Attached: Diomedes.jpg (1064x630, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/47xqMrjTiFPslA0AOK/giphy.gif
sites.nd.edu/knownworld/files/2012/08/Auerbach_Scar.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hector or bust

Atalanta b/c gotta go fast!

No need. Here's a bust of Hector!

Attached: ed46da50eaee618449b2e27482047dc0.jpg (1150x1920, 647K)

For me, it's Nestor, the best Homeric hero.

Argos Odysseus's dog

homeric? more like homoerotic

Argos ;-(

Diomedes is a good choice, so is Nestor. I like Achilles too

I think Illiad was a cool guy, I liked how he beat Troy so easy.

Telemonian Aias is a pretty cool guy, protects everyone with his giant shield and doesn't afraid of anything

Aeneas

Only correct answer

Hercules or Xena

This, desu.
Also his play by Sophocles is transcendent.

Really? Homer's Aeneas is a fucking pussy, all he does is being at the verge of death and ask for his mommy's help. Though Virgil's Aeneas is alpha-god tier.

Which one do you guys think was the closest to reality?

anus lol

Kek

>this guy
My favorite Sophoclean play

I pretty much expected his face to look like that, but i did not expect the hat...

For me, it's the McChicken.

“Si la vida fuera estable todo el tiempo yo no bebería ni malgastaría la plata". Diomedes.

There's many great characters. Odysseus is probably my favorite, but I also like Paris.

Homer had a sort of pre-Greek matriarchal religious belief. Virgil really did him an injustice

This.

For me its this!
media.giphy.com/media/47xqMrjTiFPslA0AOK/giphy.gif - more information on gif image

the reddit answer. aw the poor doggie died -- it's just like that futurama episode ._.
Falling for pathos is truly pathetic.

If the center of the Illiad had been about him instead of Achilles I would have hater him. However his two notable scenes have left me wishing so strongly he had more appearances. Picking him as a favorite is cop out in a sense. He's an example of a faultless hero. What makes the other Homeric heroes so wonderful are their faults.

Achilleus, especially the part when he clogs up the river and threatens Apollo.

Don't repress your nature; it's okay to cry,
don't bottle it up then the point of suicide :(

as a kid I loved the start where he's just flaming like a god in his bronze helmet and armour and wreaking havoc like a flood in the Trojan ranks, I'd draw scenes of him in dragon ball style battles against Ares

I was being a dick, I think it's appropriate to feel sad at Argos's death. I don't really think it's appropriate to have him as your favourite character though.

No one is impressed by your sophomoric opinion. It is like purposely avoiding an artist's best song just because it is the most recognizable one.

sites.nd.edu/knownworld/files/2012/08/Auerbach_Scar.pdf

This is a great essay contrasting Homer with the Old Testament.

Who was it that killed that whiny bitch Achilles? Who was it that cucked gods and kings alike? Oh yeah, it was the best character, Alexander.

Attached: Statue_of_Paris.jpg (343x640, 92K)

second post best post

Attached: atalanta.jpg (600x800, 148K)

projection

Are you sure? You may be right.

It's not a hat, he just has his helmet up.

>its okay to cry
not for a fictional dog. unless youre menstruating

Achilles lol

It's hard not to pick Odysseus because he's so fleshed out and human
Telemachus is great as well, he goes from crying every time he makes a speech at the beginning to a suitor-slaughtering hard cunt at the end

No one likes Paris, but even his dad

>gets his entire family killed
>gets his entire city destroyed
>he cucked a guy though lol

Hector

Achilles of course.

Not his fault Athena went all crazy ex-gf on his ass because he picked the objectively more pretty woman to bang. My boy Paris just wanted the best pussy in the land, he knew what was good in life

Killed that fag achilles too lol

Brad Pitt

pedantic fool

Nestor

Polyphemus, if only that the clyclopean episode could serve for the plot of Euripides' Cyclops.
I like Silenus the most

t. Robert Graves

>Achilles
>faultless

He kills his friend by not letting go of his anger and forgiving Agamemnon.