I mostly stay on Veeky Forums and /x/...

I mostly stay on Veeky Forums and /x/, but I just realized something pertaining to you guys: The Powers that B can literally no longer be dethroned. Since they have enough nuclear weapons to destroy the earth, they can just threaten extinction if anyone seriously tries to usurp their control. We can no longer be Napoleon: we never had a chance. Brave New world is just a concession, so we don't bother them. Buying our own land is the closest we can get to real power, but unfortunetly, Stacy will still be tempted to cuck us, because we aren't powerful enough.

Books for this feel? Coping? How to overcome?

Attached: 4e107816609e3eaed0b319947bc9c13272a5d371d8132451a569531fdd05b28a.jpg (478x351, 39K)

Illuminatus trilogy my man

Well you could always become a world leader and nuke the world into near extinction stone age and reset everything

You are smart enough to know there is no way to turn back the tide, and settling on working to slow it down, even just a little, is a foolish compromise. You must focus on your own spiritual survival, and not be demoralized. "Neither pleasure nor pain must enter as motives when one must do what needs to be done."

Attached: ride-the-tiger-9780892811250_hr.jpg (1800x2700, 559K)

Not really. It's not like nuclear weapons are something they can keep in their coat pocket. Guys with the keys to arm these things are regular dipshits that make like $40,000/ yr.

Anyways, I don't care if the president was fucking Cobra Commander, nobody can launch nuclear weapons just because they're bank account is threatened or whatever.

For starters, my apologies guys! I obviously posted this on /pol/ first, and hastily copied and pasted before tailoring it.
Cool, is this for the feelz, or coping, or overcoming?
If only
I see, so is this book similair in message to shaminism? I've studied shaminism a little bit and took a class on it at University, plus some of my own strange experiences seem to overlap with what I've read about. No lie, in the face of this realization I had today, Shamanism was one of the first things that popped in my mind, that and sorcery related stuff

Anyways, I don't know what country you are in but in the USA, the gov't can seize your land if they can assert it's used to commit crimes. A pot plant growing in your fence, for example. Or a new law that makes something you do on your property a crime.

Land is actually a liability. It's a poor investment and the powers that be manipulate the market.

The powers that be are wholly dependant on the peasant masses to fuel the economy that makes them powerful and wealthy. They would kill themselves by forcing extinction.

This is why the elites pursue automation so intently, so they won't be reliant on people for labor. Once they can produce strong AI or can automate the economy, that is when they'll kill the majority of population.

Bruh, it's not about bank account. If someone actually led a successful revolution, without The Powers that B's consent, and legitimately threatened their power, then they would have everyone die before they would just give up control

8/10, I guess they really are fucking stupid.

Land is a liability, but it's the only place you can be In control, to any extent that I care about, so it's worth the risk; otherwise, I'm just completely cucked.
>that is when they kill majority of population
True, I guess BNW is best case scenario

More like if there was a revolution, they'd hijack it and seize it as an opportunity to obtain even more power and maybe string up their business rivals from lampposts, just like every revolution in history.

But yeah, you're kinda right in that only the collapse of society through a nuclear war would really uproot them, even then they'd probably emerge from their bunkers and seize power of whatever was left anyways.

>is this book similair in message to shaminism?
No, it's about how to be active in the modern world, while completely detached from it. Evola wrote this book with a very specific type of individual in mind, the "differentiated man": one who's being is centered in the Transcendent, or a man who has no anchor in the modern world. If you identify yourself as a modern man, then this book is not for you.

How does he define the transcendent? It sounds interesting, but I'm picking up a New-Agey vib from your word choice: old soul, detach, etc. I'm not interested in that stuff, but I like that phrase, "Aristocrat of the soul". I definitely feel impotent in today's world, and I fucking hate it

the race war or alternatively class war would benefit them yes. they want this, the far left and right would accelerate total dominance of plebs, and make mass killing acceptable. right wings don't think they would mass slaughter whites and commies don't understand they would kill the entire vanguard and then use new foot soldiers to murder unrelated communities and families they didn't need.

they will not use this option unless they have to because the vulnerability to sabotage would be great while using security forces to liquidate the livestock

more effective is to make them gay, sterile, aging prematurely, dependent on work and media stream for sanity and addicted to mood altering psychotropics. you can slowly workk off the left side of the bell curve and then when it comes time to euthanize the worker bees with high iq's they'll be so dehumanized, sociopathic and insane you won't even need to do it with death camps. you can just have them "exit" of their own accord, because they don't value life anymore. Long game is their goal, which is why stability has returned, we're in a period of relative peace now and this is good, you can sell more soul traps with peace

Aka: soft kill

Pic ironically-unironically related

Attached: download (1).jpg (219x231, 8K)

Yep. The elites may have used violence and soldiers and revolutions to increase their power but the modern approach is more effective in the long run.

