Anyone else have the problem of spending more time shitposting here than reading?

Anyone else have the problem of spending more time shitposting here than reading?
I've been trying to stop but it's difficult since my only comfortable reading spot is at the desk with the computer.

Attached: lit robot.png (409x687, 112K)

Turn off your router/modem. Don't reply to this post so we know you're blissfully reading.

I have a problem of not reading and wasting my life playing vidya

the quality shitposting is worth it imo

Get a spot away from electronics. Turn off your phone.

Attached: comfy lit.jpg (2592x1944, 2.02M)

I just started reading while sitting on my bed. P comfy, I hope you try it user

reading on the bed always makes me fall asleep

I'd recommend leaving your house and reading somewhere else, like a library or botanical gardens or something.

Attached: lit.jpg (409x687, 72K)

Sounds like you're reading boring books.

>That shitty dwarf on the sill
Otherwise, maybe apart from the carpet pattern, its an 10/10 room

>leaving your house
that's gross
the books i read are fascinating, but a bed is just too comfy to stay focused

>dwarf on the still?

What? You mean the rooster commander in the windowsill?

God damn that is comfy.

I enjoy crafting a tasteful, intricate and inspired shitpost and getting a few (You)s for it as much as anyone, but I think it becomes a problem when I spend more than half of each day doing it
It would be a silly and pointless practice since I could just as easily turn it back on, or distract myself with something offline. I could divert my attention by sorting and rearraging the files on my HDD if you took my internet away and it came to that. I just turn off the monitor and try to focus for as long as I can, today I've been reading about 20 pages at a time

under rated post

I use shitposting as a mental break from reading. Nothing like getting a fresh cuppa, a snack, and blasting Veeky Forums with random sarcastic shit, while cogitating and reviewing what has been read. Then, once refreshed, jump into another book. Or go to work. That's important too.

I wish there was a captcha that forced you to read a page from a book of your choice every time you want to post something.

then this board would be 100% dead

>replies to the post

>reading one page at a time
I read chapters, or books, or lessons at a time. I try to finish it in one sitting but even if I have to pause halfway through, I will finish it before he day is up

How? Veeky Forums is so slow that you can read for a couple of hours and the board has hardly changed

are you saying you're up to date with every thread existing right now? the board isn't that slow, maybe i'm just a retardedly slow reader but i couldn't keep up with all of it if i tried