Something wonderful has happened. Peter... I'm pregnant

>Something wonderful has happened. Peter... I'm pregnant.

What do?

Attached: 1518574068092.jpg (900x884, 54K)

Marry her. I'll convert if necessary.

Good choice

Nothing more biblically wholesome than a wedding of two lovers of childbearing age.

Attached: 8BD3253A-9BF3-4F90-A15C-158E6E67925E.jpg (2147x2997, 1.05M)

Anne Frank's diary was a forgery by Jewish revisionists. Truth is Adolf had a strong affection for young Jewish girls. He even bought gifts and played with a Jewish girl at his home and dismissed one of his men who told him the girl was half Jew.

Anne Frank was part of the girls Nazi youth groups. She most likely died in the war (killed by the allies), and her identity was twisted into some sinister forgery to demonize the German people for the century to come.

Attached: tumblr_nehbg2DJaT1tr383fo2_500.png (412x519, 309K)

I’m sorry, I think you have the wrong thread, is that way my friend.

Attached: B2CFA75E-D073-4188-B3FC-4CF375275981.png (687x1117, 728K)

Isn't she like 12?

Someone blurred out the swastika on her singlet because they dont want the truth getting out. But as you see on the other girls singlets in the girls youth group, Anne Frank was indeed on Adolf's side.

Attached: tumblr_nj0k2kMkgO1s7jim8o1_400.jpg (364x450, 38K)

Nothing more biblically wholesome than racemixing, we're all the same under Jesus. Better yet if it's with a chosen one :)

This but unironically.

Anne Frank was a Nazi, get over it. Its pathetic that you hold to what the television repeats day after day to the docile masses.

Attached: tumblr_opcum3JN1c1vyi6t3o1_500.gif (500x500, 967K)

What a beautiful face
I have found in this place
That is circling all round the sun
What a beautiful dream
That could flash on the screen
In a blink of an eye and be gone from me
Soft and sweet
Let me hold it close and keep it here with me

Trolling so hard

don't hate her when she gets up to leave
fuck you hitler ;_;

Why would a dutch jew with upper middle class parents be a nazi

And where do you think she left to, user? Lets unpack this lyric.
>don't hate her when she gets up to leave
>when
The question isn't about where she left to, but WHEN she left to.

>people living in Nazi Germany wearing swastikas

Think about this for a minute user.

>to demonize the German people for the century to come.
they did this to themselves you retard

Everyone knows that line is being spoken to Otto Frank as she goes with Jeff to the future

>I repeat the same narrative the history channel repeats every day to thoughtless lemmings

Attached: 12418027_1671882379736863_6999087097881114697_n.jpg (733x683, 111K)

>the Holocaust didn't happen but according to my worldview it wouldn't matter if it did
Gas the polacks

>watched propaganda movies on YT funded by feds and private intel agencies
>looks at fake and lying infographics, does no follow up research
>believes completely incoherent things about history that have absolutely no evidence backing them, never ever tries to see the other side's viewpoint
>thinks the holocaust didn't happen
you guys are starting to become incredibly uninteresting, better think of a new gimmick

>the Holocaust did not happen but if it did (which it didn't) it was a good thing and Hitler did nothing wrong, also I'm not a Nazi I just like they're uniforms and roads

>it doesnt matter that Russians, Hindu's, Ukranians or Germans were unjustly murdered by the millions pre and post ww2 (not including those that died because of war), all that matter is Jewish people make the most noise so we should pay them reperations forever and allow them to rule the world because they can do no wrong

t. anyone who watches tv

Attached: IMG_6430.jpg (640x453, 80K)

>but also the holocaust didn't happen and if it did I'm happy it did
>here's a picture of a dictator in a cult environment look how happy the cultists are

go back to Veeky Forums, I suppose

ashkenazi are like 90% northern italian/other euro though, it's just their shitty culture holding them back. Nothing wrong with a matzah qt as long as you teach her the right way to live

Jewish culture isn't all bad, not all Jew behavior that is distinctly Jewish is despreffered. Being empathetic, open and a nimble verbal intelligence is a good thing. People confuse bad traits with bad races. Just because Jews are nepotist and neurotic, and a bit degenerate admittedly, and just because blacks are stupid and violent doesn't mean they need to be annihilated or that they can't be pacified or assimilated. You just have to take into account the biological differences, if we were accommodating but honest with ourselves, everyone could stay alive no problem. No one needs to get gassed or sterilized that's just defeatism. Paracelsian measures are necessary

>Jewish culture
>shitty
>supports creativity, intellectual discovery, scholarship, close family ties, money-making
>literally the culture that allowed them to take over the world

Attached: 1519111209987.png (1171x1011, 662K)

>Jews are animals.
>Treat them like shit anyway.

>g*rmans would exterminate canines if they became intelligent enough to launder drug money through art houses to fund hollywood subversion psyops

>TFW no Jewish gf.

Why is Anne Frank kissing a Confederate soldier?

Attached: nvgs.jpg (427x427, 21K)

>What do?

Fuck, this makes me want some good novels on first-time parenthood.

WHO THE FUCK IS PETER YOU CHEATING WHORE?

B-But, you are Peter...

Attached: Untitled .png (390x410, 147K)

Would Anne Frank have become pregnant if pic related had happened tho?

Attached: robert e. lee pwns battle of glendale.png (884x642, 1.11M)

all this anneposting has unironically made me philosemitic and want to punch nazis desu.

>not bayoneting Nazis

They're less likely to get back up when you run 12 inches of cold steel right through their stomach.

Attached: Charge Bayonets!.png (736x692, 335K)

>tfw born in the South
>tfw no jewish qts
>tfw if the south had won the war the csa would have been a paradise of jewish qts

Attached: rebelpepe.png (233x248, 41K)

>What do?

The natural thing teenagers do with an unexpected pregnancy.

Panic and do incredibly stupid things that consistently make the situation even worse like in all romantic comedies.

Attached: poster-537fe57e-4ec1-449f-9307-bb979992d1aa.jpg (800x1200, 162K)

for love, duh

a photograph alongside a quote! wtf I'm nazi now

It was actually the diary of some fat old dude but they changed it for marketing

I WISH I COULD SAVE HER IN SOME SORT OF TIME MACHINE

I find whoever made thie pregnant Anne Frank meme, build a time machine, go back in time to 1940s Europe and tell a bunch of SS officers he's a Bolshevik jew