Why is it so hard to meet truly moral people in society?

Everyone is an opportunist that will sell their friend for a 1000USD to buy the latest Frappe at Starbucks. Everyone you meet is scraping just to win at the ((Capitalist)) game. Everyone is incredibly petty and will turn on you if you criticise them for the way in which they act or mistreat others. Everything's a fucking Hedonistic moment where one-upping somebody for just a second justifies being a petty reddit-tier brainlet.

Even when I meet somebody who is moral. Someone who is honourable, follows a specific code, code of the cowboy, they don't even want to speak to me because they think I'M too corrupt. You walk around the city streets, hip girls in 2000 dollar clothing and homeless on the street injecting themselves with Heroin like this is all normal. What happened to nobility and honour? What happened to unspoken rules?

I wish I was dead.

Attached: mfw.jpg (215x185, 9K)

The Jews happened.

You need to visit Dr. Stirner, he can help you with your problem.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x1080, 196K)

user, what are you going on about? The code of the cowboy, that shits fake. It's always been like this, since the beginning of man."Honour" is just like the Geneva convention in the middle ages. It's has always been cutthroat, but at least now it's metaphorical and not physically us cutting throats

Attached: 59275-0-1434157834.png (399x382, 81K)

>It's always been like this

But that's wrong, you neo-liberal retard.

civilization is deeply fucked and the best thing you can do about it is to not be like them, and to spread moral and kindness to people, and to teach your kids the same things.

and your life, our life is bretty short too. 70-90 years top. so do your best, in being kind.

Yes it has you wishful little shit
In fact we are currently in the best of times currently. Go be Amish if you want your delusional ideal of "peace"

>frogposter
>doesn't wanna talk about books (because he probably doesn't read)

>In fact we are currently in the best of times currently.

Neo-Liberal retard.

Well i did use currently twice but explain to me how today is worse than 50 years ago?

People who watch anime are honorable! Watch more anime!

Attached: 1518548036265.jpg (833x833, 159K)

Try befriending actual human-beings, i.e. middle-class White people who aren't into drugs.

I have read 413 books in my lifetime, brainlet. According to my Goodreads, I am 73% through my yearly mission. What about you?

>but explain to me how today is worse than 50 years ago?

I don't want to return to the baby-boomer 1960's, brainlet. You really don't get it, do you?

Middle Class White people are Bourgeois brainlets that think reading Orwell and attending conferences make them intelligent.

Everyone is an unwilling egoist

You're basically saying we are morally empty and are out for our own personal gain, which isn't new

not so much unwilling i think. they do know there is other better, maybe a slightly selfless choice.

How the fuck did you read all those books without maturing out of the "dumb frogposter" phase? Were they picture books? Did you just read Stephen King?

Dumb fucking frogposter..

Because I am a 4channer brainlet and I always will be.

Why is it so hard to make an on topic thread?

Get money (resources), fuck pussy.

Listen to hip-hop and you will understand. No, seriously - it cuts through all of the fluff and bullshit that "society" has indoctrinated you with.

After that, take some acid. Finally, FINALLY, you will be able to understand what you should have understood from day one.

Attached: 1450963906921.jpg (805x901, 414K)