Be me

>be me
>be 27 year old ugly beta loser loner autist with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, never been to a pub, club, or party
>wake up at 10.30 am
>go running, then stretching and bodyweight exercises
>leave flat at 2.30 to go in to central London to walk around, feel sad about life, hope my youth spontaneously stops feeling wasted, and have McDonalds and coffee for the second last time
>read about businessmen on my phone and become demoralised because I don't have the initiative or work ethic to do anything
>already seen lots of Staceys and qts- demoralisation levels critical
>walked around Finsbury Park
>walked through university area and went in British museum
>saw so many Chad and Stacey couples
>suddenly realise that I'm too much of a shy nerdy zerobantz uninteresting person to even have a conversation with any women and cringe when imagining what I would say to a woman if I was on a date (don't know if those exist anymore)
>now drinking coffee and will go to McDonalds afterwards

I did lol that the small statue of the black African in the Roman section was on loan to Los Angeles.

Attached: 1483906330467.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I wonder what percentage of McDonalds profits you are.

how can you still care about that bullshit? I got bored with girls when I was 21, you should have found some passion or calling in your life by now

That's a whole separate other topic. Everything feels like work to me. I feel guilty about everything I do, don't do, and how I do it.

I like reading books but feel like I need to read boring old books for the pseud cred.

I want to program but feel like I need to go through SICP or else I'll be a codemonkey.

I am slightly interested in some MOOCs but they are simplified so I will feel dumb if I do them.

I don't have the balls to just do what interests me.

Roll into uni

Join the army

my diary desu

Already been and I hated it. My life is similar to back then, now that I think of it. Though I didn't feel any financial pressure (not day to day, I mean not being paid £100 k). The library was stuffed with Staceys.

Only lower class Americans think this is good advice

join a theater class, learn acting, learn dancing, read steppenwolf

Start hitting the fucking gym

I used to be like you. Eventually I just accepted that I was a failure and that I will never be attractive to women or have a good career.

I just live to lose myself in books now. Not all of us make it in life, some of us need to find other reasons for living.

Completely fucking unrealistic. I don't live in a Brooklyn based sitcom with a laugh track. I'd turn up, be an ugly awkward quiet guy, be patronised by the overly friendly instructor, then laughed at by Chad and Staceys for a few seconds after I leave, then forgotten.

Pick up a hobby lad, get involved with social groups relating to said hobby and find some friends, the rest will follow

did you ever go to the wallace collection?
there's some rad armour and swords there amonst shitloads of art in a nice old fancy building for free

>bodyweight exercises
Never gonna make it

You don't seem to live in a Brooklyn based sitcom, but it seems you live in an american college comedy-drama, what chads and stacys are you talking about? that doesn't exist outside your imagination, and if you hit the age of 18 and above, it doesn't exist at all, no one gives a fuck about that shit, except if they have psychological disabilities and/or are braindead

get some ideals, that one girl from 10 years ago still keeps me from buying a rope

I squatted 4 plate last year and I do these only as an afterthought on running days. They feel good but maybe it's just pointless cardio pump.

londonpaki why tf do you go to mdonalds so much??

>people still sincerely trying to help londonfrog and give him advice
He's been doing this for a year, anything you try to tell him has been said before and it will be deflected and blamed on others or just ignored. He will never improve his life for half a dozen different pathetic reasons and should kill himself.

I'm much worse than you my lad. I haven't been more than ~100 meters away from my apartment for literally a year, I'm a depressed college dropout with no motivation, marketable skills or qualifications, and I spend most of my day reading fanfiction and mindlessly browsing this shitty website. Sometimes I listen to philosophy podcasts. I guess the only positive thing is that Staceys don't bother me since I'm homosexual, but that's a whole other can of worms since the only relationships I've had were Internet ones, in which I've invested years of my life despite knowing they wouldn't amount to anything, but only keep my apathy at bay for a while.
I should probably kill myself but I don't want to devastate my mother who's always been great to me even after continual disappointments and treating everyone horribly.

Yeah, people laugh and ostracise ugly losers like me in school but when I went to university and had no friends or social experiences I'm sure people stopped caring about all that. I'm sure they were desperate to talk to me all along.

There's nothing wrong with them, cardio is better in the long run. But if you're truly having trouble with your work ethic, I'd try to get back to hitting the iron consistently, plus you might find some of your other problems fade away as well.