If you don't agree you're just incapable of understanding the quick wit and rationality that comes along with being a...

If you don't agree you're just incapable of understanding the quick wit and rationality that comes along with being a woman (cis or trans)

We just know what's best for your freedom and humanity user =]

Attached: 651473_v2.jpg (550x636, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just another example of someone unable to see nuance and a multiplicity of meaning because of the ideological prism they view the world through. Do these women ever grow out of it?

This is a literature board. Jog this off-topic r9k shit the fuck on, mate.

Kek I literally forgot this was originally a novel. I'm a dumb fuck. Continue.

>If you don't agree
>you're just incapable of understanding
>being a woman (cis or trans)
>women
>agreeing anything ever
work on your trap game belinda.

I saw Exorcist 2 shortly before watching this. Louise Fletcher plays a likeable character in it, so watching Cuckoo's Nest was an odd experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8

Cuckoos Nest is underrated here as a work of literature.

Looking back now, the portrayal of Judge Holden (holding? beholden?) as an oppressive, violent, literally emasculating male in an all-male army... whose job is to strangle Native Americans to death...

IS MISANDRISTIC AS F&CK

Karma. It's all about Karma. Bad things happen to people that do bad things. Sometimes paybacks a bitch. No pun intended.

>for doing her job

she drove the poor stuttering r9k fag to cut his wrists and left him alone long enough to bleed out
to busy power tripping to do keep her patients alive

movies ruined a lot of books, not in the sense that they are bad, but in the sense of why read a book when you can watch the movie

I didn't realize that the book was about male vs female. Thanks for the happy dose of enlightenment.

I know this is bait but I can't help but wonder when will this feminism fad end

>feminism
>fad
Do I need to tell you ehat year this is?

Attached: 96193DAB-D805-44CE-A9F2-E8E5DFA68B64.gif (245x245, 721K)

but still, this post is about the movie

Give me ten examples, faggot.

>cracked
wew lad, that site is such garbage nowadays

kek

nice user

As long as you're a woman and also an American, it is your God-given duty to be a bitchy cunt

It is and will eventually fade away, i hope it'll be quick, like vanilla ice

When every single woman who is a feminist becomes menopausal and kills themselves by the millions because they regret not having a traditional family and are forced to live their "ugly" years alone much like they made the robots they ignored who are now happily married to 10/10 aryan princes and are also all billionares from crypto

Can the mods do something about these political threads?

This is only tertiary to literature.