>backed by Peter Thiel
did they fugg?

When did David Foster Wallace get AIDS?

I like his poems

moldbug

i don't

>sub-par poet
>needed land to help apply rigor to his disorganized thoughts
>advocates for a society in which he would be the first to die.
>too much of a coward to use his real name, instead goes by juvenile pseudonym
Yeah, real neato.

Don't kid yourself he's the most important philosopher of the early 21st century period. The alt-right is the most significant political and philosophical movement of our lifetime and he's the intellect behind it.

Attached: DSz8rfyWAAAbxZw.jpg large.jpg (1042x736, 127K)

>a Jew who shifts the blame from Jews to 'crypto-Protestants' is the most important intellectual of our time

Look I like Moldbug but it is extremely transparent what he's doing

Uniroically more accurate than 99% of ivy league professors, but his prose is infuriating

You're in every Land/Moldbug thread always saying the same thing and nobody cares every time.
Get a clue

I care, speak for yourself kike

i dont even browse this board. I've read nearly everything Land and Moldbug have written and they're both very interesting but they still both refuse to talk about Jews

His entire thing about crypto-Protestants applies to Jews like 100X over

>kike
>>>

I care too. Moldbug is a fraud

That's historically sound, though. All of this would be occurring even without a single Jew in this country. It's idiotic to blame them. Yes, there is a surprising number of them shilling left wing causes, but that's about all. I don't think it's a crime to subscribe to stupid ideologies.

Take the time to look into the historical progression of the problem and you'll see that New England is the birthplace of our present situation. Charles Sumner, Benjamin Butler, Roscoe Conkling, Thad Setevens, Horace Greeley, William Lloyd Garrison, etc are all perfect illustrations of the problem.

why? I think it's entertaining

ancaps and alt righters are also crypto-protestants, even more so than muh sjw boogeymen, which are nothing but managerial quacker encounter groups

Wut. Moldbug is a jew and the alt right wants to send jews to Israel.

>>most important anglo-phone philosopher of the early 21st century
we're fucked

If you deny that the self promoting ethnic-cult of Judaism isn't a problem you don't belong on Veeky Forums

I'm pretty sure Land has said some shit about jews recently on twitter.

Wouldn't be Lang more important than Moldbug

idk man it's history we can't know for sure. I am by no means taking the blame away from Protestants, I agree with his theory about them.

But Jews in the 20th century especially have done a shitload of negative things to Western cultures. Whether these were necessary, sufficient, etc. is basically impossible to tell. BUt these NRX types tend to just ignore them completely or else just mock the idea that an enormously powerful minority could potentially act in a way that is hostile to other ethnic groups.

Moldbug and Land are the only interesting contemporary philosophers. Everyone else is focusing on boring minutiae, or is entrenched in academia where if you say anything interesting or true you get pilloried and lose your job

You are showing an embarrassingly low understanding of the JQ. Keep it to yourself, this isn't reddit.

Its because NRX is just Judaism with a sci-fi wallpaper

>idk man it's history we can't know for sure.
We can and do. All of this shit was present and prominent before there were Jews in the US.

You mean back when niggers were slaves?

>You are showing an embarrassingly low understanding of the JQ. Keep it to yourself, this isn't reddit.
Name one major devestating policy change effected mainly by Jews then.

Jews wouldn't have the means to undermine society if it wasn't for permissive, overly egalitarian protestant culture.

nah NRX is genuinely interesting. I think it's mostly just Darwin applied to various disciplines but it is still interesting

I like Amy Ireland even though she's a dyke and Peter Sloterdijk even though he's a pretty dry

>Name one major devestating policy change effected mainly by Jews then.

The civil rights act, how dumb are you?
>inb4 nuh uh not "mainly" enough

>The civil rights act
Prove to me that it was orchestrated by Jews.

>nah NRX is genuinely interesting
Its not actually but midwits are free to think so
>Darwin applied to

Durrrrrr

There was not mass immigration of violent minorities before the 1965 immigration act, which Jews were heavily involved with.

The closest earlier event that is comparable is the Irish, which is a far cry from what has been happening in recent decades.

The total breakdown of the family and gender roles are also recent and have clear Jewish influence, as well as other things like Affirmative Action, desegregation, etc.

mass immigration
civil rights
anti-apartheid

the academic humanities are allergic to Darwin so all we have is blogposters essentially.

Unless you're one of those types who is allergic to Darwin as well in which case I pity you

I'm a facist but seriously /pol pls go/. There's more to these guys than the JQ for fucks sake

It was literally written by a Jew
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler

Christianity is a jewish religion, they have been infecting whites with ideology and cultural disease for centuries. To minimize the problems jews have caused and continue to cause in white societies is idiotic, they have had an enormous effect, and a negative one

The 1965 Immigration Act, which jews had been pushing for decades.

Refugees

Attached: 1521571061415.jpg (1024x642, 95K)

>There was not mass immigration of violent minorities before the 1965 immigration act
Yes, there was. We were importing east european undesirables en masse and had to pass an emergency bill to put a stop to it. And the people I mentioned were already advocating unlimited immigration from Asia and Africa. And this was in 1870.

