advice.

You need to think about and internalise it. Not necessarily do utilise (the knowledge) or take notes, just take it in beyond reading it in the moment. Also, cramming is bad for everything including mindless technique (such as is found in playing a guitar or throwing a particular punch). Often you're better off doing less over a longer period of time.

You gotta build up on knowledge, son. One book isn't enough, read more on the same subject, dive deep on that shit, argue with strangers on the internet about it, drunk ramble at the bar about it, live that shit. Incorporate it.

or just finish the book quick and put it on your shelf, it looks good there

>read it
>take notes
>make a timeline for quick reference
Anyone else?

Because she is a child. She doesn't know any better.

> use s p a c e d r e p e t i t i o n

Jewish + la raza propaganda telling her that she has a right to things others created, as opposed to the reality that she is a beaner interloper who has to go.

unmmmmmmmmmmmm, problematic much??????

In that case you need to take notes

*takes your guns*
Sorry retard

Back you go

Just to clarify I do think that financial usury is a huge problem morally and that Jewish people head the world banks, but this guys attitude toward life is just retarded.

The problem is the usurious system that the corrupt politicians take part in. I’m certain those corrupt politicians want you to believe everything is Jews. EVERYTHING EVERYTHING

>>>/reddit/

Thanks for clarifying for us through your incredibly sophomoric observation here that you are indeed an idiot.

>Just to clarify I do think that financial usury is a huge problem morally
you couldn't explain why without barfing up the ideas of others
>Jews head the worlds banks
Deutsche Bank
Barclays
JP Morgan Chase
Morgan Stanley
Merrill Lynch
Wells Fargo
The Fed in America
the Head of the Bank of England
UBS
Credit Suisse
Citi Bank
BofA
HSBC
Nomura
RBC

are all run by white gentiles, the World Bank head is not Jewish, the IMF head is Jewish but historically is not Jewish at all

you're full of shit you fucking faggots know NOTHING you have done ZERO research you choke down nonsense from /pol/ without doing your due diligence and are EXACTLY like the normalfag boomer cretins and millenial bug children you make fun of, fuck you YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN

This information is not true, and is not backed up with any concrete material anyway, so one should assume the poster is a jew acting in the interests of his tribe.

False. And the shareholders are who really matter, not the goyim put in as figureheads. Like a pajeet is the guy running Google and not the two kikes fronted by cointelpro. GTFO with this reddit-tier jewish subterfuge.

The problem here is that this is the problem. I should not be told to go to pol for pointing out a fact: that Jews predominately hold positions in corporate businesses and financial institutions more than non-Jews. That is a fact.

To say that Jews are ruining the world is a biased opinion though, one which should send me to pol. Do you see the difference.

Let me give you another example. Blacks were the slaves of other nations because they hadn’t invented the gun when Europeans decided to explore Africa. This is a fact. This slavery gave them a late start in capital acquisition which would explain why they are mostly poor. This is also a fact.

Blacks are less intelligent than whites. This should get me sent to pol.

So are you going to explain to this guy why he needs to go back to pol or just say it without any backing? I mean come on. Look at this vile cunt. She is fucking obviously the product of some fucked up ideology. Honestly, if her sight doesn't revolt you then I'm not sure if you're any less worthless than she is.

>This information is not true
you shouldn't have said this idiot I have autism:
Deutsche Bank (Paul Alcheitner, German-Austrian, Chairman) (John Cryan, Anglo-Saxon, CEO)

Barclays (John McFarlane, Irish, Chairman) (Jes Staley, Anglo-Saxon, Group Executive)

JP Morgan Chase (Jamie Dimon, Greek, Chairman and CEO)

Morgan Stanley (James P Gorman, Australian AngloSaxon, Chairman and CEO)

Merrill Lynch (BofA owned) (John Thain last Chairman and CEO before it went under, Anglo-Saxon, literally a chad)

Wells Fargo (Elizabeth Duke, Anglo-Saxon, Chairman) (Timothy J Sloan, Jewish, CEO, our first Jew)

