What text do you consider to be the pinnacle of human thought? Pic not related

What text do you consider to be the pinnacle of human thought? Pic not related.

Attached: CzF0IIaXAAIzolV.jpg (1500x1088, 116K)

The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald

4 CHEESE BURGS PLZ XD

Attached: 1516928346242.jpg (600x600, 57K)

History of Civilisation by Buckle

My buddy sent me a doozy earlier today.

Elliot Roger's Manifesto

D&G's What is Philosophy? Outclasses all of these. You guys need to try harder!

My diary desu

I think it's hard to outclass Plato's "Symposium" or his "Laws," though neither are as in vogue as they deserve to be. The "Timaeus," crazy as it is (dude fire is triangles lmao), predicted the rise of drug-resistant bacteria. In general, I continue to find Plato as one of the most rewarding and fun philosophers to read.

My personal favorites are Kierkegaard, Aquinas, Augustine, the Neoplatonists, and Berkeley. I'm sure this describes 50% of Veeky Forums under the age of 30, however.

Spinoza's Ethics.

my dick desu

The Divine Comedy

We all know it's Thus Spoke

”As a racing revelance, an insight of myself in a guise of neo-mythical, unadulterated explorer from modern times came in most right time, as putrid stench from her man-snatch emanated and enclosed my consciousness into the wild racing bliss of hydromethane-tricarboxylic hail from the hottest and darkest abyss in history of trap goddesses.”

Harry Potter

I often marvel at the genius of "one fish, two fish, redfish, bluefish" By Dr.Suess. I have spent hours just speculating on how he came up with the title alone. There must be some Newton and the apple moment there, when Suess's perception of all things ascended, raising the whole of humanity with this book.

I'm not dissing Plato, but if he's the "Pinnacle of Human thought" then humanity peaked, like, two thousand years ago, and it's been all downhill from there. Which would mean what? Togas free feeling got the juices flowing? Aliens supplanted spies to keep us down? Then why would there be vocal anti-zionist aliens in Utah? Either way, I have to politely disagree with you.

Lul, Plato isn't the pinnacle of human thought. He's a pseud.

Attached: iamjoe4tuom01.jpg (392x270, 10K)

I think this is a fundamentally misguided question.

It certainly gets to the root of the current problem in the west and how "human thought" (if anything a proxy for the transcendent, philosophical idealism exclusive to whites and European civilization) has been perverted and corrupted by semites.

>What text do you consider to be the pinnacle of human thought?
"bugs.. easy on the carrots"

The Foundation for Exploration by Sean Goonan

Ethics by Spinoza.

Paradise Lost

>23 posts
>2 different idiots pedaling the same two-bit jewish "philosopher"
The absolute state of Veeky Forums