The end goal is to use technology to automate the economy and render the wage dependent working plebs redundant. That can go a few different directions from there. Universal Basic Income on the condition that the recipients be sterilized would do it over a generation or two. The plebs would have absolutely no power to bargain so they'd be forced to accept that or probably be jailed or forced to the margins of society. Culture would be manipulated to ostracize backwards, baby-having people that were not elites so nobody would care if they were killed off more directly.

Stephen Hawkings predicted an outcome like this, actually.

Yes, in a head-to-head the average Joe can't even hope to fight back against the so-called 'Powers That Be' anymore. Monolithic modern bureaucracy, mass surveilance, high-tech weaponry inaccessible to civilians... the power differential is already too big to overcome, and every day it just keeps getting worse.

However, there is also hope.

With the development of the Internet and the PC we have gained, for the first time in history, the ability to circulate information all over the globe between free-spirited citizens.

Additionally, the recent invention of the blockchain allows us to make financial transactions without government interference, in a currency governments don't control - thereby destroying government control over the economy. The paper money we use is entirely monopolized and controlled by the government, which is why the US could do stuff like allowing a corrupt and incompetent Federal Reserve cause the biggest financial disaster in history and sign itelf a get-out-of-jail card in the form of trillions of trillions of freshly minted dollars from the treasury.

But it's not just cryptocurrency. As technology continues on a spiral of ever-accelerating innovation, certain early adapters will be able to gain powerful tools which they could penetrate the outdated defenses of the Powers That Be. Personal encryption will allow people to maintain complete anonymity while evading government surveillance and regulation, while ever more powerful tools of hacking and information gathering will deliver painful blows in the pressure spots behind the armour of the rich and powerful.

Imagine a world where vast swathes of the populace use advanced blockchain networks to exchange money, services and information in total anonymity (which makes government taxation and censorship unviable), constantly move across national borders using various means of superfast travel (making it difficult to keep track of people and property), while the powerful are constantly being attacked by ever more virulent hacker attacks targeting their wealth and valuable information.

The Powers That Be will suffer death by a thousand cuts, and technology will be that death.

The book is not new age dribble. In fact, Evola criticizes such movements like the rest of the Traditionalists do, since they are not rooted in a long chain of tradition. By detachment, he means one should only see the objects that are a product of the modern world as means to an end, and not be attached in the means themselves. The transcendent is the Absolute Reality, the Infinite, an unchanging principle which can neither be classified as monism or dualism: non-dualism. If you want a better definition of it, I suggest you read the first half of Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines by Rene Guenon.

It's helpful if you have some Nietzsche under your belt, particularly Thus Spoke Zarathustra, The Will to Power, and to a lesser extent, The Gay Science, and Human All Too Human. Boning up on the rest of the Existentialists wouldn't be a bad idea either.

The Quote I posted above describes exactly how the differentiated man acts. Evola explains this in much further detail, but to summarize: his actions are those which are in accordance with his inner nature, his inner law or Dharma.

>Since they have enough nuclear weapons to destroy the earth, they can just threaten extinction if anyone seriously tries to usurp their control
There are not enough nuclear weapons in the world to extinguish the human race, pop culture lied to you.

At the very worst 2/3rds die and the rest move on, struggling for a long time with the repercussions of it all.

>mass surveilance, high-tech weaponry inaccessible to civilians
That really ignores a lot of other things, like manpower, logistics and infrastructure.

Let's look at the US for instance, they have the most powerful armed forces in the world, BUT, the Army is only about 1 Million, and only half of those are actual infantry and fighting roles (so compare to the +300 000 000 population), further, American infrastructure is ridiculously vulnerable, and the public has the fortune of being rather well armed and well supplied.
Mass surveillance and drones are powerful, but they're not unstoppable forces. People formed uprisings before electricity and can do it again, and drones can't fly without fuel or without operators. There's also how the US Armed Forces have consistently been really terrible at actually fighting and quelling insurgencies, and how this would be a total nightmare when it's their population, where insurgents would be common in their very own ranks and communities.

Looking at everywhere else, where all the armies are weaker, people aren't generally as well armed, some places have no supplies, but in most of the western world there's food, fuel, and all kinds of tools and resources. Weapons are easy to make (and then capture), and the public will always outnumber their armed forces.
Now, some places have stronger and more well protected infrastructures than others, but that doesn't make them impenetrable.

Uprisings are hard, in some ways a lot harder today, but they're not at all infeasible.

Oh wow OP good job on having the same realization of literally every other teenager (with a reference to brave new world nonetheless!) you fucking spastic faggot

>Stacy will still be tempted to cuck us, because we aren't powerful enough.
of course you can only think of this in the stupidest most middle school way possible

if you want the feel of not being napoleon then crime and punishmend

if you want "I changed the position of a fetus for the position of a corpse" kind of feel that goes in the direction of "I feel like I have all the problems of my country sitting on my shoulders without having any control" then something happened by Heller