The Federal Reserve (Jerome Powell, Anglo Saxon)

Bank of England (Mark Carney, Anglo-Saxon Canadian)

UBS (Alex A Weber, German, Chairman) (Sergio Emotti, Swiss-Italian, CEO)

Credit Suisse (Urs Rohner, Swiss, Chairman) (Tidjane Thiam, African, CEO)

Citi Bank (Michael O'Neill, Irish American, Chairman) (Michael Corbat, Anglo-French, probably Norman stock, CEO)

BofA (Brian Moynihan, Irish American, Chairman and CEO)

HSBC (Mark Tucker, Anglo-Saxon, Chairman) (John Flint, Anglo-Saxon, CEO)

Nomura (Koji Nagai, Japanese, Chairman) (Nobuyuki Koga, CEO)

RBC (David I McKay, Anglo-Saxon, Chairman and CEO)

fuck off idiot
>False
no its all true, I missed Sloan who is the CEO but not chairman of Wells Fargo, everything else was spot on.
>the shareholders really matter
ok, most CEO's and Chairman are the majority shareholders of their institutes, they have the largest single number of shares almost always. Second Vanguard, Blackstone, State Street, Blackrock and Fidelity own most financial institutes but their owners don't actually own those. Next, we can estimate who probably has the largest shares in these banks, for instance a member of the Qatari royal family has a large stake in Barclays, Warren Buffet has a large stake in Bank of America and a number of British Anglo-Saxon banking families have large stakes in HSBC. There is no reason at all, nor any evidence, that indicates most banks are owned by predominantly Jewish shareholders. Either put up, or shut up you dumb subhuman nigger
>two kikes fronted by cointelpro
you don't know what cointelpro is and Eric Schmidt was the one who ran Google up until recently and was a billionaire with stronger deep state ties than both of the Jews who founded the company and did most of the work to make it big, also everyone knows that Alphabet is run by Brin and Page you dumb faggot its not a mystery. No one really knows who owns most of the funds that own the banks but its probably the same people who have the largest earnings reported by Forbes. Steve Sailer had an article in 2014 about how he thinks most wealth is distributed and its not significantly different from the Forbes Rankings, there are some hidden mega billionaires like certain mobsters, one of whom is Jewish, another of whom is a Spaniard, Ortega, who have much more wealth than they show

Sigh, read the post above yours for the explanation.

I mean, honestly no one in /pol/ reads anything either you’d fit in just fine there

>To say that Jews are ruining the world is a biased opinion though
No, it's not. It's just a fact, though one you aren't fully up to speed about, which is understandable.

>Blacks were the slaves of other nations because they hadn’t invented the gun
Nope, and a bizarre, Diamondesque conclusion to draw anyway; blacks are dysfunctional and unintelligent, which has led to them being more easily enslaved.

That said, most of their enslavers were jews and not actually whites. Did you know that the Lehman Brothers and and Monsanto families were jews who made their greatest fortunes selling Africans to European farmers in the Americas? Yet their descendants running our media now try to pass off blame for slavery entirely on whites.

The above are merely crumbs in what is referred to as the "jewish problem." There's a lot more to it than that.

Attached: 1459380787637.jpg (647x861, 277K)

How do you know how much I read? Do you have access to some valuable heuristic that elucidates who around you is actually intelligent/learned/informed? fuck outta here

Okay you’re just wrong. The Jewish people have predominately owned financial institutions since the Christians tasked them with the banking industry.
You are a dumbass