The 1965 immigration act was passed overwhelmingly by white goyboys working for their corporate masters

jews are just really altruistic and kind. open your heart, user :)

I said effected by Jew, not promoted.
And a bunch of whites had to support, otherwise there would have been no point in writing it. It would have happened without him

>There's more to these guys than the JQ for fucks sake

Not really. If you're a kike you're a kike

Most jews are better at lying and pretending to not be jewish than you seem to be. Are you one of the low IQ mizrahi?

>And a bunch of whites had to support, otherwise there would have been no point in writing it.

Yeah no shit, America is a white country of course anything that happens will involve white people. I knew you'd move the goalposts like this you little chickenshit

"""Refugees""" are literally ferried from the coast of Libya to southern Italy en masse by Soros-funded NGOs to the tune of ~200k heads per year. How much more Jewish orchestrated can you get

you're not going to get anything legislated without white people in the united states because it's a majority white country and most senators and congressmen are white. doesn't mean that jewish influence is irrelevant

>le. I knew you'd move the goalposts like this you little chickenshit
How did I move them? I asked you to prove that the Jews were primarily responsible. You couldn't do it and invented your own goalposts.
It was voted on mainly by whites.

go try your tricks somewhere else, shlomo

Attached: 1463846800477.jpg (147x147, 13K)

>I asked you to prove that the Jews were primarily responsible

He wrote the God damn bill. If that's not a primary part then you're just going to keep moving the goalposts until they control 100% of the House

>lie to me openly
>accuse me of tricks
ur mom a fag
There isn't even evidence that Jews have been a driving force behind this sort of legislation, much less the main one.

>He wrote the God damn bill.
Because white senators were demanding it and ready to approve it
> If that's not a primary part
It isn't. Demanding it, voting on it, refusing to veto and implementing it are the primary parts u fat fag

>It isn't.

Attached: 1519540442813.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>expert computer scientist and programmer
mencius's field was telecom/distributed systems

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ_WlQ8XJd4
Yarvin's regretting many Urbit design choices

Your powers of deception are noticeably lower than your kinsmen; shit-tier actually. And you're dealing with people itt who are well beyond that, so it's not going to work out for you, juden.

>hey we want you to write this this and this, and we'll all vote for it
>okay
>wtf dis ebil jew controlling da scene

>Your powers of deception are noticeably lower than your kinsmen
kek
please just prove that Jews are primarily responsible, or even played driving role in all of this and I will gladly accept defeat. So far, there isn't much evidence of it

Celler was literally one of the longest running politicians in US history and was highly influencial and outspoken. The writer of both the Civil Rights act and the Immigration Reform bill.
You are fooling no one kike to act like he was just some side lines clerk handed a job

So it would not have occurred without him?

>So far, there isn't much evidence of it
>given tons of evidence
>D-doesnt count because I say so!
>My goal post was actually THIS big the whole time!

Attached: 1382898949217.jpg (362x442, 29K)

Him and the other Jews who ran Hollywood and journalism. Very likely not, certainly not in the way in which it did

>Hollywood and journalism
I'll give you Hollywood. Source on journalism?
>posts Hitler
I didn't even read your post. At least idolize someone truly great like Washington or Robert Lee. You're the reason the whole movement is descending to the estate of a bad joke

kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf

the relevant essay about immigration

>I didn't even read your post.
Great argument

Others already have. We are well aware that whites are susceptible to being corrupted and influenced by jews and routinely carry water for jewish ethnic interests, and plan to deal with them first, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the source of the problems are jewish and are representative of jewish interests alone, because they are.

Saying white legislators voted for the Iraq war does not take away from the reality that the Iraq war was strictly in the interests of jews, and that jews were the main promoters of it.

You are blatantly trying to deceive people because you are a kike. This is expected, but your game is weak.

Attached: Screenshot_2016-10-28-08-02-19.png (1080x1920, 1.73M)

I'll give it a read, but I really don't expect to find anything besides a brief outline from Emma Goldman to Israel Zangwill and Emmanual Hart Cellar.

I don't deny that a disproportionate number of Jews is involved in promoting these retarded causes. Just that they're mainly responsible or that it wouldn't have occurred without their influence

Focusing on the jews obsessively is a massive bluepill. Yeah they did a lot of shit, and alot of things wouldn't have happened as they did without them, but it's really only a difference of degrees most likely. But there's real insight to be had from looking at the degeneration of the west, and you're missing it refusing to think of anything else but the jews.

>lity that the Iraq war was strictly in the interests of jews
>strictly
That's quite a claim to be making with only a collage of some jewish faces to back it up

>Just that they're mainly responsible or that it wouldn't have occurred without their influence
Jews are responsible because they were the main force behind it, and for reasons that served their ethnic interests alone. It wasn't in white people's interests and white people repeatedly reinforced white-only immigration policies so it retarded to say it would have happened no matter what. It happened because jews had been pushing for it for decades and finally after a lot of work weakened and greased the white upper classes enough to get what they wanted.

idk. i dont really think it's just Jews either. I still don't like them after learning about how they act. Every time I see a Jewish person shitting on whites in public I feel less and less emotion of any kind about the fact that their history consists of being exiled and murdered en masse everywhere they go.

