Oh you're a writer user?

>oh you're a writer user?
>can I read some of your stuff?
How do you respond to this?

Attached: ff269d27640429e9.gif (300x225, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedickshowwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Maddox
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sure I'll send you some stuff over, just don't expect a masterpiece
It's not that hard

Fuck you pay me

"No."

Attached: hyougemono5.png (397x541, 205K)

>Sure, I'll send you some of my finest, just don't expect anything less of a masterpiece.
It's very hard, unless you are actually a writer and not just some fool pretending to be one for some reason.

Sure here's a copy of my short story!
>They never actually read it

Why would you pretend to be a writer, of all things?

Attached: 29294052_1621873074517033_3145062604983171108_n.webm (640x800, 322K)

hng

not until you're over the age of 18, little girl.

Attached: lol_rabban.jpg (1015x432, 45K)

Just tell them the truth. I only pretend to write so my mom will continue paying the rent

"Sure, wanna come to my writing group?"

what do I get in return?

why would you pretend to be a decent poster of all things

Only if you got something to show me. I mean like of your own creation not your body. I need you.

W w w dot Veeky Forums dot org baby

I've been asked this a lot, especially of my good friends.
>When I write something I like you'll be the first to read it
I'm very self-critical, so it might be a while.

>Nevet tell anyone I write
>no one ever asks me to see my shit

Problem solved

"No"
Hope that helps

sure, go to my website and you can find a link to a few of my published works. its pretty weird stuff though, haha.

Attached: nenene3.jpg (500x375, 105K)

nice1 m8

Attached: 1492404455463.png (1364x768, 448K)

If it comes up, I always say "I write" or "I like to write," never "I'm a writer."

Same.
Whenever I do utter the term "I'm a writer" it feels like a little bird flew by and took a poop in my mouth.

I try not to say it.

>I'd love to let you read my stuff but it requires a complete knowledge of all pre-19th century literature and an IQ 3 standard deviations above the mean

>How do you respond to this?
Nobody is allowed to read my diary desu

This. You aren't an actual writer if you don't do it for the secret pleasure derived from the interaction between yourself and what you can distill from your being. No one should be telling anyone unless they are already published or at least have a manuscript ready for release.

>just don't expect a masterpiece

Why would you say this, what type of cuck are you

Depends. If it's face to face and I have my computer or phone with internet connection I'll pull up a copy of it. If they want to take a look at it and I have neither of those things, I send it to them. Or, if I made the trip for them especially I give them a printed out copy.

yeah i wouldn't want people confusing me for some 40-year-old balding armenian blogger whose lost all of his fans and is suing his former more successful podcast cohost and everyone he knows because said cohost had sex with the balding armenian's ex-girlfriend. that would be awful.

thedickshowwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Maddox

Attached: p954u9179re01.png (654x360, 43K)

>"okay"
>picks the story without a rape scene
This isn't hard.

Are there writers on here who aren't published? I get the people who just like reading or maybe write just for themselves, but otherwise getting published is easy.

I carry around a few soft covers of my most recently published novel for when friends and family seem genuinely interested in reading my work. I gauge their reaction with a simple "oh, I can get you a copy no problem", and if they are clearly actually interested I will suddenly "remember" that I have an extra with me right then and there that they can have.

Most people will ask for an inscription which I'm happy to give, but usually feel at least slightly awkward about doing immediately.

>being asked two questions at once
instant >oh you're a writer user?
not professionally

sure

>getting published is easy
Unless you're peddling a biography as the most well informed Husserl scholar on the North American continent, perhaps in the world.

why bother to combine Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums when the same people post on both

Veeky Forums is slightly more redpilled, boougie kommie abolesh le kapitol leftypollers get shit on way harder there.

red pilled retarded holocaust deniers get stomped on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums anywhere you faggots aren’t allowed to lie tou gwt ruined and economists are helpless against Marxist critique you plebian halfwit

fookin.. Veeky Forums posters r juss polniggers with 50< IQ scores innit
fookin...

If it comes up, I always say 'I read,' I say. 'I study and read. I bet I've read everything you've read. Don't think I haven't. I consume libraries. I wear out spines and ROM-drives. I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it." My instincts concerning syntax and mechanics are better than your own, I can tell, with due respect. But it transcends the mechanics. I'm not a machine. I feel and believe. I have opinions. Some of them are interesting. I could, if you'd let me, talk and talk. Let's talk about anything. I believe the influence of Kierkegaard on Camus is underestimated. I believe Dennis Gabor may very well have been the Antichrist. I believe Hobbes is just Rousseau in a dark mirror. I believe, with Hegel, that transcendence is absorption. I could interface you guys right under the table,' I say. 'I'm not just a creatus, manufactured, conditioned, bred for a function.'

>oh you're a writer user?
I can send you the piece that got me into my creative writing course at uni.
>instantaneously wet

Yeah, whenever people ask me I have to explain: "We are all writers, any time each of us picks up a pen, and in the same way, we stop being writers the moment we place our pens back upon our desks". faggots
6/10 bait