The ultimate purpose in life is being

The ultimate purpose in life is being

Is there any other interpretation?

Attached: waterlilies.jpg (800x800, 307K)

Goal of life is to spread your genetic material.

IF this were untrue, life would not exist.

>will to power
>desire to recognize
>breeding
>God

But these are all lacking based on what I'd consider to be dogmatic implications. Being is an action, but sometimes a process, sometimes a state, sometimes an unchanging condition and so on. It relies on the certainty of there not being nothing, it overhauls teleologies and nihilistic tendencies as being less necessary

Attached: mzszes4qzndobeiszoty.jpg (2000x1000, 1.97M)

the purpose of being is being

Attached: donotforgetme.jpg (800x1095, 90K)

The ultimate goal of being is living, you silly.

being is totally passive. You can be comotose inside a sensory deprivation tank and still be. There are no conditions needed for being, except you are technically alive.

The ultimate purpose in life is nonbeing

Attached: d49426303301e3c5035fcdfb947a2fdb.jpg (736x981, 150K)

>Western metaphysics

The purpose is to be a good man.

t. Cuck

Does being need a purpose?
Your example is sensory-based, this may result in ceasing to be in regard to certain quality of force, if non-being is to be taken as a lack of becoming towards a certain fullness. But it's not necessary to constantly be full in regard to these centers of force, and my idea of being is beginning to imply a condition of non-being corresponding to my individual needs, fears, desires, and so on. But the latter is all within the scope of being, I'm free to do these things-or not-even if there isn't anything to do, or anywhere to go.

>being is totally passive.

Not really at all. Would you consider a person with a mind deteriorating to braindeath and subsequent body death to be equally existing all along the process?
Being is very much an active action

Morality is always problematic until you add the actual, the inclination of Nature in which it becomes Beauty. Read Schiller

Be grateful swine, for it has saved you from great suffering.

What is being without desire? Purposelessness and meaninglessness. Being is a precondition not an end of life.

That's the outcome of life, not the goal.

But an end of life is a precondition for life lest it become a meaningless end. If an end is desired, it is required by desire for the sake of itself that end. And if I desire to be? It's nonsense, if I already am. But if within my manifold self there is a certain quality in which a desirable quality is sought, if the fulfillment of an end is a becoming of that end. Am I any less than I was previously? I don't know if it makes life more real, if life is real to begin with, if only when I am. I'd say that the act of desiring falls within a certain state of being, if being can be so in a certain way.

Attached: flagstaff-city-map.jpg (800x800, 462K)

How does it make me a cuck?
Where do I start?

i read that as
>the ultimate prose in life is being
Therefore the ultimate being is prose. I shall strive for this.

Try "letters on the aesthetic education of man"

It's not too long, chapters are short but not as superficially idealistic as it may appear

The meaning of life is to experience existence