Books where the MC acts/thinks like Karl Pilkington?

Books where the MC acts/thinks like Karl Pilkington?

Attached: karlboy.jpg (1300x1000, 114K)

How about his book of poems? Or whatever it is he's published under his name

in search of lost time

my diary desu

nigga what

>books where the MC
What?

This is just wrong.

Lolita.

Unironically Discworld.

The dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises.

the Trial

He was making a joke.

No he wasn't.

In books and literature, the MC is the person that raps over the beat.

Meditations

r u dum?

I think he means "Main character" as in protagonist.

Karl Pilkington has published a few books. So probably those. Other than that, the writings of Diogones.

I might try to write a short story like this. Thanks OP.

Karl often talks like a wise sage. He's said in the past that, even though he was barely thirty years old, he no longer cared about having sex, he spends most of his day alone and going for walks or doing DIY just for the sheer pleasure of completing a well-done task, he's traveled all over the world and interacted with the entire spectrum of human beings, in India he at one point compares true spiritual enlightenment to friendship, when offered the hypothetical ability to change something in his past life he argued that life was a necessary progression that should accepted entirely, he moved from being very homophobic to willingly going out in public dressed in a full female bodysuit, he doesn't believe travel is necessary in order to live a good life, he consistently argues against scientism and the way that modern people waste so much of their time in pursuit of nothing etc.

He's a modern master.

>ctrl+f Flowers for Algernon
>Phrase not found
Veeky Forums, I...

This is why I think wisdom and intelligence are incredibly distinct, a lot more than one would initially suspect.

He's a modern Cynic

Yes very true. He's wiser than most, he just doesn't have the education to articulate himself properly.

Well no, he really is a nonce and its not due to lack of education, his logical faculties are sorely lacking but there's no doubting that there is another aspect of him that is meditative and often profound. He's basically a modern Laozi

He’s reached an incredible equilibrium of wisdom and uneducation

the thing is that his way of thinking is a trend in the working class, at least in Britain, and it is often ridiculed by those who believe they know better, despite being found in at least every level of society.

He's the foil to Ignatius in A Confederacy of Dunces. Ignatius is highly educated but the least wise and observant person. However, both are picky, outside their times, and independent

>his way of thinking is a trend in the working class
im not quite sure what you mean by this

Lower-middle/working class British here. I think what he's trying to say is that we've pretty much got no time to appreciate art or literature and that we're too busy stuck in a routine of sorts.

The first book that came to mind for me. Obviously it's not exact but they are both bumbling fucking idiots.

Old Man and the Sea

How?