Be me

>be me
>27 years old
>got up at 4pm today after spending all last night and morning trading cryptocurrency
>take a shower, have a coffee and go for my usual walk throughout the city
>the sight of neoliberal hipsters and elderly people disgusts me to my core
>20 year old beautiful women wearing Fila trainers to look hip like it's 1995
>decide to ditch my desire to go to the museum, it's full of degenerate 1980's punk art about sexual mutilation
>walk past a young girl on my way out with her mother
>she asks her mother a question about the architecture of the building and the manner in which the light enters
>the mother tells her to be quiet
>walk out dejected, look around at the grey sky, "God, has this city always been so ugly?"
>peruse through the high streets full of Corporate buildings of concrete, stone and glass
>"What do they do in here all day?"
>see a group of workers smoking outside, eating their lunch out of plastic white cartons in a hurry
>walk for several miles until i reach the park i used to play in as a kid
>see couples walking around with their dogs, no children
>stretch down at the pond and look at the water and grass
>feel entirely disconnected to nature, not a capitalist/accelerationist degenerate yet i cant connect whatsoever to the natural world
>see a deer 10 metres in front of me, it stops and stares at me, peers right through my soul
>go to the local university, still have my student card from when i dropped out
>check books i've already read and books i want to read, only read a few pages before i stop, feel like a pseudo-intellectual and a fraud
>walk past beautiful women on the way out, stare at them in the hopes they'll look back, don't even want a relationship or sex, i dont even feel sexual desire any more
>get home at 10pm, sit in my chair staring at the wall
>i should really start living my life
>"

Attached: mfw.jpg (215x185, 9K)

I am that deer.

Who would you cast in the role of the Mother?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Your life is a tragedy. On the level of the Shakespearean plays or a Homeric epic.

unironically well written

whoa nice blogpost fag

whats ur url so i can block u

Get into yoga user. It will save your life

Is it the londonfrog? It doesn't read like him

I always pictured the actor who played Abed in that show "community"

How the fuck do you socialize in the 21st century?

the deer was right....
the rest was off.

Attached: werid.jpg (31x125, 2K)

how long has he been 27?

Talk about the new game of Thrones episode

by talking with people

Read Being and Time. You're being a bad Dasein by not engaging with other Daseins and ready-at-hand entities. Take up physical hobbies and engage with collective bodies.

Attached: 41tHACwkLWL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (335x499, 28K)

can someone post more of these frog pastas? I want them

Truly captures the soul of a generation

>peruse

This

Here's mine, similar but different.

>Be me
>25 years old
>Got up at 11 after coming back from one of my friends houses where we played Yooka Laylee.
>Cooked a blue apron meal of fried catfish and curry for my mom and my lunch
> Talked some guy into another camera deal (I buy, sell, trade and repair cameras to make money)
>Had an obligation to go to something called "creative club" at a local diy punk venue and art gallery at which I volunteer and which is currently showing some of my photography.
>Get to the meeting, not really wanting to be there but I know everyone there and it's more enjoyable than expected.
>Spend half the meeting talking with one another about creative projects. Very usual conversation about being unable to find the time to work and make ends meet.
>The other half we break off into couples and have try to draw each other's spirit animals.
>The person I'm with draws an owl for me (no idea if that's a good thing)
>Have to leave a little early so I can make it to the Cinematheque (literally what it's called) at a local University where they have a double billing of The Virgin Spring and The Hospital.
>On the way out I stop by a used video store at which I used to work to say hi to people but most because I need to get my mom a birthday present and she asked for Thor Ragnarok.
>By the time I get back home it's like 9pm and my mom asks if I want to watch Thor with her (which I don't but I do anyway).
>I'm not having much fun but she seems to like it.
>After she goes to bed I work on my screenplay a little (but not enough) and read a few pages of JR before going to sleep around 1-2am.

Lindsay Lohan. A busted beauty is perfect for the task of telling a curious child to shut up.

Do you think you prefer being miserable, psychologically? Like do you think you're more comfortable complaining and thinking everything is shit because it means that you don't actually have to attempt to do anything with your time?

Veeky Forums - Your Personal Blog

>be me
>See thread beginning with green text be me, be 27 years old
>Oh it's this idiot again
>Write this response
>Close thread

Never gonna make it

Tell me why.

>what do they do in here all day?

shitpost tbqh desu

watch the movie/read the book un homme qui dort (the man who sleeps)