Can someone explain the Occult to me? Or recommend some books? What are Kabbalah, alchemy, tarotology, magick, etc...

Can someone explain the Occult to me? Or recommend some books? What are Kabbalah, alchemy, tarotology, magick, etc. and how do they relate to one another?

Attached: 1511907805054.gif (233x533, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.warosu.org/data/lit/img/0108/69/1521522086257.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
cakravartin.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Julius-Evola-Introduction-to-Magic.pdf
archive.org/stream/JuliusEvola/JuliusEvola-The_yoga_of_power__tantra__shakti__and_the_secret_way_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=jK3wLFk9OVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/x/ would be a better place to ask. They have an entire library of the stuff.

I get the feeling that they're more scramble-brained than people here. But if this thread doesn't get any responses after this bump, I suppose I'll go there.

i.warosu.org/data/lit/img/0108/69/1521522086257.jpg

have fun with neo-nazi schiozphrenic LARPers

I made a huge, long response to your post with a large list of authors, works and a basic explanation of the relations of the different schools of thought you brought up in the OP but it got deleted by Veeky Forums for going over character limit Sorry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Dubs of truth.

That is a huge fucking question OP.

>Kabbalah
Jewish mysticism. Ignore. You might as well be observing the flights of birds or cutting up livers.

>alchemy
Originally, it was man's first attempts at chemistry and material science. Mystically it has come to represent the transformation in one's self from layman to knower, from lead to gold, from mundane to sacred. Ignore, unless you are a Jungian examining the diagrams of the spheres and plates of furnaces to figure out what the alchemists were trying to say about themselves.

>tarot
Good for convincing yourself of things. Don't bother unless you want to practice tarot to busk for money on the street.

>magick (assuming Crowley type)
Literally a sex cult by a sad, ignorant reactionary whose greatest achievement in life was the result of his greatest torment (Christianity).

>Theosophy
oh look, more scammers.

Occultism is largely a waste of time OP, but it's there if you want to give them money. Charlatans will always be there.

Attached: pepetarotmage.gif (225x528, 114K)

And this user is correct. Confirmation bias sums up pretty much all experience of "successful" occult practice. That and schizophrenia.

Attached: pepetarothangedman.gif (222x533, 42K)

Read books by Aleister Crowley, Madame Blavatsky, and Edgar Cayce. They're very mainstream figures in the Occult.

But, basically the Occult is just the pursuit of divine knowledge. There aren't really guidelines. Just master anything related to religion and creationist philosophy. Then intertwine that knowledge with one another to form your own understanding of God or whatever it is you're pursuing.

I, myself, don't believe in any of that mumbo jumbo. But I do admit that anyone who has mastered the Occult has the potential to write beautiful and in depth fiction. Just look at Dante!

grug only beleive one realty grug no think nothing exist beyond group material realty. what group realty say be real realty. no such thing as orthognal system that brainlets think can be studied with science

Attached: download (14).png (300x168, 8K)

Check out The Secret Teachings of All Ages from the library. Once you've read it if you want more come back for more suggestions.

grug need to provide evdense thats how all dis work grug need more SCIENCE n less grug-fic

Attached: grugdegrassetyson.png (613x532, 33K)

grug only can Know through me. occult is for lost grugs only, who must find their way to me.

Attached: grugchrist.png (464x423, 31K)

Damn, it sounds like a bunch of bullshit. I thought it was more because seemingly intelligent people wrote some complex stuff on it (e.g. Newton and Evola).

Evola was a brainlet. I'm not sure what Newton had to do with alchemy, but I'm sure he was more likely the have been using something like the scientific method, even if he was using the old astrological symbols for elements.

some of these things are scams, particularly any new age stuff created after the 19th century or so. Occultism itself is studying subjective reality (NOT objective reality which is the domain of science), by which I mean the flow of images/sensations/qualia that you experience as your self narrative, in a way similar to religion proper. It's certainly not complete bullshit, that's just retardation from midwits who won't detach themselves from a 100% materialist worldview, either because they mentally are incapable of doing so, or b/c they like to overcompensate for intellectual insecurity.

I reccomend you try to understand the difference between these two viewpoints (objective/materialist reality vs subjective/spiritual reality) before you go in depth into reading about occultism, or you'll just wind up confused and hating it.

Whenever kabbalah gets brought up there are always a lot of (((people))) who seem to jump in and tell others to ignore it. One should assume these are jews. Kabbalah is important among jewish elites and should not be ignored. There's a reason jews harped on about 6 million before WWII and other things like that.

