Get on the train

>get on the train
>see this
What DO you do?

Attached: b82NFQjPywjVIyBvGQ3pTEYVTUvCDzwOcImqAKz7l7A.png (432x768, 533K)

Let him read in peace

Ask him how he likes the book, and why hes reading it

Leave him alone and keep reading my own book.

put a bookmark in my brand new copy of Agatha Christie's "Ordeal by Innocence" and wink at him shyly ima gril btw ;) ;) ;)

>dc metro

kek, im not surprised

Give him the super secret commie handshake to see if he has been initiated.

Ask him to have sex with my girlfriend while I watch.

Timbs be deadass my nig, just like that book

report him to the police for manspreading

Talk about how capitalism is the only system which ensures "true equality" for blacks

When he wonders why I'm bringing up race I'll just say a stupid nigger like him wouldn't understand

Toss a fishing net on him and drag him away

alert the train crew immediately. You can't rest your feet on the seats.

lol he's literally one page in.

ONE SINGLE PAGE INTO THE BOOK.

He bought this book to feel the fleeting dopamine surge of buying a new book, the thrill of finishing it an accomplishing something.

Unfortunately he will probably get about 4 pages in before he gives up and he pulls out his phone and starts DMing twitter whores. He'll fold the corner of page 4 and promise himself to revisit it after the train ride but he never will.

I have never once, ever met a black persons who's finished a book. Some will lie about it, but most won't even bother about lying. Black people literally do not read books.

Also, that's the DC Metro so I know for sure that the spine of this book with never crease.

Attached: IMG_5226.jpg (525x777, 94K)

>Black people literally do not read books.
I don't know if the statistics are self reported, but gallop did a poll to see how much people read and according to it black people read almost as much as white people

report this thread for being reposted so OP has to hop to a new IP for shitting up this board, fuck you faggot

Ignore him. There's a 50% chance it's required reading at some college. And even if he is a legit commie it ain't none of my business.

who hurt you

>Thinks doing the Malcom x finger pose will make him as woke
What an absolute cargo cult primitive

Attached: malcolm-x.jpg (1600x941, 118K)

>he bought this book
>bought
Doubt it

Growing up in DC and then spending my late teens/early adulthood in Baltimore.

I am well versed in black people. I probably interact with more black people on a weekly basis than most of you here have ever talked to in a year.

They literally do not read books. I don't care what twisted or unreliable sources you have. I've had black people pretend to have read books before, but almost every single one will proudly declare that they don't read books. Like it's not even a logical thing to ask them, in their mind. They can't even understand why you would even bother asking them about books.

>0 of the black kids in my high school read the assigned book, just used sparknotes for quizzes.

>took a real major in college so there was probably 3-4 black people in any of my 300/400 level classes and I never asked them about literature.

>any of them that might have will have likely read some gay slavery screenplays for their Racism in American 101 class.

Attached: IMG_4813.jpg (620x400, 39K)

My English Comp professor was black, but I suppose he could have read the sparknotes on everything he was familiar with.

Also I knew this black girl that would read trashy romance novels during slow times at work. Weirdly, she was a lesbo but read books clearly about women getting the D.

groan bc there is nothing more attention seeking than reading a book in any public transport.

Reading is something you do for yourself, if you feel the need of reading outside with noises and in a painful position you are only doing it so people can look at you and say "oh look a young man reading, we don't see that often"

>They literally do not read books. I don't care what twisted or unreliable sources you have. I've had black people pretend to have read books before
>my anecdote matters more than actual evidence

Attached: 1519791225759.jpg (1357x1357, 155K)

Hes just trying to get on some white man hating, leftist, commie, college aged, white woman pussy

Metro Detroiter reporting in, I can confirm the same. Black people don't read books.

That's the most insecure projection I've seen today user, bravo

>DC metro
tell him to step the fuck off my seat b/c I'm a baltimore nigger and even a white baltimore nigger ain't about to take shit from some pussy ass DC faggot.

Most women read romance novels to get emotional satisfaction. That's why they're typically so overdramatic and plot heavy.

Attached: image.png (210x313, 150K)

what’s the evidence?

look at him, hand in a "smart position", poorly sitting that ends in a backache, reading in the subway, a place where everything moves, people talk loud and the metallic sounds plunder. he is screaming "look at me i read unlike the people around me".

he is even reading the communist manifesto PUBLICLY, he wanted that photo and likely this kind of thread.

just talking to black students and black people online for over a decade

How do you wink at someone shyly

very carefully.

>Growing up in DC and then spending my late teens/early adulthood in Baltimore.
what are the odds, same life story. I can definitely confirm that 95% of blacks do not read

>That person is reading in public for attention
>Therefore all people reading in public are doing it for attention.
Nice fallacy you got there.... Faggot retard.

This pic is staged to rile up weak dorks like you all. I'm friends with the girl who took this picture.

>being within near proximity to "black" "people"
nice ebt timbs tho fellow redditor comrade

>rile up weak dorks
oh I'm laughin. OP's pic is typical niggerus washingtonius faggitus. He'd get his ass capped within hours if he had to deal with actual ghetto black people in a city like Baltimore.

If you sit like this in my country someone will brake your teeth after few seconds.

Of course a nigger would be into that commie shit.

I've seen tons of skinny white kids reading the communist manifesto before in public places. This is one instance of one black man reading it when he could have been reading the Wealth of Nations the week before.

Ascertain his intentions and act accordingly.

Attached: 1518811828486.png (800x533, 111K)

where that pic from??

FUCK YOU TALKIN ME WHITE BOI

>noticing other ppl when you happen to be in public places

disgusting

I have no idea, I picked it up after a friend sent it to me.

Its the comic adaption of Zizek's biopic

>actual evidence
You mean """self-reported""" surveys?

Ask him if he considers himself an intellectual

When he says no, smile and say “and that’s why you read Marx” before getting off

I find it fucking disgusting when someone takes three seats and even got the nerves to lay his shoes on the seat. Someone should correct the guy (preferbally blacks).

Attached: 1520147156519.jpg (535x462, 54K)

What if he says yes

tons of black people at bookthing you fuck

expropriate the bourgeois by stealing his Timbs

sick timbs nigger why don't you put them to use on the plantation

nice cock nigger why don't you put it to use on my wife