Untitled

jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/

Attached: 315A3A0C-BA22-43AC-86BF-F4B28A7D8F69.jpg (235x215, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFqfQze6ZhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"so-called" Jewish Question
>Readers interested in such issues may also be interested in a broader recent critique of the idea of Jewish conspiracy: Judaism as a Group Evolutionary Strategy: A Critical Analysis of Kevin MacDonald’s Theory

kek, he's always been a full shill, can't even recommend Macdonald's book itself.

anyone interested should watch some vids on on this woke jew's channel : youtube.com/watch?v=KFqfQze6ZhM

Attached: dcf4bb5a2e9cb5db26677018ef442db63f376bf5fe967b1d6f770627b844aa30.jpg (720x476, 27K)

>So, what’s the story? No conspiracy. Get it? No conspiracy. Jewish people are over-represented in positions of competence and authority because, as a group, they have a higher mean IQ.

You heard it here goyim! Listen to your good rabbi Peterson, Jews are simply superior and you should be grateful

They're the master race. Go cry about it.

That’s right! No conspiracy at all. NO CONSPIRACY AT ALL. AT. ALLLLLL

Hehehe.... ahem... yeah... at all

So yeah IQ, there’s no conspiracy there. Trust me I’ve repeated this fifteen times already i have a degree from a Jewish learning institution which asserts that biologically Jewish people have the highest IQs and blacks have the lowest.

>all my friends are AshkeNAZI(hmm) Jews and they're all hella smart
>get over it white boys
>btw let's completely ignore that blacks are dumb as shit on average and intelligence is linked to violence
>thus any debate about preserving white people as an ethnicity in historically white countries is FAR-RIGHT and should be frowned upon
>and that's a good thing
Based Peterson does it again.

yep they got kicked out of 164 countries over the last thousand years because their IQ is so high and the goys HATE THAT!

Jordan "Shabbos Goy" Peterson gets absolutely EVISCERATED and utterly EXPOSED for the hack fraud GOLEM that he is.

Attached: destroyed.jpg (1225x730, 398K)

The point is, IQ is a flawed perspective to look at the world, and it is biased inherently by the nature of it towards certain kinds of intelligences.

You have half of the picture right, if you don’t view Jews as being inherently smart, you shouldn’t view blacks as being inherently dumb. It just doesnt work that way.

>jews are just too smart, no conspiracy, they can do no wrong
don't forget the romans kicked them out of israel for the same reason, they're just too intelligent, nothing to do with schemes or subversion or finances

Death to the terror sponsor state Israel

pretty good infopic

Based Raspail blew out Jordy Memerson decades ago...

Attached: jbpete.jpg (631x659, 211K)

Attached: 23256533-woman-s-hand-laying-red-rose-on-grave.jpg (1300x866, 122K)

>NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOY, MOVE ALONG!

So give it to me straight guys.
Is this board starting to get redpilled on the JQ? Or are you still in your "Jews are people just like you and me" phase?

There's some stragglers but in general people here are more wise on the Jew than nu-/pol/

not literature, fuck off

The problem is not Jews per se, the problem is that rich people have disproportionate influence on politics and are capable of advancing their own interests at the expense of the less weathy majority. Even if you expel all Jews from white countries, rich whites would still be able to successfully lobby for policies that benefit them and harm the white working class, such as financial deregulation and mass immigration from poor countries.

I hate this board and I hate JP fanboys the most.

Same, but I can't manage to ever leave because people are equally retarded elsewhere.

desu I like Jewish women, it's the Jewboys I can't stand, with their nazzaly little voices. Fuck those cunts.