>I should not be told to go to pol for pointing out a fact
you didn't point out a fact, you said something that you took as truth which was just an opinion and are calling it a fact
>that Jews predominately hold positions in corporate businesses and financial institutions more than non-Jews
they don't most banks and fortune 500 firms are run by whites and asians, Jews have a larger than normal presence there but they have a larger than normal iq than most other ethnic groups that are global minorities, Jews do not dominate Fortune 500 or Banking institutes at all whatsoever. Its not at all like media, most banks are run by white gentiles or asians, most major corps are run by white gentiles or asians.
>That is a fact
no its not
>To say that Jews are ruining the world is a biased opinion though, one which should send me to pol
You're sharing nothing but biased opinions
>see the difference
there is no difference, one is a lie which is said with malicious intent, which you mean to lead to the thing you're pretending you don't mean
> Blacks were the slaves of other nations because they hadn’t invented the gun when Europeans decided to explore Africa
Asians didn't have guns yet they weren't slaves. Eastern Europeans didn't have guns yet they weren't slaves, in 1500 most countries outside of northern europe had almost no firearmas.
>This slavery gave them a late start in capital acquisition which would explain why they are mostly poor
you don't believe that though
>Blacks are less intelligent than whites. This should get me sent to pol
this is what you actually believe
this is not an accurate list, its unsourced and doesn't include dates or comparisons with the percentages of whites involved in the slave trade
>Monsanto families
what monsanto family? give me a name. Which Lehman Brothers, when?
>That said, most of their enslavers were jews and not actually whites
No this is a lie, the highest Jewish slave ship and plantation ownership was in the West Indies and South Africa at a specific period when the Dutch were doing a ton of slaving, much more than Jews, the Jews profited and their percentage swelled to upwards of 20% in that part of the slave trade (this is not the North American slave trade at all), this dipped after about 30 years. Before and after that it never reached above 5% in the southern hemisphere or equatorial climes and in North America it never reached higher than 2-5% you've lied twice now
>Yet their descendants running our media now try to pass off blame for slavery entirely on whites
Who are the Monsantos and the Lehman family made their fortune off of banking you dumb faggot
>he above are merely crumbs in what is referred to as the "jewish problem." There's a lot more to it than that.
provide sources, dates and comparisons, if I was making a case against whites I would include other races so people didn't think I was lying. You have taken unsourced names with no dates and no locations, no numbers, nothing

>Okay you’re just wrong. The Jewish people have predominately owned financial institutions since the Christians tasked them with the banking industry
No this is not true because there were always huge numbers of Dutch, Italian and Swiss bankers you fucking idiot. The Anglos, Italians, Swiss and Dutch, and later Germans, have always outnumbered Jews in banking fuck off with this fucking nonsense.

Stop samefagging, stop false flagging, stop pretending to be anything besides a neo-nazi, you're lying about everything you pretend is /pol/ that you don't believe, you do believe that, you are pretending to occupy a middle positions and either arguing with another /pol/ user or are literally samefagging fuck off

>most CEO's and Chairman are the majority shareholders of their institutes
This is just not true.

You are also failing to understand (or more likely intentionally skewing) how the financial system works. Even if the information you presented is correct these institutions' policies are determined by central banks and function within a predetermined framework set by those central banks. Now we know the history of these central banks, the jews who started them, and their stated intentions. But they're still private, private institutions we should rightfully assume are still being controlled by a handful of jewish families until they are audited and more information about them is made public.

>IQ
See, this is proof you can send someone to /pol/ for thinking Jews are smarter than other people, everyone. Follow my lead!

Are you jewish?

>sees there's a lot of comments
>hopes there's a discussion of how to better remember what I read
>maybe some relevant scientific discussion
>argument over Jewish control
>going after a teenager who lost 17 people she knew in a school shooting
This board is trash. I hate all of you.

Best post

This was a constructive thread because we learned what gets people sent to /pol/. It’s more nuanced than you think.

This poster is clearly jewish, this should known by all itt. Take note of the style and deception inherent in his posts. Familiarize yourself with their methods of deception and presentation style.

She doesn't fit your unconscious white/capitalist conception of "beauty." This does not make her "vile."

She looks a little goofy, yes, but she's a fucking teenager. Every teenager looks goofy at some point. Grow up.

This is the same retarded thread we see every other day

You better be a girl, faggot. The shooter was jewish too, btw.

