"There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment...

"There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. If one fully understands the present moment, there will be nothing else to do, and nothing else to pursue. Live being true to the single purpose of the moment.
Everyone lets the present moment slip by, then looks for it as though he thought it were somewhere else."

what do japs mean by this??

Attached: 959cc03a669641d3100da5326102a50c.jpg (720x1078, 151K)

Thought this was Aurelius at first

Sauce please

quote is from hagakure

This is a funny book. Theres quite a bit like the op, but there are also many entries that are just anecdotes about people he's met.

hnnggg!

huh?

they're parroting zen
extreme autism, or cheeky nip

He means to say time doesn't exist, in a roundabout way

sauce ffs

average_asian_mom.jpg

lol whoever wrote that stole it from eckhart tolle's the power of now

>The way of revenge lies in simply forcing one's way into a place and being cut down. There is no shame in this. By thinking that you must complete the job you will run out of time. By considering things like how many men the enemy has, time piles up; in the end you will give up. No matter if the enemy has thousands of men, there is fulfillment in simply standing them off and being determined to cut them all down, starting from one end. You will finish the greater part of it.
Literal retard.

Breddy much carpe diem nigga

>tfw no asian mommy gf
I had my chances sure, but by god I've sabotaged myself every step of the way and if something dramatic doesn't change soon I'm sure I'll continue to be like this till the day I die.

Attached: 129309488430.jpg (120x120, 4K)

written 300 years before tolle was born
>...there is fulfillment in simply standing them off and being determined to cut them all down, starting from one end. You will finish the greater part of it.
That does make sense, the way of the warrior is a way of action, not over-thinking and paralyzing yourself trying to figure out the perfect theory or strategy.

carpe diem is what sorority girls say before they get drunk and have sex with dogs on livestream. Very different.

my gf is asian mom, 10 years my senior, if you have questions i can help

Is this a JAV or what

They were right

What is the sex like?