How often/much does Veeky Forums read?

How many hours a day. How many days a week. How many books a year.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

I don't even read. I just come here to redpill

Is this a metacommentary on brainletism or are you not aware that this question is the signifier of the greatest kind of plebdom

Attached: whatevermaninotmad.jpg (250x211, 7K)

I spend over 4 hours a day online... just reading stuff

Veeky Forums doesn't count as reading user

A lot. I’ve been reading one chapter per day from Vilfredo Pareto’s Manual of Political Economy.

That takes me about 3 hours collectively every day and every chapter is only like 30-40 pages

Most days I'll read for an hour/half hour before bed and 1-5 hours throughout the day between things for school and other stuff I'm reading.

Me too. I read Veeky Forums more than I read literature.

Since 3 weeks I'm trying to start reading again (loves it when I where Young). Currently around 25 pages day.

>hours a day
1-3
>days a week
5-7
>books a year
not sure

2-3hr 6 days/week. Books per year is meaningless. Novellas vs biographies, I wonder who would come out on top.

This

my life is more happy without the internet

I read a chapter from two books every night before bed.
This only takes me about 20m

Actually count more if you can grasp the synthesized data wrote in the comment

With books, I will read every day if I’m enjoying something. When I was reading Anna Karenina I read at least 20 pages a day, sometimes as many as 100 if I were really hooked. But I take a few weeks between books just to think about them.

Every day, though, I spend at least 30 minutes reading various shit online: Wikipedia, news articles, etc.

I don't read. Books are a dead, outdated, medium that have long been surpassed by film and video games. I only come here to enlighten others and prevent them from wasting their lives hanging on to this obsolete art form.

Work days 2-3 hours
Weekends 5-12 depending on if I have shit to do

>implying films and video games can convey the same amount of information

>implying they can't
>implying they don't do it better

A picture is worth a thousand words, and films are 24 pictures per second.

Thank u

Whoa

explains why console peasants are so dumb

> I only read books that can be represented in movie form

Please represent The Republic thematically.

More than that, tell me from what movie can I derive the idea of utility curves?

I listen to at least 1 hour of audible a day while playing overwatch.

not Veeky Forums related, stop posting this shit. you already know: smart people read 2-3 hours a day, NEET’s with big egos read all day, students read hours a day if they study non-bug/brainlet fields, stupid people read 30-60 minutes a day and most people do not read. Fuck off

I'll read as much as I can during a time I set aside for reading.

Right now im waiting for books the mail so while I wait im memorizing as much information as I can from this and wikipedia (I work at Seattle Aquarium)

Attached: 511zmyNn+0L._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (332x499, 56K)