Attached: serveimage(2).jpg (990x1278, 354K)

>I thought it was more
It is. The median posters on this board are young 20somethings who aren't half as well-read as they're purporting to be. They talk shite non-stop.

>mfw Christ is a materialist god and possibly an archon

Attached: grugkneech.png (481x424, 15K)

There are two groups of people you should ignore when it comes to this topic: Christfags (all of the negative people here) and X-fags (they are nice but they read the wrong things and believe the wrong things). Secret teachings of all ages is a bit x-ish but it is a good starting point. Jung is probably a good place to go from there, his alchemical collected works. Then Taoism (Cleary’s 3 volume collection of primary texts), then Plato (the dialogues, obviously, but I think Being and Logos by John Sallis is an incredibly valuable resource for making Plato’s ideas more valuable to you, it is dense but worth the work, also Heidegger’s Sophist is another one that is very dense but becomes very useful). I’m sorry for posting these again, if a viewer is sick of seeing them, but the pictures serve as a good reading list, and that is what OP is asking for, so sue me

Attached: 613088BF-D733-409F-94B8-05DB2AD26138.jpg (2048x1536, 852K)

Interesting digits. Regardless of whether or not any tangible result was ever obtained by the Qaballists, the Qaballah is important to understand because it is an instruction book for how they will conduct future activities - so even if it is all bullshit, knowledge on the topic still has political value.

Oh yeah, alchemy isn’t bullshit.

Attached: A488B930-CC37-4935-AC8A-3E3597A1245A.jpg (2048x1536, 921K)

what is an x fag

>Evola was a brailet.

Elaborate?

Re-posting for visibility. Should acquaint you with most of the recent scholarship on the field.

Attached: BDD6B6A7-3E92-4D9D-A57C-6DA52C8563B8.jpg (400x1400, 171K)

Alexander Roob put out a wonderful picture book on alchemy that does a great job of giving context to the most important pictures. It is called alchemy and mysticism. Here are some good books on Platonism, they are the bedrock of all this mess.

Attached: 8F8C662C-FFB7-4B57-8243-A0E349CAEA2D.jpg (2048x1536, 963K)

You have to go back

someone who believes electric universe theory and can't do math who is suffering from debilitating schizophrenia and thinks they're being contacted by ancient hyperborean wizards
he couldn't do math or read half the languages he claimed he could and he just sort of said whatever he felt like saying all the time just like Blavatsky and Guenon, I would read all 3 its just they all try to sell political ideals unlike other occultists who are more interested in the works. Guenon is more metaphysics and traditional religion, Evola is more initiation and actual yogic magical practice, some good shit there, Blavatsky is Metaphysics-Kabbalah-Hermeticism and cosmogony, even if you reject her invented anthropogenesis, the cosmogenesis volume 1 is invaluable and her middle book, the interlude between the two volumes is also invaluable for dealing with materialism and idealism. Not reading any of those big 3 or Crowley because they didn't know everything and lots of their shit was broken or self-serving is dumb as shit
some of this stuff is a waste some of it looks interesting

There are a couple more in the bottom right corner of this one. Last picture. But X-fags are people that type to each other on X. The majority of them admit that they really don’t read about any of this. They watch YouTube, which is fine, and they are cool, but I wouldn’t attribute much value to anything they say about this stuff

Attached: 41F2DB9E-8272-4D5E-A161-5083C89B9993.jpg (2048x1536, 1M)

Are these yours? Have you had any notable experiences or practices?

>tfw when I'm a brainlet

dude you own every plato work ever kek i like it m7

Ya and ya. Honestly, it sounds silly but breathing practices have led me to more wonderful experiences than anything else. Go vegetarian (the foundation of every older spiritual practice) and stop drinking (as you see fit) and practice the reverse breathing and focusing on breath constantly and I think you’ll see what I’m talking about. Also, sex magic sounds dumb, and a lot of pseuds have made it into what it isn’t, but there is a reason that the Taoists, Platonists, and Hindi writers make a big deal of it. It is directly related to breath practices. And meditating can show you a lot about consciousness. Pardon my shit writing.

brainlets as I understand it subjectively are basically either low iq (below 100) or middling iq but with absolutely no sense of the world or intuitive ability to discern anything. there are plenty of 120-130 iq brainlets, the term doesn't have a fixed meaning. I do think if you absolutely cannot into math or music theory you are probably a brainlet as all the occultists of the ancient world worth anything were decently schooled in geometry and musical theory

