ITT: Times when Veeky Forums was right. It's incredible that this thing was written in 1973

ITT: Times when Veeky Forums was right. It's incredible that this thing was written in 1973

Attached: jean raspail camp de saints.jpg (332x499, 42K)

Liberals will get assblasted but it inspired Children of Men and they love that

I like the part where he uses Indians instead of Muslims so the author doesn’t get allah snackbarred

Nobody cared about Arabs back then, the Muslim population wasn't nearly as high as it is today. Also India was much shittier back then.

It was written like 45 years ago.

My favorite part is when the one libfag's POC Union buddies lock him in a bathroom and then gang-bang and murder his wife.

>Children of Men and they love that
I'm glad someone else has noticed this. Why do liberals love this so much? I watched the movie and thought it was generic but it's basically reddit's favorite movie. Is it because the last hope for humanity is a black woman?
>pic related

Attached: 1518137546742.png (632x756, 26K)

made me realize that people have known the truth for a long ass time but its been continually suppressed.

kinda made me lose hope

It will never end unless there is an enormous economic crisis.

Not even then. Even the social consciousness of the idea of "crisis" has been completely diluted. There was a crisis in 2008, there are terrorist attacks, domestic and otherwise, every few months. What even makes for a crisis anymore?

You basically answered yourself. Modern perceptions of a 'crisis' are not what this guy means.

Like a World War or Black Plague or peak phosphorous/ oil/ energy, ect.

Something that really strains the system, kills a lot of people. Something like it right around the corner, probably a civil war, considering how every single retard now has an extremely strong black and white political view in the USA.

>Is it because the last hope for humanity is a black woman?

Thats literally it and how superficial these idiots are, they'd probably call it a neo-nazi movie is she was white

>Something that really strains the system, kills a lot of people.
im definitely in the 'mass-die-off is necessary for quality of life to go up' camp. imo there is a finite amount of happiness in the world.

My guess is technology and automation progress that most human labor is obsolete. After that, that same technology will be used to cull the now usless labor-class and the few millions left can exist for eons with the resources on earth.

Of course, that means me, you and everyone you know will be killed off, but I figure the die-off will actually benefit the elite, just like every other societal collapse or mass die-off in history. Only this will basically be the last one.

Veeky Forums has never given a single shit about this book.

You know a lot about the userbase of reddit considering how much you seem to hate them

Are you implying that one should hate something despite knowing nothing of it?

>le systemz is going to collapse
this is what Americans actually believe

this one i only read because of Veeky Forums and it was quite enjoyable

Attached: ws.jpg (312x499, 30K)

Know thy enemy

I have thought this as well

Those weren't crises. I'm talking about a Weimar level crisis.

Please, we've experienced worse with the Russian hacking of the 2016 election. It was her turn.

This, at least most crises don't last four years

>nothing bad will ever happen again PLEASE

>this is what Americans actually believe

Ah yes, Europe, the land of eternal stability

Attached: Berlin+in+1945.jpg (1273x1080, 357K)

...anybody else think that book is extremely terribly written?

bump cause im like 50 pages off the ending

I thought it was okay for most of it. I challked up the few awkward parts as being lost in translation.

The part toward the end with the French army tank platoon was pretty bad though. Would have been a better book without the army involved, since one or two tanks with determined crews could have killed every single last person on the India Star. But for some reason they just shoot a handful of people, retreat and get drunk in some guy's house.

pretty dope level on waw desu senpai

>tfw no ragtag band of nigger killers to die with in a blaze of glory after achieving a 20 k/d ratio.

you're overstating your case

I just find it incredibly disjointed and to be written in an awkward style, too "literary" for subject matter that is relatively straightforward.

Its true, he treated it more like a manifesto than a novel. In the end of the day its little elevated over the Turner Diaries

>generic
compared to what exactly?

these posts are both absolute rubbish

It's way different than the Turner Diaries.

If Camp of the Saints were written by the Turner Diaries there would have been scenes of French tankmen cleaning the compacted detrius of docile poo-men from the treads of their tanks, nuclear bombs being dropped on places where white people don't live, Greek fishermen dumping barrels of nerve agent on drowning immigrants, ect. A police captain in NYC heroically executing every black person spotted in a riot.

Camp of the Saints isn't very extreme. Whites are ignorant victims, not reactionary mass-executioners s in this book, opposed to The Turner Diaries.

i agree but you used some pretty bad examples, in camp an army dude rolls over some fag with his tank, and a greek fisherman runs over drowning migrants with his boat.

Guillermo del Toro, who just made a movie about Fucking The Creature From The Black Lagoon To Own The Drumpftards which you might have heard of because it won the Academy Award for Best Picture, directed the film adaptation. He changed the last fertile human from an English man to a black woman.
Draw your own conclusions.

Less impressive than Lothrop Stoddard's works from decades before, desu.