Are their any genuine nihilists or philosophers that negate nihilism without using the stupid appeal to sensory...

Are their any genuine nihilists or philosophers that negate nihilism without using the stupid appeal to sensory experience argument and notions of a 'God'? I feel like a soul trapped inside a fleshly body in an absurd world with my brain communicating in an amnesiac semiotic state constantly trying to find meaning within myself.

Attached: 9bf216664c4c4f5933558f395775d749.jpg (1600x1200, 1.52M)

>doesn’t want god
>soul
hmmmmmmmm

humans and their 'identities' and organised religion is nauseating and i don't want to trap myself in a feel good at night beLIEf system. an afterlife doesn't negate the fact that life is absurd, in fact it makes it even more so.

Buddhism is what you're looking for. Recognizing the emptiness of existence and pointing the way out with no illusive fantasies and leaps of faith or whatever.
I never heard any decent negation of nihilism in western philosophy that wasn't just being a careless hedonist, believing in god or ignoring the problem altogether. Which are all very nice, but you can't consciously fool yourself for long.

Attached: https___upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_b_b8_Gandhara_Buddha_%28tnm%29.jpg (1746x2894, 804K)

I don't like Buddhists because they see suicide and nihilism as a product of the ego, correct me if i'm wrong.

Attached: Sextus Empiricus.jpg (223x346, 19K)

The idea of an all-seeing, onmipotent creator is absurd and childish and it needs to be destroyed.

jesus christ

>buddhism meme

fuck off you weeblord

t. triggered christfag

Try advaita Vedanta

Our "I" is identified with the body, which traps us here in this state

>pic
Can a woman be a famous singer, actress or even a sportswoman without doing slutty photoshoots?

>circle of rebith
>other worlds and spirits
>no leaps of faith required

>hi i'd like to in2 mereological nihilism but keep all my mereological essentialist distinctions
nihilism isn't for you on any front.

The Buddha stressed that you shouldn't just blindly believe his doctrine but should contemplate his points yourself and see if you find truth and value in them. It's not about faith, it's direct experience.
Furthermore you don't have to accept the more "supernatural" ideas to gain benefit from Buddhist practice in your present life.

Just realize you don't live in a vacuum and the reason you even care about nihilism is grounded in a society that makes life meaningless.

fuck off moralfag
this bro is da society that be keepin us down

The idea of a universe known to have a beginning having no uncaused cause is absurd and childish and it needs to be destroyed.

Attached: Thomas Aquinas.jpg (700x6826, 560K)

>known to have a beginning
we don't know that though
read your heidegger and your theoritical physics christpleb

There is a beginning, but it returns to itself in the end, creating the cyclical illusion of no beginning. If there were no beginning, how do we explain why our universe is in its current state, and not slightly different? Or 5 years ago? Ad Infinitum

You exist only because you were born. Before you were born, you did not exist. You only claim that there existed time and people before your birth because you started existing. Yet, before you were born, neither time, matter or people existed. When you die, you return to the exact same state of non-existence. In this state, no thoughts, memories, feelings, time, matter or space exist. Nothing exists, and nothing does not exist. The computer screen in front of you will have no existence. The fact that you even existed will not be true from the perspective of non-existence.

It is observably expanding from a single point of origin. Redshift, man.

becoming is illusionary, duh

Sounds just about right

>a feel good at night beLIEf system
Are you implying atheism isn't a feel-good-at-night belief system?

He who hates himself is not modest

Nice to see someone's got it all figured out. How's college treating you?

>He who hates himself is not *humble

Attached: 1521598475720.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

hs dropout

>universe known to have a beginning

Attached: bollock.png (300x385, 32K)