Haha, thanks man, I’m working on it. Esoteric books are commonly thought of as being the type of books to be fetishized and skyrocket in price, but works on Plato collect value like nobody’s business. A few of those often sell for 1-2000 dollars. Dumb fucks put them online without looking at the prices of others that are for sale and I snatch them up. There isn’t enough interest to justify a reprint but school libraries have high demand and a blank checkbook. Keep them on your amazon wishlist and you’ll be able to catch them when someone is dumb. It is a beautiful age for book buying. (And nothing is better for you than learning more about Platonism)

So, sex that isn't for reproduction isn't bad for the soul? I'm a virgin and I feel like sex for pleasure would instantly cause me to regret it severely. Idk if I've been memed by asceticism but I can't shake this hesitancy to have causal sex. I feel like I'm making too big a deal out of this. I've been thinking about this lately because this girl obviously wants me, but I'm not gonna enter a relationship and go half-way. At the same time, I feel like I'm missing out on girls.

do not deny your body its necessary pleasures just to adhere to social dogma user. all the adult virgins I know are extremely angsty and socially retarded, have horrible self image. men need to fuck and only a small percentage of men who are adult virgins should actually be virgins either because they are higher men or because they are horribly low breeds of men

>necessary
>pleasures

pick one

Cumming lets out vital energy that is essential to breathing and meditation exercises. That being said, the Taoists say to put pressure on the gooch, taint, grundle to prevent ejaculation upon orgasm, or you can just edge and not orgasm. Your body plays like a violin. You tune it with silent directed breath. It can cause psychosis initially (I feel obligated to tell you) but it is well worth it. Kundalini psychosis or Chigong psychosis (it happened to Jung). I thought that I was being filmed everywhere and that I was the anti-christ for three months (you might think I’m an x-fag for saying so, but if you knew my qualifications and rational personality, I promise you would change your mind). Eros is Plato’s Jesus.

I kinda wish I never got into philosophy and mysticism. Sure. I'm no longer living the simple, "immediate" life, but all my questions don't necessarily provide me with any knowledge. I hate positivism, but I find it hard to accept many ideas without knowledge of the whole (reality itself). I'm sitting here questioning whether or not I should have sex because I'm so worried about the best path to enlightenment, eternal life, happiness,etc.

I'm pretty lost, right now.

read Plato and other philosophers, stop doing recursive loops back to your own dogma my friend. Its not healthy, asceticism is extremely hard on the mind over time, you will start falling apart. Test levels will drop, your dick will weaken, your ability to assert yourself with disappear you will atrophy social skills. Being with a woman is good, not necessary to have kids or a family at all. Many men of much greater spiritual worth than both of us had mistresses, some of them were even faggots! I don't agree with faggotry, it disappoints me to find out Boticelli and Plato and Alexander were homofaggots, but these things do not of themselves ruin you. Just like being a Christian does not of itself make you spiritually enkindled, man people who are christfags are more materialistic than materialists are. Including church going, bible thumping, ascetic christians. Things are not what they appear, subtlety abounds in the world NEECHEE tried to tell people this and this is where genius comes from, contradictions of appearance.

>meme magic works both ways
>/pol/ gets mad they were beat at their own game
the utter state of lit

why do you have so many books

Attached: longbooks.jpg (953x10000, 1.27M)

Because my dick is tiny.

oh.

Attached: 1521137853602.jpg (994x1000, 469K)

Is there any chance at all that the guy posting these pics has read all of those books?

sure, if he's ancient and the books were old. but a lot of these books are in near new condition. he's got money to spend on hoarding books. don't hate the player, hate the game user. i would love to blow my eyeballs out in decades of reading but i'm already enlightened so it's really unnecessary.

Have you ever read the remaining fragments of the secret gospel of Mark in which Jesus shows some dude the secrets of the kingdom of God by fucking him in the bum? This is the unexplained naked boy that runs out of the garden of gethsemane in the exoteric version of Mark’s gospel. These were preserved by St. Clement and in a letter, when he was asked whether or not Jesus had sex with dudes, he said ‘yes but this is not to be told to the commoner but is reserved for the higher-ups’. If we compare this with the Hindu spiritual belief that getting rump-roasted actually realeases all of the energy that is trapped in the lowest chakra so that you can begin manipulating this energy for the purpose of enlightenment, we come out with a pretty interesting picture. Gay sex is only hated on by the fake Paul letters but somehow anti-gay-sex is essentially a core church teaching. Does it make you think at all? I am not supporting male to male sexual attraction. Plato said that a man loving another man was purest because it was not an erotic attraction. It was lovemaking that was not rooted in love of the material because women are sexually, materially attractive while loving males required a love for the incorporeal. I’m still not convinced that Plato’s talk of fucking dudes wasn’t essentially metaphorical. We love orgasms but we are scared to even think of providing ourselves with an orgasm that is scientifically proven to be far more pleasurable than the cock one. We hate establishment and know they lie to us, but on this point we will not wiggle. It is beyond hilarious. I’m not saying there is a right or wrong here, but the whole situation is super fucking funny.