Gas yourself, you subhuman trash.

they are smarter than everyone and so are east asians, there are more east asians than all other races ergo they will inherit the Earth, Jews numbers are too small to ever dominate the Whites and this is why Whites have 2.5 times as much global wealth as Jews despite the 10 point IQ gap (almost a whole SD)
>You are also failing to understand (or more likely intentionally skewing) how the financial system works
no, you're just a propagandist
>Even if the information you presented is correct these institutions' policies are determined by central banks
no they're not at all whatsoever, central banks set the interest rates and can inflate currency they don't decide what Citi Group and Deutsche Bank do with their loans and securities besides reserve limits, and the reserve limits in Germany are not what they are in Canada or Japan.
>function within a predetermined framework set by those central banks
Its not at all deterministic whatsoever I would know because I just took a fucking class on Central Banking
>Now we know the history of these central banks
You don't know the history because after this quote you said that Jews started them, that's fucking laughable the US central bank was founded by Nelson Aldrich AND Warburg together and a number of other WASP bankers and was headed by WASP's for its first 50 years
>and their stated intentions
to prevent banking crises in the 19th century.

the Dutch, German, Swiss and British central banks were founded by white gentiles
>But they're still private,
They're not, the Federal Reserve is subject to auditing from the Treasury every single year and members of congress are allowed to ask the Treasury what they find out, the reason Ron Paul failed to Audit the Fed is because its already Audited
>private institutions we should rightfully assume are still being controlled by a handful of jewish families
They never were controlled by Jewish families the original list of banks that had shares in the US Fed, I bet you didn't even know that Banks own the Fed not families, were overwhelmingly owned by Anglo Saxons. You can go look at lists of all the Member Banks of the Federal Reserve online, the only Jewish bank is Goldman Sachs which has a share, one of many shares given to other banks, in the NY Fed, JP Morgan does as well.
>Until they are audited
see above, they are audited every year by the Treasury department and members of congress can talk with Treasury officials about what they see
Why, would you resent me more for embarassing you in front of all these anons? I've done this hundreds of times, its the easiest thing in the world. I've literally fucking ruined fascists so hard they've stopped talking about Jews

I guess I'll ask again: are you jewish?

Here's a gift for you user, this is my last reply, enjoy knowledge:

philosophyofmetrics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/List-of-Federal-Reserve-Member-Banks-1914.pdf

philosophyofmetrics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/List-of-Federal-Reserve-Member-Banks-2015.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4

Note how he shies away and won't answer this basic question. Let this be a lesson for those who are new to the jewish problem.

Not that it's anything new:

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Seconded. The original poster ought do well to reassess his or her motivations for consuming literature.

The truth is the truth, no matter who it comes from.

This guy is a hardcore cuckold who comments back to pol in every thread where racial or right leaning political statements are made. I guarantee it is the same guy doing it in every thread, and I'm not sure why he doesn't just go back to R eddit where he can be comfortable.

Error we think your post is spam
Alas wherever the truth exists there will be censors to try to hide it. Information is power.

Jews have no concern for the truth, they have concern for jews.

You both are stupid. The redirects to /pol/ were the only smart thing

The sky is orange, because I say it is.

>Read at least 5 books about Marie Antoinette
>Can only remember the bare basics of her life
I am truly fucked

Even the most shabbos of shabbos goyim know the jew is a liar.

"The jew" isn't a monolithic entity, any more than "the male" or "the brunette" is.

The jew is an inbred tribalist, he is far more monolithic than any picking of males or brunettes. There is no group more clannish.

You just aren't a smart person and have no interest in the things you force yourself to read.
I reread things to the point of word for word memorization when I am piqued.

if you have something to say, say it limp-wrist

>The /pol/tard is an inbred tribalist, he is far more monolithic than any picking of males or brunettes. There is no group more clannish.

What /pol/ attributes to "the jews" is almost always instead a projection of their shadow

>clannish
>literally anonymous
>only held together by free speech without social retribution

baby's first argument, "no you"

I've never posted there so I wouldn't know, but that you'd portray an anonymous internet space as more tribal than an inbred tribe like jews only confirms how you and your fellow jews are liars.

