Seriously though, have you guys ever dual-wielded books? Does it work?

Seriously though, have you guys ever dual-wielded books? Does it work?

Attached: 2jwht0ptuhlz[1].jpg (432x768, 64K)

wtf that looks so cool

it's always black people who read 2 books at the same time, you never see a white dude doing it. I did some research and I've realized that it's because black people have more catching up to do

>always
It's a trend?

You wouldn't ask this question if you browsed Veeky Forums every day like me

HHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHA

Veeky Forums is the only social site I visit

I'm guessing the books have closely related subjects. Wouldn't work for fiction.

You know how some academics don't publish anything except books on how to read other academics' books?

>Plato
He must not be an intellectual.

Damn, this guy's much more patrician than the other duel wielder. Looks similar though, so maybe it's the same guy and he's levelled up (and got a seat).

Your right tho, kids intodays society should be brought up, in his atmosphere of thought.

SPBP

>other
You mean the squatting guy?

acronym for...?

Nice

lmao yessss

this guy is killing it

how many whites can do something like that?

Is this the black guy who said I'm dumb for reading Plato?

Idk why black people love that attention seeking from reading
Srly, when find a guy acting like "me an intellectual" publicly, it's almost guaranteed to be a black guy, they kinda feel reading is a defining trait or somethinf few can.
>inb4 go back to /pol/
I have find white people doing it as well, but usually in cafes or bars, not in the subway where most black people read for god knows why

kek, nice one

Yes

Attached: 1499937388584.jpg (900x1200, 451K)

His eyes are averted from the cuckold Russell, and by the weightiness of the flap of pages to his side, it seems he's entrenched in the last parts of the famous preface of Hegel's Phänomenologie des Geistes

It's the same dude in all the pics.

>all these fucking idiots not realizing that the book in his right hand is the Cambridge Companion to Plato
He's reading the secondary literature while reading the source text.

Could be if he is the greatest syntopical reader to ever live. But the structure of books on the same topic is seldom the same. Most likely posturing for attention. Fedora doesnt help the case either.

Shieeeet then he might just be legit. What a specimen

>Being intellectually cucked by Hegel

The absolute madman

Let's stick to the racism, though

Is it just me or is his hat very big?

Who is this guy? Hes like a legend almost

nice

Must be a real pain in the ass when he needs to flip a page.

is the lady behind him reading plato at once? is this a distinctly afro-asiatic primitive communal mammalian social trait?

>Douay Rheims bible
>Haydock Commentary
Because I can't find a half decent ebook that includes both.

Made me smile user

Would this be the ultimate dual wield?

Attached: 9454.jpg (641x473, 43K)

Why blacks do everything in akimbo mode

I sometimes wish the notes at the back of the book were physically separate so I could do this

shopped

>tfw negating the negation negating itself

Attached: fix'd.jpg (641x473, 62K)

I always dual-wield books. But what I do is just have two copies of the same book, with the second book already open to the next set of pages, so I can conserve time. So book 1 will be open to pages 1 and 2, and book 2 will be open to pages 3 and 4.

In all honesty when reading mathematics sometimes the books come in two different portions, diagrams in one book, propositions in the other, or because of the reference-based nature of Greek mathematics it does help to have Elements or On Conics open, depending on what I’m reading.

So yes. Yes I have OP

How does he even turn the pages ?

It's shopped

Well well well, who was right to laugh at the nigger all along hmm?

Attached: images (27).jpg (288x512, 20K)

What book is it Veeky Forums?

Attached: tumblr_ogp8utWJb51tbmi9ho2_1280.jpg (675x1200, 105K)

120 days of sodom.

Attached: 1505205392192.jpg (720x720, 208K)

what are you actually mad for rn lmao

What the fuck are you supposed to do on the subway? It makes more sense to read there than to read at a café. A subway commute is a necessary chunk of time that's usually wasted, while if you're in a café you could be anywhere else

lol a black person trying to look smart

second post best post, in contrast to fpbp
>newfag

>All the triggered /pol/incels replies
Kek

What, now?
I think you're confused, user.

In 50 years scholars will wonder why we just let everyone carry a web-ready, easily concealable camera so that we could document every little fucking transgression of "normal" social conduct, no matter how minor or benign, and broadcast it for the world to mock and possibly doxx

no they won’t you fucking retard

They wonder why we allowed there to be spaces where there were no constant automated camera monitoring.

I miss 2008 Veeky Forums, where arguing for mass surveillance would get you mocked for being, as the kids these days say, a "cuck"

It's a pity, but you're likely talking to redditors who came here in 2014.

Who is arguing for surveillance?