If i just close my eyes and think about things really hard i can understand everything

>if i just close my eyes and think about things really hard i can understand everything

Attached: hegel-reading-group.jpg (360x360, 23K)

>If i look at real things really hard I can understand everything

Attached: Karl_Marx.png (956x1200, 3.28M)

>if i just sit uncomfortably, close my eyes and think about things really hard i can understand everything

Hegel must be understood as a prophet or not understood at all.

Attached: beautiful-buddha-painting.jpg (750x518, 209K)

>slaying poon is more fundamental to life, than spending time with dead trees in your hands

Attached: puck.jpg (300x400, 14K)

fuck off with your cheap spiritualist bullshit and join the fucking march towards the absolute

>he doesn't realize Hegel is Maitreya

the only absolute here is the absolute state of this board

>If I grow my moustache long enough she'll marry me

Attached: 1521403160821.jpg (1247x1695, 125K)

so much for all the learning, friedrich, if you can't even seduce a girl

Buddha should be "think about nothing"

*kills self for being caught as a pedo*

>if i just invent new definitions of value really hard i can convince goyim into letting Jews murder 20 million of them

Attached: marx.jpg (1290x1410, 480K)

>if i just shitpost really hard i will vanquish the jews and bring about my pan-european "ethnostate"

more like think as you are without thinking

anytime i need to see your face i just close my eyes and i am taken to a place where you crystal mind and magenta feelings take up shelter in the base of my spine sweet like a chica cherry cola

Poor OP, and what makes you think, that you are able to think things, which are outside of the domain of your thought?

>If you open your eyes and experiment really hard on reality I can understand everything

Attached: datmarble.jpg (600x600, 25K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1516577786833.jpg (395x401, 59K)

>if i just close my eyes and think about things really hard i can understand everything
Literally the opposite of Hegel's philosophy

the dialectic is literally the basis of reality user, I need you to understand this, the Word moves through the dialectic, our world is the sleeping song of Brahma and only through the methodology of Herr Hegel can you unite the No-Thing and the Absolute

Both real.

this

>Hegel is Maitreya
I could see Zelazny writing a novel with a protagorist called Maitreya who refers to himself as 'Rey', and who turns out to have been Hegel in disguise all along in the third act in which he reveals his plan to reach the absolute singularity through sci-fi-spirituality.