I see that you are listing ethnic groupings and nationalities. Are you presuming that a Jew may only exist within certain genetic bases or nations? I am not even questioning the validity of your data, yet. I am just trying to understand why you posted this data and what relevance you imply that it holds.

>make a post that doesn't agree with the far-right orthodoxy of /pol/
>>"go back 2 reddit / leftypol / tumbrl u fuckin SJW fag"

Anonymous internet spaces are full of tribalism you half-sentient smoothbrain. It's much easier to become a paranoid echo-chamber there's literally no repercussions for shouting away any member of "the other."

>No this is not true because there were always huge numbers of Dutch
I find it interesting that the Dutch banking industry had massive growth immediately after Jews were expelled from Spain. I have not researched this, yet, but the plausibility of correlation is palpable. This is the same time period that the Trade Triangle was established, further piquing my interest. If you are truly objective then this should be worth noting unless you are already aware of where the Spanish Jews went and what their interests were after the Spanish expulsion.

On the spectrum of "tribal" behavior, inbred jews are at one extreme, and internet communities are somewhere near the other end. You are a prime example of this, your only interest here is in defending jews. And you will lie and go to any extreme in this pursuit, so you're only reaffirming the point.

It is the evil that pours out of her that bothers me, not her appearance.

Actually my purpose here is to convince you that the sky is orange. But obviously you don't care about the truth so whatever, you do you, blue-skyer.

>The sky is orange, because I say it is.
No, idiot. The sky is orange because I live in Arizona. It is just one of those quirky things about this place and it has nothing to do with you.

Anyways, Jews aside, I came here to piggyback. I was trying to remember a reference from a work of Tacitus whereby there had been a raid and several women were taken forcibly as wives. The victim tribe took months preparing for a counter-assault/rescue. By the time they arrived, the women said, "Too bad, so sad. If you really cared about us then you would have rescued us immediately" because they had already been Stockholmed. I remember the description of one of the women standing, glaring at her former countrymen - and being 8 or 9 months pregnant. I cannot for the life of me find this. Does anyone remember where this is? I presume it was in Histories or Annals.

This
I have no friends so I usually just talk to an imaginary person at night while in bed but discussing the books I'm currently reading really helps me remember and understand them better
It's actually good to do with anything, ideas, problems, excitements, etc. Fuck it must be nice to have a close friend to do that with

You know, she does look like a female version of a guy you'd imagine torturing animals.

Jews and Dutch had a symbiotic relationship, the largest banking families in the Netherlands were still white Dutch and the largest slave traders on earth were Anglo-saxon, Portuguese, Arab, Spanish, Dutch families and individuals not Jews. Jews weren’t even close to Arab, Anglo or Dutch slave ownership. Mentioning them is like mentioning Hispanic oligarchy, outside of Spain and Brazil its laughable, same with africa, they control nothing. Whites, Jews and Asians control geo-politics and economics.
what? yes, all Jews have distinct genetic markers, they don’t all look or behave the same but they can be vaguely told apart just like all big cats or chairs can. I checked those people’s physiognomies, and surname backgrounds. Sloan can be Anglo-Saxon but its extremely antiquated and high born, id assume he was definitely Jewish but I could be mistaken. the rest i visually identified as whites. I do just as much research on jewish wealth, corruption and evil elitism as I do whites stormnigger

>what? yes, all Jews have distinct genetic markers
There is such a thing as crypsis. Often I will hear that a person is not a Jew because they are not adherents of the religion. Sometimes I hear that there needs to be a genetic link for them to be considered a Jew. There always needs to be the establishment of the definition during a conversation to avoid confusion.
>stormnigger
Meh.

Did you see her speak - qualifying tormenting that student for years?

>basic animal torturing psychopath
>true evil
psychopaths are a malfunction like retards and cripples

Evil is a conscious choice.

Attached: 1504053438260.jpg (1024x701, 147K)