It's called the Oded Yinon Plan, get with the program.

This is the main difference here. Whites can be reasoned with and see the error of their ways because they at least think they're doing good. Jews know exactly what they're doing they just don't care and never will

Welcome to level 1 of the jewish problem.

Proceed forward, and don't feel the need to announce your progress/change in beliefs at each step. We already know, we were all there once, too.

>oh boy can't wait to discuss neoreactionary thought with Veeky Forums
>JEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWS
Bloody hell, I'm probably one of the biggest E Michael Jones fans on the internet and even I find this shit tiresome. Yarvin's takes on all kinds of issues are fascinating but we have to focus on Jews don't we? Everyone with a brain knows that it's the English 'Scientific' tradition which destroyed the world, Jews are just a prominent tag-along, more prominent now that the founding Anglos are out of power.

>Everyone with a brain knows that it's the English 'Scientific' tradition which destroyed the world

Fuck you, you pathetic little shit. The Anglo spirit was what elevated humanity from a pit of effeminate illiteracy and despotism. No freeman will ever doubt its debt

>. The Anglo spirit was what elevated humanity from a pit of effeminate illiteracy and despotism
lol

This poster highlights the dissonance one must create loopholes for when they are willing to accept that jews are problematic but still worship a kike whom their ancestors were forced to worship. Still enslaved...

The problems in the west begin and end with the jew.

if Moldbug admitted the jewish problem then people would be able to focus on his other ideas, which are obviously not without merit.

It's the last taboo that the NRX refuse to break with, even though it is so fucking obviously another element of Leftism

>Waah why can't I go back to feudalism and no property rights

Keep crying globalist

Attached: 03-alex-jones-supplements.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 90K)

>because they were the main force behind it,
But they weren't. It was white "elites" who demanded a tard tier open borders policy. Jews were there too, but never in great enough numbers to be a deciding factor.

>jew this, jew that
Really profound, guys

This perspective has been addressed and overturned in several different ways already. You and your thesis are wrong. There would never have been the 1965 Act or mass third world immigration without jews.

seriously it's like when Im trying to read about South Africa and people keep bringing up the fucking Boers

>This perspective has been addressed and overturned in several different ways already
But it hasn't. Point to the evience
>There would never have been the 1965 Act or mass third world immigration without jews
Because a Jewish man wrote a bill at the demand of a white president and passed by a white legislature?

surely in a thread about Moldbug of all people you will recognize the absurdity of thinking the president and legislature are the ones who decide the fate of the country

His media-academia-civil service complex is a strikingly close fit for the areas Jews dominate(leaving out other things they dominate obvously)

>at the demand of

What, did he have him at gun point?

Your argument is bitch-tier. Jews had been the main and only promoters of nonwhite immigration for decades prior and finally got what they wanted. Pointing to the white politicians they corrupted and influenced and saying "see it was white people's fault" is a sleight of hand that will only fool the stupidest of people here.

What's unfortunate is that jews like yourself keep lying and lying and refusing to take responsibility for your actions then crying and complaining when people end up hating you and demanding your removal. This lack of awareness is why you keep repeating your history.

>What, did he have him at gun point?
The president of the united states commissioned the legislation.
The president doesn't, but some senator does?
I think the media is left wing even where there isn't Jewish influence. And so is academia, although, again, I admit that Jews do play a role out of proportion to their numbers

>n the main and only promoters
Prove that.
>dey corrupted an entire legislature, as well as the president
ok

why does every thread have to turn into arguing about the jews

Attached: 00rSy5B.jpg (750x852, 147K)

What even is your argument at this stage?
The point all along has been that Jews occupy a significantly disprotionate position in American discourse. At first you ludicrously denied they had any position of note and now you're resorting to clinging to pointing to the fact that America is still a white nation as if anyone has suggested otherwise.

because they are the most fateful people in the history of the world
t. Nietzsche

They have been so influential that apparently even when we are being antisemites we are still being Jewish, we are just reflecting Judaism back at the jews from a Gentile perspective

>Prove that.
Several people already have, and you know this, but you're a jew whose only interest here is deception. The 1924 immigration restriction act was in large part a result of jews pressuring legislators to open the borders. Jews are and have always been the main promoters of immigration because they stand out far more in homogenous nations. You kikes are a virus.

>What even is your argument at this stage?
That you have nothing to support your main points
>The point all along has been that Jews occupy a significantly disprotionate position in American discourse
No, the point has been to prove that Jews were a main force, which they haven't been. Whether you've been following this discussion or just butted in in randomly to subject me to your views, I don't know. But I asked at the very beginning for good strong evidence that things would have been different without Jews.
> At first you ludicrously denied they had any position of note
Go ahead and quote that post.

>no evidence, just cry babby whining about le perfidious hebrews