pure degeneracy

I wish people would stop recommending that book, it is pants on head retarded, and full of huge factual errors.

The Yoga of Power by Evola
Introduction to Magic by Evola

cakravartin.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Julius-Evola-Introduction-to-Magic.pdf

archive.org/stream/JuliusEvola/JuliusEvola-The_yoga_of_power__tantra__shakti__and_the_secret_way_djvu.txt

you're welcome OP.
these are fantastic if you are looking to get possessed by demons and also gain some neat insights.

Attached: C7Qh2JxU4AEcvAD.jpg (608x878, 139K)

>these are fantastic if you are looking to get possessed by demons and also gain some neat insights.
this^
and when you're done with childish things go read the teachings of the Early Church Fathers and their warnings against prelest.
youtube.com/watch?v=jK3wLFk9OVs

I’ll take your word for it.

Hahahaha, golly... your perspective is horrifyingly stupid. Which of the church fathers would you recommend?

hinduism is great for getting possessed by demons and acquiring self-delusions via repetitive hypnosis (meditation)

Which fundie christian podcast brought you to this conclusion?

This is next level boring, like you could investigate the mysteries of the universe but it scares you that something might actually happen unlike in christianity where nothing happens at all. GTFO

i'm putting together a crew

Attached: bruno.jpg (353x344, 18K)

You might get something from Kukai's writings on the necessity of Buddhist Esoteric practice. It's not the same web that you mentioned, but it'll make brief arguments for rituals and incantations.

Pretty sure Evola banged a lot of girls with his yoga/magic stuff.

Before or after he got paralyzed?

Both

The Meaning Of Masory

The only fault of "schizophrenia" is not being "schizophrenic" enough. Baroque connections between phenomena are not the exception, but their default and only arrangement. Their basal causal agent and elementary particle being you. The only revelation of this state of affairs being what you already knew. Trying to maintain narratives of objective worlds, creators, mysteries, others, etc. is the only cause of distress.

Attached: 240_F_85117216_blSt6Bs1tUTDDWQbWPkiuPXcTs5YrIHI.jpg (240x240, 21K)

>Kaballah
I suggest Kaballah for the Student if you're interested in the traditional take
>Alchemy
>Tarotology
>Magick
I suggest Robert M Place's The Tarot, Magic, Alchemy, Hermeticism and Neoplatonism for all three of these subjects treated fairly and historically. Also Culianu's Eros and Magic in the Renaissance.

this is pseudery, the Deleuzian exaltation of schizophrenia, psychologizing mysticism is pure halfwit behavior

My man

Attached: deleuzefff.jpg (500x386, 20K)

Notice how no one posting in this thread except based book collection user has any idea what they’re talking about. Isn’t it weird how an esoteric teaching has all these know-nothings who can’t into it and just embarass the ideas they grasp for? i wonder why an esoteric teaching for spiritually elite humans would have all these know-nothing pretenders who can’t figure out what books to read or how to articulate their ideas

I'm not exalting it, I'm dispelling it. Suppose I'm wrong and the world is a thing that precedes and outlasts you, suppose you are schizophrenic and thus objectively suffering and objectively wrong, suppose you falsely believe Trump is telepathically briefing you. How would anyone begin to relieve you? Suppose I'm a doctor trying to do so. It would be easier for me to agree with you.

The Golem by Meyrink is a pretty comfy book.

