What real literature do women read? In my experience it's

What real literature do women read? In my experience it's

>Herman Hesse
>Great Gastby
>Wilde
>Camus
>Austen

Attached: monroe-blog-2.gif (350x309, 69K)

>Bronte, either one

how would I know

In my experience
>Wilde
>Dickens
>Dumas
>García Márquez

Bukowski, Henry Miller, Anais Nin, D. H. Lawrence, De Sade

at least the horned up ones do

Those that suffer from some kind of mental illness or disorder
>anything deemed classic, but likely instead postmodernism or marx

Those that are sane
>nothing
>something rarely that has no depth

Woman are the parasite of art. Woman think if they read or suck a dick of some writer they are automatical part of the work and they should have recognition.

Attached: TLxVSmO.jpg (500x356, 35K)

Where are the dog feet?

Same literature as men do.

Wilde, Marx, Beckett, Dystopia, Hesse

>Beckett
Yeah, but only Godot.

No, men read sci-fi and shit like Lee Child novels. You'll never see a woman read anything like that.

You'll also never see a man read a romance novel unless they're hard gay.

Camus
Austen
Bronte
Fitzgerald
Hesse
Indian lit.

Women dont read

Agatha Christie, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Bitches unironically love Nietzsche

>Those that are sane
>>nothing
>>something rarely that has no depth
This knowledge is a comfort to me.

I actually was just about to post that the closest classic that my ex gf read was Nietzsche. Have no clue how the fuck she heard about it, but she stopped at page 40 and never opened it again.

Why is Nietzsche so popular with girls? Does some famous Youtuber shill for him?

When did Veeky Forums become /r9k/

generally both

>Does some famous Youtuber shill for him?
Pewdiepie started a bookclub and he recommended people read Nietzsche

Could be.

I'd rather people didn't popularize Nietzsche. The whole point with him is to know something others don't, so you can use it for your own advantage. Granted, normies won't understand him, but--why wold we want them to ruin yet another thing we love?--or at least I love.

How the fuck is this /r9k/ you retard. You'll make it /r9k/ by saying things like this and baiting. I'll add that I know two girls who read Dostoevski, but really you should fuck off to /r/feminism.

when the entire race became gay eunuchs, this is permanent, will become more unbearably ugly with time. You fucking people think evolution is always an ascent or stasis, you can easily devolve biologically with low selection pressure and low fitness behavior allowed to propagate steadily each generation multiplying exponentially in prevalence. /r9k/ and /pol/ are just more symptoms of a catastrophic loss of strength in the species. Modernity was exhaustion, post-modernity senile mania, this is now a culture of death throes and total deathbed delerium. Ladyboys and beta husks, sociopath alpha males who can’t be bothered to clear out the weeds or organize their affairs in a sensible way that would produce more good blood. No way out now, we walked past the window of opprotunity to escape in the 30’s when the Fascists and Soviets were allowed to dominate the subconscious of the world. Its over, the world order could’ve been reset easily at that point or the late 19th century.

My ex gf loved Dostoyevsky

If she reads D.H. Lawrence she’s a hoe, guarantee.

Gladly and then I'll fap to the idea of me one day banging a feminist because I share the same ideals as them, but really i'll live in my mothers basement all my life still fapping to the idea with a wimpy bachelors degree that won't get me anywhere and ill be fat and alone until I die.

How many women and men read?

But they don't understand him. Women listen to Black Metal in droves, yet they barely scratch its surface. Twat.

Veeky Forums is made up almost entirely of males a little over high school age, it comes with the territory

My sister (21) likes
>Thomas Hardy
>F. Scott Fitzgerald
>John Steinbeck
>George Eliot
>Franz Kafka
>John Keats

>Murakami
>Victor Hugo
>Flaubert
>Tolstoy (Anna Karenin mostly)
>Frank Herbert
>Garcia Llorca
>Fitzgerald,
>Rimbaud,
>André Gide,

does your sister (21) like your cummies?

>>André Gide,
Does she fancy youger boys?

she single?

generally just old pop-lit that for whatever stupid reason is vaguely considered to have value by school of resentment professors, pride & prejudice, plath and the like, very few women seem to comprehend aesthetic appreciation of literature.

can i kiss your sisters cheek?

Face cheek or butt cheek?

can you post pictures of your sister's feet?

wait what...err...umm..mmmmm
*blushes*
b-b-butt cheek preferably butt cheek! >////