Attached: 9783455813548.jpg (1600x2612, 560K)

Schizophrenia tends toward objective narratives. Schizos don't think they might be Jesus or there's a mere possibility, it is the most objective of facts in their experience. I think the schizo comparison is lazy really. What you are arguing for is a sort of postmodern skepticism of metanarratives and incompleteness of ontology. Good for you. Why add the schizo label? It has nothing in common with the disease. It is not more or less schizo but an entirely different metric. I think you are guilty of overly baroque connections. And Deleuze was a realist so he certainly didn't think all connections were baroque. His arguments on the superiority of the rhizome to the tree depends in large part on a greater realism to one metaphor over the other.

you’re none of those things and now i know you’re not a good person, as you’re talking in a way someone in a psyche ward or worse a psychiatrist pulling some thereapeutic stunt, or a preacher, would speak. fuck yourself faggot
Deleuze was a half-hearted occultist, schizophrenia isn’t real, both of you should be shot in the head for talking about things you couldn’t possibly fathom

>schizoprenia isn't real
Ah yes, I forget about this conspiracy. Is it a prodromal schizo in deep denial? Or is it a Terrence McKenna listener who likes to quote "the schizophrenic drowns in the same waters the mystic swims in". Funny, how occult fundamentalists deny science just like christian fundamentalists making up facts about vaccines and abortions.... i guess the fanatics are less different than they realize.
>both of you should be shot in the head
Lmao. A classic display of impotence. Been spending too much time on /pol/, buddyboy?

you haven’t thought about why mental illness isn’t real, ill help you: the brain and genome are too complex and dynamic to possibly contain consistent variants of any one causative agent which could be said to consistently correlate with schizophrenia, the ineffectiveness of anti-psychotics, the near random nature of psychotic episodes and the variation in neural architecture precludes proper diagnosis of a disease, DSM is not scientific it cannot accurately predict pathology
>uses talismanic phrase “fundamentalist”
scared out of my chakras

you talk like a 90 iq female, i know you’re probably male and straight too. but, you speak like a woman

Grug throw stick at ground and see now two stick grug see future now and see skull in sky big spirit say he bring pain now and me grug now scared

Attached: 1516902617324.jpg (211x239, 7K)

You're replying to a couple of comments whose sole purpose is to argue against figures of Epistemological authority, i.e. psychiatry or clergy. Reading comprehension is likewise best explored alone.

they’re not my friends and you did not read the proceeding reply to my retort. talk down to other people faggot, stop wasting my time

>[all] mental illness isn't real
Lol. You're certainly courageous in doubling down on the stupid in this post.
>reee DSM is bad cause it judges me!!!
You misunderstand the DSM. And all the latest research on psychosis and schizophrenia that is not in the DSM.
>genes and mind are too complex therefore magic
Have fun being anti-psychiatry. You are among such illustrious company as Christian Scientists and Scientologists :^)

>you are the monarch of your mind
>talk down to other people faggot

Can't make this up.

>all the latest research
look we hink sometimes some people’s brains will look like this! and other times they’ll have these alleles, oh wait we can’t actually be sure so its a range of possible alleles that we associate with this sometimes brain state that these people some of the time have. of course most people with “schizophrenia” don’t all have these biological traits and we can’t and won’t test if they do.
>you don’t understand our sorcery handbook
>patient has delusions
says you
>patient talks to themselves
wow genius criteria
>patient makes others feel unsafe
unbelievable standards for an illness!
>patients parents were weird
must be a genetic disease

lol
>you’re a christian scientist FOR SHAME
lol go back to your mammy cult org desk job you fucking bug faggot
weak

It's not a problem if you're young, you need to start restraining at 30, and you're allowed to cum around once a week at this age, you need to stop completely (or cum once every few months) after 40-50.

Taoism is more about lasting longer when you're young so you dick can absorb more female body fluids.

You need to try before you can know. There's absolutely no benefit of thinking it without direct knowledge, you're just wasting time and energy for nothing. Any conclusion you could have will be wrong.
Just go and fuck a girl you're attracted to.

I've read way more than that and I'm only 29. I'm a bookseller though.

You think you're saying something clever and original but if you were actually scientifically literate and maybe attended college a few years and took some science classes instead of reading conspiracy theory articles online then maybe you'd have an argument worth engaging. In the meantime, I suggest you read pic related. Seems like it might help you.

Attached: 400B15B6-96DE-4FA1-8CD3-CF29DC362003.jpg (256x400, 30K)

ah this is now 19 year old psyche major schlock we’re dealing with. Wow a book where the author is saying the thing you all want him to say and then chastise him for, ah but he is chastising himself! because, you see he really is sick, and he needed help, now he’s all better, doctors went to school to say the thing and they know what’s what. listen if you took some classes on political theory, if you took some economics courses, if you took some bio coursrs you’d know that biodeterminist technofascism is correct, its just true. Alright? Philosophy? Semiotics? Socio-Biological engineering? Nah. You need that rapebrainopam and consciousnessextinguishapine to fix those anti-social habits. You think people are being alchemically programmed and transformed into vicious machines? Here take you dickdon’tworkfatcheeksnodreamadol that’ll fix that. Listen some of the time some people people sort of seem to look like they may have the idealist category we don’t even want to make a real disease, and you should take this hit or miss chemical castration tablet from PFIZER OR MERCK OR NOVARTIS TM and make sure to report all your thoughts to your PSYCHIATRIST and you’ll be catalogued as CRAZY BAD BRAIN BAD GENES DYSGENIC HUMAN WASTE and everyone will know not to breed with you or hire you or get drunk or high around you. You have to live with MENTAL ILLNESS and PSYCHIATRY is the best way to do that. Remember we can’t actually tell half the schizo braine apart from the healthy ones and we lie about this constantly by picking examples which we think are obvious and occulting all the examples which contradict this, we also don’t know how to model consciousness or memory properly with connectomes yet nor do we understand how genes express protein synthesis in an accurate manner or how cellular machinery makes use of any of this in a way beyond the most basic kind of alchemy, but trust us take SUICIDALHOMICIDALROLLING PSYCHOTIC EPISODE OTRAN and we promise the cognitive deficit and malaise will be worth it and everyone knowing you’re FUCKING CRAZY MAN

I used to be way into the occult and then I got on lithium and an antipsychotic, now I'm not. My life is a lot better, too.

Anyway, OP, the only thing I'd recommend is learning to read tarot cards. It's fun at campfires and the like.

Also, if your politics are remotely progressive, consider that all the major occultists would have been at home on pol - all of them - and occultism itself is inherently reactionary. If you're already a rightie this won't be as much of a consideration.

>Lmao. A classic display of impotence. Been spending too much time on /pol/, buddyboy?

I agree with you but you'll have to explain this one. How does being shot in the head have anything to do with pol?

I’ll go ahead and submit the opposite scenario: they put me on anti-psychotics and I was miserable and less rational, then I got off of them and I have been much more level-headed and happy. I was psychotic for months and nothing could shake me from delusion and then I stopped taking the meds and the delusions went away immediately. I only say this as a counter for anyone that might be reading and thinking anti-psychotics might be the answer. They might just make you worse, just keep that in mind.

you have to join a secret society and climb through the ranks to get to know anything of worth.

Applied philosophy.

There are two Paths to the Innermost: the Way of the Mystic, which is the way of devotion and meditation, a solitary and subjective path; and the way of the occultist, which is the way of the intellect, of concentration, and of trained will; upon this path the co-operation of fellow workers is required, firstly for the exchange of knowledge, and secondly because ritual magic plays an important part in this work, and for this the assistance of several is needed in most of the greater operations. The mystic derives his knowledge through the direct communion of his higher self with the Higher Powers; to him the wisdom of the occultist is foolishness, for his mind does not work in that way; but, on the other hand, to a more intellectual and extrovert type, the method of the mystic is impossible until long training has enabled him to transcend the planes of form. We must therefore recognize these two distinct types among those who seek the Way of Initiation, and remember that there is a path for each.

Ignore jewish books. That already cuts off a lot of it

>Evola was a brainlet
Oh I recognize you, you're the dude who raids Evola threads and leaves as soon as people start debating :)

>bill hicks on top

Not worth it unless it's a girl you plan on having children with
t. have severely regretted all the useless sluts I've had. You see not only them, but yourself as well as just another meat bag

>huge, long

Test levels will only drop if you're a neet who sits on his ass the entire day. If that's the case, you're probably not having sex out of inability rather than choice.
And homossexuality in ancient societies is wildly exaggerated, and it was mostly a city thing. Many tribes, mostly Germanics, killed homossexuals and threw the corpse in a bog.

So, basically ignore everything? lol

Shhh. I’m dead.

/thread

What about Philo? Jewish scholars hate him because he invented Christianity and Christian scholars hate him because he invented Christianity, but he also provides us with the most thorough explication of the philosophy of the Egyptian and Greek mysteries that we have access to. But he was Jewish (Platonist). I don’t actually care about your opinion but I think he is a pretty interesting case for you stupid fucking polcunts to consider.

Re-posting best Western Esotericism Charts.

Attached: 2F15A766-495E-4E43-85E5-34D7433C5C37.jpg (600x2100, 306K)